xisto Community
WoLf9015

I Hate Preps! preps annoy me

@ Icemaker..nice reply to suhrl...i would totaly agree!!

@

you guys are just jealous of popular people... you must all be such losers u hate popular ppl. A "prep" at my school is a rich, popular person who wears all name brands, and HEY im one of them. you must just all be losers who have either loser friends or no friends. just cause preps are better doesnt mean u have to hate them out of jealousy. mad.gif you need to get over the fact that we HAVE friends who r just like us and u have NO friends. Geeeez... people must have little "Anti-prep" groups... I hate it when ppl say stuff like "Don't touch the prep" or "we're not good enough" thats why ur unpopular! get over urself and get the point PREPS ARE BETTER

wow...thats all i can say is wow..I THINK that it is unbelivable that you think we are JEALOUS...why would people be jealous of people who have stuck-up, know it all/nothing attitude and think they are better than eevryone because they have rich parents who will buy whatever they want for them..or because they are rich themselves and buy whatever they want whenever they want..

i would want to see you be in a "non-preps" shoes for a day not knowing that you were being put in their shoes and not knowing that you were once a "prep" you would hate them just as much as us us..you would be the one replying here saying ooo yeah i hate them as well...

I'm icemarle... It's already in my signature...Anyway, if that's the case, suhrlucky13, I aplogize for my sudden judgement of your plans in the future.HOWEVER, you can't expect people to adjust for you the whole time. Sure, your attitude may be stuck-up, but you can't say, "Get over it." just like that. If you must know, a lot of people hate stuck-up people, and even if you are seemingly successful, you won't have any real friends because they're just there because of your wealth or your "success". You might not know, but it'll come back to you in due time when you realize that what you're doing is wrong and that people are just putting on masks to fool you. I would like to delve on this further but I just might end up doing more than expected.As for me, I'm an only child, my parents love me and I love them. My dad has a high-paying job and my mom helps out make money in the sidelines. I may get what I want most of the time... I may also wear branded and expensive clothes or have certain expensive gadgets, but I never act stuck-up, I never brag about having them, and I most certainly don't feel superior to other people. I grew up in a home which nourished me with good values and I've learned to treasure them. I care about other people and do my best to help out. I return my parents' love by doing good in my studies in getting awards. I have a very small circle of true friends who don't look down on others. Certainly, cultural differences may be a factor here, but at least I don't have any problems with people hating me because of what I do. I despise people who feel superior to others. You're still human, you know, and we're all the same. You can't act superior only because of what you have. When you were born into this world, we all came out by ourselves WITH NOTHING. I did too, so did everyone else. It just so happened that you gained things along the way, but we are all the same. You have no right to be superior to others and neither do I or anybody else.

Edited by icemarle (see edit history)

You all say that it is the attutude that "gets the points" but how many of you consider a guy who is in a jersey a prep because of his attidude? None of you. I, like i said before, am a prep and not all preps act the way you all descibe. I pop my collar all the time and it makes me look good. Heck, the girls really like it. Do i act snotty against anyone else, heck no. I just dont care what anyone else thinks and just am myself which tends to make me a friend of everyone. Just being nice to people is all you need to be considered cool or even just a good not stuck up guy. Poeple just dont realize that style doesnt matter because we all think we look good in something and it is our atitude and personality that matter...

I didn't direct any of my posts to "preps". I was directing them to suhrlucky13 whose post, I must admit, annoyed me (and probably lead me to do generalizations :(). So I guess they were kinda off topic? :( I see that you consider "prep" as being fashionable, fffanatics. Well, I have nothing against preps, just people with really annoying attitudes. I only encountered a "prep" in my old school and she's really nice and loves to wear cool stuff. I hope I haven't been confusing anybody with my previous posts. When I get upset because of an arrogantly posted post (heh, sounds weird), I just have to reply.

Goths always call people "preps" or "conformists" who think they're losers in an attempt to alienate themselves from society, so they can dress up in black, pretend to be depressed, and write horrible poetry in a little notebook.

Ago, you said it isnt the clothes that is the problem with preps but it is their attitude. Anyone who wears "preppy" clothes is classified as a prep and therefore it is the clothes that define a prep not their attitude. Therefore, you cant say you hate preps because its too much of a generalization. A better way to put this topic is that you hate the preps that you know and not all preps. Secondly, popping the collar is a great look for some people and not others. So dont hate.

Well, excuse me suhrlucky13... Do you earn the money to spend for your designer clothes? You're just a leech sucking your parent's money and you know it. You probably can't earn it for yourself and live in your fantasy world. Not that clothes are everything... It's your "better than everyone else" attitude that annoys everyone. And a note, WE DON'T HATE YOU OUT OF JEALOUSY! We HATE YOU because of your stuck-up attitudes that make you feel like the world revolves around you.

Hating preps makes you just as bad. I dress fashionably, I think looking good is part of life. If you dress nice, then it gives off a good impression, because how you look has a lot to do with first impressions. When a business man goes to a meeting, does he dress in chains and spike his hair? No he dresses in a collared shirt that costs a lot of money... is he a poser? is it bad to look fashionable? does everybody need to look like you?

and as for leeching of parents money. Hot topic is owned by abercrombie, so the rich non preps spend their money on clothes, too. And secondly, if you're rich and you don't spend the money, what's the point? Money is meant to be spent, and if your parents are letting you spend money on designer clothes then obviously you have enough to do that. You don't earn money to save it, unless of course you're a moneyholic. If you don't have the moeny to afford designer clothing, then don't buy them, but don't go around hating others for having money, that's not right.

I'm not a mean person, I actually have a lot of non-prep and prep friends. And I must say, most preps I know are not that mean. Maybe in your school it is different, but usually if someone in your school is very rich, then it tends to run in the district, so I bet if there's a really rich prep in your school you're not too bad off yourself. At least suburb schools tend to be that way.

Anyway, why hate? Hating takes up so much more energy than not hating. If a prep is pissing you off, don't sink to their level, and if you do sink to their level it's just too bad for you.

To be honest with you i think you made of that whole story about the girl just coming up to you and asking you out. I think you misspelled everyother word in that whole pointless lecture that you bored us all with. I think we have a case of stereotype and a very serious case of anger management if you want to cut all their heads off. Wow glad i dont go to your school, or do i?

"Prep" is just a dumb label. That's today's society... putting labels on just about everything. Some of the nicest people are "preps".It's just a phase. When you get to meet a lot new people, you'll realize.

Edited by ibsu (see edit history)

What's a prep?

A prep in my opinion is a stuck up, rich kid, who thinks that he/she is better than everyone else cause their mommy and daddy have money. They are usually dum as hell and like to rub the fact that their parents have money in your face. They are always wearing holister, abercrombie, and all the other crap.
But yes i hate most preps. Especially the ones that act like how i just gave a definition of them above. But i have some prep friends but they arent like that. Sure they wear the really expensive clothes and stuff. But they don't rub it in your face and stuff.

dude why does it matter how people dress and what *BLEEP*n brands they wear, it dosnt make u a jerk just becuz ur wearing hollister. and i dont understand wtf u guys mean by posers, my idea of a poser is pretending to like things, wear things, listen to music, u really dont like in order to fit in with certain people, to be accepted. but isnt that everyone i mean to a certain degree at least weve all done things to make other people think diffrently about us or maybe evn like us, and its funny your talking about the preps becuase the group isee this the most doing this is all these emo/scene/hardcoe kids i mean its absolutley ridiculous the lack of originality, and im amazed at how they dont realize they all look exactly the same at first i was thinking yeah thers some similarities but its a cool style you know ther trying to break out make a statement but its gone too far when evry girll looks like a clone of the next always with the extensions tight pants hair big as *BLEEP* and so much makeup they look like a baby prostitute (keep in mind these girls are usually 12-15) and the boys i think are eventually just going to morph into one big bandana wearing hxc moshingbisexul dude, these kids have lost ther identitys and they dont give a *BLEEP*. ther all trying so hard to fit into the scene ther losing who they really are. ok i belong to no group i dont fit into any image except me i love being me and no one else it makes me feellike im the only one standing out from the crowd no one needs a scene or a life style to define them u should figure it out for your self what u like and dont, and be friends with people because of who they are not because of who they chill with what music they like. and dont judge ppl by what they wear becuse they could have the crappiest style evr and be the most amazing person youll ever meet, so when you say u hate preps because of the stereotype and because of the clothes they were its really shallow, and judgmental.

Lol this just makes me laugh. Preps at our school are afraid of me and who I hang out with :lol: lol, not because im bigger or meaner, supposedly its the way I dress. (Low pants, etc) And they think we will beat them up. But I really hate when lots of preps go "OMG I HAVE A A- IMMA GET KILLED BY MY DADDY *starts to cry*" they just bugs the *BLEEP* out of me. IDK about you guys, but it really does. Posers are annoying too. VERY ANNOYING.

OH MY GOD! I am sick and tire of these "I hate [[enter your stereotype here]]" topics! NOBODY CARES!First of all, I think whoever started this topic is just jealous. And besides, you think abecrombie&fitch and hollister are expensive? just look at the prices on hot topic clothes. It's rediculously priced for something that makes you look like such a freak.And to all you emo kids- you are not as non-conformist as you think. You guys all dress the same, you all have the same hairstyles, and guess what! NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR STOOPID PROBLEMS!!! All of you emos need to quit being so melodramtic, quit writing stoopid poetry, quit dressing like a homosexual neckrophiliac, quit wounding yourself, quit listening to emo screamo music, nobody cares! You emo/goth (they are the same thing weather they like iot or not) think you are soooooo original huh? well guess what? you always say how you hate posers, but you guys are ALL POSERS! And just so you know, the emos are the most conformist people i have ever seen.Because somebody wears brand name does not mean they are snobby stuck ups, it is there preferance and you are stoopid if you hate somebody for what they wear. No one cares if you don't like us.Just for the hell of it, I'm going to start a vent topic that says "I HATE STOOPID EMOS!!!!"I hate emos. they are hypocrits.