xisto Community
WoLf9015

I Hate Preps! preps annoy me

it's not about how they dress or what they do, but the attitude that gets me want to climb on the walls. these are people that literally have NOTHING to do but to get on other people's heads. they don't have a direction and freak out, panic and get to the superficial side of the life.when I find somebody like this, I ignore them. but when it picks me out to "listen" to him or her (in fact they want to be listened to), my bloodsugar rises, I get mad and say something they should think about. I really try to help with this, to light a little lightbulb there in their heads - "hello, wake up, there must be another way!"what could I tell you more... an example perhaps? in my group at the university there is a girl. and she's from the country. and she's not like dumb or anything but she wants to make us beleive that she is a classy cosmopolitan smart sex-bomb, desired by any man alive. and she shouts all the time about how good she is, about her opinions - opinions what she can't defend in front of a single question and so on...

You all are so wrong. You have just stereotyped all people who consider themselves preppy. I, for one, consider myself a prep. I like to wear clothes that look fashionable and make me look good. Can you blame me? I like collared shirts and i feel like i look good in them. Not all preps are what you have described them to act like. Everyone acts differently and should not be stereotyped and in doing that you have made yourself just as bad as the people you were describing (notice that i did not say "preps" there).

Not all are wrong, fffanatics, look at my point of view. It's the attitude that "gets the points" and not the clothes. As always, "not clothes make a man" applies here too. I wear designer clothes sometimes, I enjoy that I look good in them but I don't make a big fuss of it. Important is that I feel good in them. For me it's worth the money if I can't find something better. Most surprisingly, I have shirts of 10$ and shirts of 50$ and in both I feel great.

Sometimes it is worth it if you give another buck. But don't be proud of it. Just feel good. If you exagerate, you're a prep.

Ok, I'm having problems trying to figure out what all these labels mean. I don't even know what I am.Prep? they aren't the same as nerds are they?Emo and Gothic look the same to me. Both wear black and act all depressed.Poser? what is that?What other labels are out there?

Here are the labels I use:-PeopleThere. That pretty much covers everybody. There's no trying to figure out who belongs to what group. Everyone belongs in the same group. People. I remember in high school there would always be clusters of people.. the 'goths' the 'jocks' the 'preppies' etc. I never really had a certain group.. I hung out with people from EVERY group. Why everyone else can't figure that out.. I don't know. I just dont understand the point behind making everybody choose a label.

omg i saw this prep n she was like u r a goth an i was like omg no n she said i was a poser omg i hate all preps.
ps i hate posers

lol no offense but that kind of sounded like a prep right there.. OMG i was like, and she was like, and im like, and i hate lol..im sorry but it did......

but i think i posted in another thread about hating preps.. and i still do :lol: when i have to do a speech sometime this year im going to do it on preps and how annoying they are! lol and posers are just creepy!!
Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

not all preps are that way. I mean.. not all preppy looking people are rich and arrogant. I do agree with the fact that.. most rich kids are so full of themselves and think they are better than everyone because they are higher class with better clothings and more money.. and more popular.I do know some people like that. They think they are so good with everyone.. they think that everyone likes them.. but really. .when they are not around.. they talked behind his or her back. Anyway, my point is that people that shop at hosliter, aborcombie, etc arn't all rich and spoiled. They might just wanted to dress nice.... Yes.. .those brands are outrageously pricey, but you if you wait for the right time when everything in the store is on sale.PS.. .i hate those people that dress really preppy and so egocentric and think they are so good looking and think they have "SYTLE".. but in reality they are not....giving comments like i have better clothes, poor **bottom**, ulgy.......they might think that is just a joke.. but people do get offended about it. What pisses me off about those type of people is they are slackers, stupid people that don't earn money for themselves and beg their parents for every penny.. .while their parents work at a mininum wage job, working over time ... just because they wanted their son/daughter to have a bright future.

I don't fully know what preps are but I think I know what you mean lol. I can see how they'd be annoying. From what I've seen on TV anyways they seem fake :lol: I say like and omg a lot though. But I'm not rich and I don't look down on people or whatever.

you guys are just jealous of popular people... you must all be such losers u hate popular ppl. A "prep" at my school is a rich, popular person who wears all name brands, and HEY im one of them. you must just all be losers who have either loser friends or no friends. just cause preps are better doesnt mean u have to hate them out of jealousy. :( you need to get over the fact that we HAVE friends who r just like us and u have NO friends. Geeeez... people must have little "Anti-prep" groups... I hate it when ppl say stuff like "Don't touch the prep" or "we're not good enough" thats why ur unpopular! get over urself and get the point PREPS ARE BETTER

It?s prep the same as posh? And it?s only a term for girls or there are prep boys also? I thought "poser" was something different. Someone who acts as if he or she belongs to a "scene" only to be cool, like "emo", "gothic", etc.Anyway I think those preps (if I understood well in which consists) are superficial and often a bit silly people. Not to offend, but the last comment is a prove of this because says that if you?re not a prep, it?s that you are a loser. Preps might have fashionable clothes and rich daddies, and that doesn?t mean anything apart than the fact that their life is easier than the rest of the kids. But sooner or later these people will face the truth and discover that their expensive clothes don?t mean that they?re any special.

you guys are just jealous of popular people... you must all be such losers u hate popular ppl. A "prep" at my school is a rich, popular person who wears all name brands, and HEY im one of them. you must just all be losers who have either loser friends or no friends. just cause preps are better doesnt mean u have to hate them out of jealousy. :( you need to get over the fact that we HAVE friends who r just like us and u have NO friends. Geeeez... people must have little "Anti-prep" groups... I hate it when ppl say stuff like "Don't touch the prep" or "we're not good enough" thats why ur unpopular! get over urself and get the point PREPS ARE BETTER

Well, excuse me suhrlucky13... Do you earn the money to spend for your designer clothes? You're just a leech sucking your parent's money and you know it. You probably can't earn it for yourself and live in your fantasy world. Not that clothes are everything... It's your "better than everyone else" attitude that annoys everyone. And a note, WE DON'T HATE YOU OUT OF JEALOUSY! We HATE YOU because of your stuck-up attitudes that make you feel like the world revolves around you. WE DO HAVE FRIENDS, and we must say they're better than you will ever be! Try living in the REAL world once, and NOT LEECHING OFF OTHER PEOPLE's HARD EARNED MONEY! Try working or starting a business. If you can't survive any of those things, you're better not living in this world. Life is NEVER EASY, it is full of trials and challenges, and you can never live life to the fullest if you can never experience any of these. Life isn't about your money, your clothes, and your other "cool" stuff, it's about living and communicating with other people, and not just your gang. No one likes to hear someone brag about themselves. Tell me, do you enjoy hearing someone brag? Face it, you know you're wrong and you just want to cover all your wrong-doings by acting really superior. You're just like everyone else, except that you act all superior when you're not. Face it, when you see us "losers" out in the real world earning more money than you leeched off, see who has the final laugh...

well, excuse me, icemarle, but i am going to a fine school where i make all a's and i plan to become either a lawyer or a doctor in the future. My brother is jsut like me and hes going to be a doctor, and hes in a private college where he gets the best education he can, so THERE, we are going to be successful. Our parents give us everything so we have a good memory of our childhood, and i will. but they have set high expectations for me which i will live up to. and i kno all about having successful businesses, my mom owns one and im there half of the time im awake. My parents have given me the world and i plan to do the same for my children. And if Im stuck up well get over it! im not the one who started something on hating ppl, and im not living in a fantasy world, its my real world. Belive me, I hear people brag all day, so im used to it. I love my parents very much, and they love me. Im not some leech, I just get stuff i want.