xisto Community
clouds421

How Many Hours Do You Sleep?

the minimum hours that i sleep a day is 30 minutes. that's just a nap during bus rides. it usually happens when i have to do projects and assignments. the maximum is 12-14 hours, if i get too tired after working so hard on a day.

When i sleep for about 4-5 hours im also a walking zombie.And when i sleep untill about 11-12 then thats *BLEEP* because i just woke up and the day is almost over if you know what i mean.I usally avarge sleep from 5-8 hours a day which isn't alot,but it's not so bad either.

Oh god i know i dont sleep enough, I have a full time job a part time night job and i go to school, i get roughly 3 hours of sleep a day, including weekends since my fulltime job is at a resturant i am there 7 ndays a week and my part time job is helping a carpenter and he does alot of work in resturants and bars and can only do the work at night when the buildingn is closed so we dont disturbe the customers.

on avarage i sleep about 8 hrs, when im sleeping in, and hunger doesnt take over first, i can go up to 12 hrs. The minimum amount required for my optimum function is 6 hrs. Longest i have stayed up is 72 hrs.

I get about 8ish hours of sleep. It takes me a long time to fall asleep though.I read somewhere that if you get less than 8 hours of sleep, you're more likely to become obese. But if you don't get enough sleep, you could get thinner and thinner too.

I sleep way to much..... a little bit TOO much...i dont usually go to sleep untill 5:00 but i try to make myself to wake up at 11:00 but it never works... i try alarm clocks and everything but its just gay how i cant wake up :P . so i go to sleep at 5:00 and end up waking up around 4:00 - 5:00 during the freaking day. and it pisses me off so much because thats really lazy of me to do such a thing lols. I guess thats what happens when you play a little too much halo or just being online :)