xisto Community
WoLf9015

I Hate Preps! preps annoy me

OH MY GOD! I am sick and tire of these "I hate [[enter your stereotype here]]" topics! NOBODY CARES!

And to all you emo kids- you are not as non-conformist as you think. You guys all dress the same, you all have the same hairstyles, and guess what! NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR STOOPID PROBLEMS!!! All of you emos need to quit being so melodramtic, quit writing stoopid poetry, quit dressing like a homosexual neckrophiliac, quit wounding yourself, quit listening to emo screamo music, nobody cares! You emo/goth (they are the same thing weather they like iot or not) think you are soooooo original huh? well guess what? you always say how you hate posers, but you guys are ALL POSERS! And just so you know, the emos are the most conformist people i have ever seen.

Wait a minute.. Did you just contradict yourself. You don't like topics that whine about certain stereotypical groups, but you yourself whine about Emos. :PI do agree with you though- I find Preppies and Emos ennoying.
I myself am in the Neek scene (Big in England me thinks), basically- cheap clothes; don't really care about image as long as you are neat. Intelligent, similar to nerds but with more social life. Good stuff. :P

OH MY GOD! I am sick and tire of these "I hate [[enter your stereotype here]]" topics! NOBODY CARES!

yeah, I know. :P I think we should just stop whining about others and just do the best we can to improve ourselves. Yes, I don't like stuck up rich kids (I live in a town with a lot of them so I would know) but not everybody who's rich and wears designer clothes fits into that category, I know several very nice rich kids, you shouldn't judge someone on their appearance or *gasp* even who they hang out with until you've met them yourself.

Wait a minute.. Did you just contradict yourself. You don't like topics that whine about certain stereotypical groups, but you yourself whine about Emos. :P

Yes, but I myself do not waste forum space on topics like these, get you facts straight first :P And don't wink at me.

I do agree with you though- I find Preppies and Emos ennoying.

I never said preps were annoying. if some of you guys looked at me you would think i was a prep, because i wear a lot of name brand things.

I myself am in the Neek scene (Big in England me thinks), basically- cheap clothes; don't really care about image as long as you are neat. Intelligent, similar to nerds but with more social life. Good stuff. :P

Wouldn't want to be compared to a nerd, mate.

I play golf and go to private school, but I am by far less sheltered and preppy then others at my school.

That's exactly my situation (Golf rocks, as does the only good Education you can get in London). I'm 'Well Off' compared to others in my area- but kids with less money seem to have parents willing to throw it all away. I know a girl who's dad sends three kids (Ł10,000 Each) to the same private school, on a salary less than my dad's (Believe me, if I had brothers and sisters I would be at state schools) and yet she seems to be adorned with gifts. She has gone through three phones, each about Ł200+ and has an iPod Nano, AND video. Oh, and yes; she hangs aroung with the others preppies.

Yes, but I myself do not waste forum space on topics like these, get you facts straight first dry.gif And don't wink at me.

Sorry if I offended you- but just because you haven't started a topic in the forum doesn't mean you don't dislike the group; in your post you said you hated Emo's; contradicting what you said earlier about how people should stop complaining about other social groups. Also- I didn't realise winking could offend someone, sorry about that; won't happen again. :P

Wouldn't want to be compared to a nerd, mate.

Nerd + Social life + Soap and Water isn't half bad. Social means I don't spend all day at the PC; whilst I'm on long enough to be 1337 at it. The soap and water scares off the achne and black heads (Go me), and basically; life is good. :P Edited by elaks (see edit history)

I've attended private school for most of my education and, aside from the A.A. I earned at a community college, that includes university. My husband and all of his friends attended public school, so we have talked about the differences.For example, my high school, an all-girls college prep, had the worst science lab ever. We only dissected a fetal pig, while the public schools apparently worked their way up and did worms and frogs first. We also had outdated equipment. I swear, the science room looked like it was from the 1970's. Believe it or not, most private schools actually spend less per child than publicly funded schools, aside from the fact that the students are responsible for buying their own textbooks, uniforms, gym uniforms, and paying for any number of other things. We also had less extra-curricular activities that we could join because resources are limited. There was no band and very few clubs, not to mention our drama productions were almost entirely female. We did cast a male in the lead for some of the musical productions, but otherwise it was all girls.We did, however, have an excellent choir and leadership possibilities. I was also reading Beowulf, Chaucer and Spenser while my friends were reading The Scarlet Letter and House on Mango Street. Not that those aren't great works of literature. But my college professors were surprised that I was familiar with those works. I went to Washington D.C. as part of a leadership conference even though I wasn't on student council. It was simply because my speech teacher thought it would be a good experience for me. I also loved wearing a uniform because I could crawl out of bed and throw on whatever clothes were clean. I didn't have to really care about what I looked like, while most girls my age were obsessing about clothes or makeup. There were still popular groups and some people made fun of you if you were fat, anti-social or otherwise non-conformist, but there weren't any big physical fights, girls just excluded other girls and all the other catty things that girls can do. We also had to go to every class period, no free periods, so I ended up taking some classes that I wouldn't normally take, like photography and drawing. I also think that I learned to be more confident and outspoken whereas my friends that went to public school are less verbal and hesitant to express themselves. Since I was supposed to dress like everyone else, I learned to express myself in other ways and not to depend on my looks to prove my individuality. And it was just as diverse a population as any of the surrounding public high schools. Coincidentally, my high school did have a world religions course where we learned about all the different major world religions. I'm sure some teachers out there would probably skew the course so that it put a particular religion in favorable or ill light, but my teacher was pretty fair. I think that both public and private schools have their pros and cons and neither one is better than the other because they offer different things.

There are only 3 kinds of people I despise, and it has nothing to do with fashion, religion, interests or race:1) Stupid people: those who refuse to learn, and continually ask me for advice they have no intention of taking. They waste my time, energy and insult my intelligence.2) Plastic people: those who are two-faced, pretending to give a *BLEEP* about me only when they want something from me, the same users who are nowhere to be found when I can use their help, and if they ever are, its the kind of help that makes everything worse instead of better.3) Toxic people: those who are bent on destroying my life by racking up bad karma (they *BLEEP* on everyone else), and then enter my life, because their *BLEEP* karma spills over into my life and I end up guilty by association. Karma doesn't give a damn.other than that i have no other dislikesLiars are great people, they cover your *bottom* so you can plan surprizes for people you love, and they are great at keeping your secrets. There are other kinds of liars who are capable of causing more harm than good, but those people are afraid of me, so I'm not worried about them. In some situations, it is kinder to lie to a person, to understate something is a lie, the same as embellishing. So even though I can be brutally honest, I can also bite my tongue, and thus be a liar. Theives are also awesome because when someone rips you off, your friend the thief will go steal your *BLEEP* back for you, if you're too afraid to do it yourself-which I am not. I am such a thief, and have stolen many things to bring them back to the rightful owner. Therefore, even though it's a good thing, I am in no position to judge.Nerds Are all my homies:) I defended them all through school from being bullied and I still do it to this very day, nerds are reliable people who will drop what they are doing to help anyone even if you've been cruel to them in the past. I love nerds, and lets face it, every person, who was ever a child meaning all of us, myself included, were all nerds at some point in time.I have a very live and let live policy in my life, and if I were to profess not to judge others, I would be a liar myself. I have days where anything & nothing at all p*ss me off, just like everyone else, and in those times I am impossible to get along with, kind of like grouchy smurf "I HATE EVERYTHING" we've all been there, and we'll all be there again.So Preps/Posers/whatever you want to label people) don't bother me, personally, I was a goth growing up, and even then, I never paid them much attention, they did their thing, I did mine, and that was pretty much that. there are more importent things for me to direct my anger at. I have a LOT of RIGHTEOUS anger, and that in large quantities is very dangerous, it's the stuff that can kill people.An example of righteous anger, is the mother/father who finds out that their child has been raped, the mother/father snaps and kills the rapist because the courts are letting him go, free to torture more children. Or the person who is kind to everyone, and gets treated like sh*t all the time. There are millions of examples, but I'm sure you get the point.Hate is a strong word and I try to never direct it at any person even after they have wronged me. I just wash my hands of them and I'm done with it. I have a saying: " You've wronged me, and now there's nowhere to hide, The Gods alone, your fate decide." and I wholeheartedly believe that. I've seen it happen and its some scary sh*t. If I were you, I would be more careful with my words, people too often underestimate the power of the spoken word, or the emotionally charged intent; especially when it comes to hatred or revenge, these things affect people just the same as prayers and blessings do. And that which you send out will always come back to its source, YOU, rip out your heart & kick your **bottom*. So the next time something *BLEEP* happens to you, or you feel misunderstood, think about the shallow reasoning you have for being deliberately cruel to others, really! And once you've done that, lick your wounds and ask yourself How does it feel?Then if it helps, FORGET PREPS EXIST, find something to believe in instead of a person to destroy. This is one of the more useless threads on here, what purpose does it really serve??? You have just been councelled By an Archangel, Take it Personally. I'm not trying to be unkind to you, I'm merely trying to push you to rise above it. Namaste!Brightest Blessings, Love & Squishes From Thy resident Archangel:)

Edited by Archangel_Baw (see edit history)

Wow. I must agree with Archangle. But seriously... wow1. Stupid people- hahaha. Yeah I can't stand them either. Sometimes it seems like they don't have the sence God gave a rock. Or they have it, but they refuse to use it... Hmmm....2. Plastic people- Yeah I can't stand it... Pluss some of them act like they care about you and do a horrible job at it...3. Toxic people- Amen sister.********I just can't stand it when people waste forum space being complete hypocrites saying, "Oh I HATE preps! They are such posers!" Yeah well go take off your black eyeliner, don't dress like a homosexuall neckrophiliac, and then you will have room to talk :P

I despise all the preppie people at my school. Like today, in Civics class, I got thrown into a group full of them and they were about as smart as rocks. So I had to do all the work.They are all trapped in their little comfortable bubbles and most don't even know what's going on in the world today. There just like, "OMG, I just got this awesome new pair of jeans at A+F!" at the seminar on civil wars in Sudan. I felt like slapping them.I don't like to label people, but when it comes to preppies I don't really have much of a choice.Note I'm talking about "preppies", not "preps" there is a difference.Preps are the kids who attend preparatory schools like Hotchkiss and the like. They drive Bentleys and shop at Bendells and Barneys. They own estates in France.Preppies are the kids who wear A+F, Hollister, etc. And think they're better than everyone else. They tend to be shallow and care only of themselves.That's all I have to say really.-Rachel

wow...

I Hate Preps!

I myself am a "prep" and believe it or not I am a straight A student...Preps arnt all about themself or all about their "clcik" they are having fun doing what they do...Its not their fault they can afford the brand name cloths that are expensive and so what if they do buy those it doesnt matter other kids have there own sense of style and if they got some new shoes or new jeans or a new shirt I am sure they talk about it to...And sayign tat they judge everybody in the world and think they are better then them is stupid because I have money and my dad owns a car dealership and a bank and some of my friends are poor and cant afford the things I do..

Yea so what...It doesnt give me the right to judge thema nd say they are trash...And I don't...Some of my great friends arnt "prepy" really WHO GIVES A RIP...You guys are like "wow they think they are the best they think they are better than me all they do is talk about there cloths all they do is get things from their mommy and daddy.." thats also a load of BS I work hard for my money and yea I do drive a Mercedes so what!! how does that make me better than you???? IT DOESNT...So don't say that I think I am better than you...You have your friends and I have mine...How about you guys labeling us and than saying that all we do is label people...Uhh whats up with that?? you call me a prepp or a mommas boy or a rich boy or a spoiled brat than I have the right to call you emo or poor or trash...

Why cant I??? your doign the same thing to me...So when people call me RICH BOY or a spoiled brat or a mommas or daddys boy all I say is "I am sorry that I grew up in a family that everyone in the world would love to grow up in..." I don't turn around and say.."hey..Like...Why don't you just like...Shut up your poor...So like...Leave me alone..." no I am not a hypocrite you people are mad at preps because we can have thing you cant...And for that I am sorry how about you just become friends with me and get to no me before you actually judge me...?

-reply by casey

no offense once again preppies

I Hate Preps!

The fact that girls these days CARE WAY TOO MUCH ABOUT HOW THEY LOOK

Especially those preppy girly ones who takes FOREVER to get ready in the morning just cause they need their hair to be perfect and the way they look

Sadly, NO ONE CARES about what you think of yourself

Honestly, it's ok to be a little obsessive over yourself, but just don't overdo it

Another reason I ****ing hate preps is that they pick on people who DRESS DIFFERENTLY FROM THEMSELVES

I mean, *** what made you think you had a ****ing chance at making fun of someone else

It's not like you're any better than they are and at least they're not sluts who's like "ew is that dirt in my nails?"

No boy would honestly date you even if they do they'll eventually BREAK UP WITH YOU because they'll realize how mean you are how sensitive you are

Even if boys date those preppies well they're only the ones who're A JERK to even think about taking an interest into those girls

No offense to people out there

-reply by Taleen Damla

Well you think we are all freaks... Well most preps hate us anyway.And just because you think we are freaks doesn't mean you are going to change our mind on anything just because YOU said...Preps are annoying kinda like yourself...And stop complaining on how other people dress anyway take your f*cking skank a*s to a differnt website and talk sh*t their go to one of those "I hate emo/scene website" or something like that just because we dress differnt doesn't mean we don't have a good personality and plus it doesn't matter what we dress like it only should matter on the inside...Plus if you didn't care about us "emo/scene" kids why did you even bother to write on this website

Replying to WoLf9015I share the exact same pains! I just want to bloody bite them and tear their hair out.There is like no reason like to say like after like every like bloody like word.If youre really truely emo or goth I cry for you, but posers, you make me sick for mocking depressed people. -reply by Alphonse_gurl

Replying to truefusionSort of. They are girls who obsess over their makeup and hair and appearance and their popularity and change their whole personality so people will accept them. They make fun of people who aren't "Perfect" like them.I want to throw up.Talking about preps makes me thow up.Bleah!