xisto Community
WoLf9015

I Hate Preps! preps annoy me

haha, i kinda like preps.. what i cant stand is guy who are short, skinny, and wear hollister.. and carry manpurses.. oh my lanta i need a man ;P ahah well not a man, but someone who looks at least less cute than me.. haha.. as for posers, those can be really annoying if your hardcore on something and believe on it 100%.. like i know emo people here, who get really mad when socials or preps try to pull off emo outfits and stuff..they actuly had a fight over at tijuana [mexico] since you know over there you cant get really in trouble.. and they starting beating eachother up..also.. i dont know if anyone is goth or rocker or something here, but whats up with all the goth people hating on the emo people because they are kinda copying their style? i mean being emo, its just being depressed.. it has nothing to do with the way you dress.. stop being mean to suicidal kids

I don't know if anyone else has noticed...But all the preps I've seen at my school all have the same-sounding voices. Exactly.The.Same.What I mean is that they're all nasally, high-pitched, and squeaky/raspy. It's like they purposely make their voices sound like that so they can be classified as a prep (which is apparently cool--huh?).The worst part: if in class one day, I get a lot of attention from other people because they liked my project/report/whatever, the preps immediately hate me like you wouldn't believe. And they don't even know me. What the heckidy-heck is up with that?!Oh well. I just ignore them anyway so... -reply by Fudgykoala

lol here I have been out of school since 1980 and people are still down on preppies. I know how you feel lil bro, I hated them too, still kinda annoy me some to this day matter of fact. and when they try and be Valley? your most likely too young to know but gage me with a spoon. lol

Replying to WoLf9015

I understand where you are coming from. I live in South Eastern you.S. And as a college student, it revolts me how their voice is the same, they all wear those UGGly shoes, ripped up bell bottoms and tattered/frayed polo shirts. It's so bland, and so insecure how the masses of our youth try so hard to look the same. There is absolutely NO attempt to be creative fashionably-

The Prep look is a subconscious uniform of insecurity. It's disgusting and incredibly shallow. When I came into college, I was so excited for diversity and meeting different characters...But I was sorely disappointed when I discovered that a large percentage of the student body is part of the Prep fad/cult. Unfortunately, considering this has been part of our culture for a long time, I'm not too sure if it'll be going away soon. 

-reply by Venny

why do emo hate prepsI Hate Preps!

you guys are so immature,emos are so jealous of preps it makes me so sick!Chances are all these people are emo on here.RIDICULOUS!I'm 13 years old and ima prep<3 and it isnt rite,yes we are the center of attention all day every day!And yes are voices are awsome baby!God you guys should go in a corner and get a needle God!/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley13.GifPREPS RULE!!:0);*

-reply by desi

Umm... I'm considered a prep.  But no, I do not think I am the most important person in the world.  And no, I don't think people worship me and I don't like, talk like, this, like all the time, like.  I'm not even blonde!

And you say that preps "steryotype" people as "goth" or "emo?"  Well, what are YOU doing to "us?"

So, next time you decide to say something like this, think about it.  And how it will make people feel. 

-reply by xosophiegrl

Well...

This is a very interesting topic you all have chosen.

Personally, what I completely detest is idiotic judgemental people, who mainly are preps, but some of them are gothic, too. Sometimes I can't stand gothic people. "Don't judge me! Ohmuuhgawd! That kid is wearing blue jeans!" Pathetic. Who cares what anyone wears? Stop focusing on the mundane.

Normally, what gets me about people you would consider "Preppy", is just that they tend to follow whatever is cool anymore. Scream-o(as they call it) became a huge fad at our school, even though I've been listening intently to bands like that for a long time.

But whatever, people can wear whatever they want to be. I don't really dwell on stuff like that, unlike some people. I really honestly loathe judgemental people with no regard to people's feelings. No one gives up the right to be treated with respect.

Quote: "How can one possibly respect the existance of something, people in this case, when that something seems to defy respect? They do such trivial things and find amusement, even up to so-called maturity, in the incessant mistreatment of their own kind."-Johnny The Homicidal Maniac(Yes, the comic is to be taken with humor. I do laugh hysterically at this comic book. I do not, however, go on a killing spree. That is after I eat melons(not really). But sometimes there is somewhat of a seriousness. Again, definently not all of the comic book is to be taken seriously. Actually 99.9% of the comic shouldn't be taken seriously.) 

Everyone with a "holier than thou" attitude should just shut up and look at the facts. You don't know everyone. You don't know why they're wearing what they are. You shouldn't care what they are. People aren't born with judgement like some like to think. :) 

-reply by texastwo

ur rightI Hate Preps!

ok first off they r over populated, cuz their everywhere and its so annoying

I hate it when they think everyone loves them and wants to be there friend

cuz really I wud rather beat them all to ***** cuz there sooo BLEEPING stupid!

my school is full of them and it sux they walk, tlk, laugh, and look stupid, when they walk they always bounce which makes them look retarded and they tlk with that high pitch sound that makes me wanna cut off my ears and then their laugh is so ****in loud its like shut the **** up no one cares, and I also hate posers but thats a different story lol

I ****IN HATE PREPPS!

not to be rude but..

like hell im just as guilty, i dont go around making fun of what bad clothes people wear, or that they are not stylin, i dont care what people wear..i do not think that i am all that..i do not think the world evolves around me, unlike all the rest of the preps in the world, i am not like that..i do not lable myself, well acculy i do, im a geek, but its me whose being made fun of because i have straight A's, and im going to be the one making the money, * Warned about inappropriate comment editted from here * then going home and feeding 15 kids because * and here * Posted Image

Notice from jlhaslip:
responding to a report, editted comments not suitable for a General audience. Verbal Warning on this one.

people still call eachother geeks and nerds lol? at my school its actually looked DOWN upon if we get anything lower than an "B".

haha, i kinda like preps.. what i cant stand is guy who are short, skinny, and wear hollister.. and carry manpurses.. oh my lanta i need a man ;P ahah well not a man, but someone who looks at least less cute than me.. haha.. as for posers, those can be really annoying if your hardcore on something and believe on it 100%.. like i know emo people here, who get really mad when socials or preps try to pull off emo outfits and stuff..
they actuly had a fight over at tijuana [mexico] since you know over there you cant get really in trouble.. and they starting beating eachother up..

also.. i dont know if anyone is goth or rocker or something here, but whats up with all the goth people hating on the emo people because they are kinda copying their style? i mean being emo, its just being depressed.. it has nothing to do with the way you dress.. stop being mean to suicidal kids

*gags* what?!
Preps are retarted >< Gah i even hate their "OMg, Really?" speech or "OMG, are you like. Wearing that?"
I just want to choak them and drown them in the pool and then shove them in a hole and forget about them forever....

(I know but sorry, i hate them so mcuh)

people still call eachother geeks and nerds lol? at my school its actually looked DOWN upon if we get anything lower than an "B".

hey! My twin sister happens to be a nerd, trust me she has a 4/0 GPA in all her school years (No she is not asian, she is mexican American like me) also she looks gothic to....

I hate preps tooI Hate Preps!

I am 30 years old, and I STILL hate preps!

Ohhh, how I do detest these people.

I hated them back in high school, and aftwards I was in college and was free of their presence for a while.

After college, I got into corporate america, and was earning great money, but hated the people I was around all day.

And I couldn't figure it out until it dawned on me: THEY'RE ALL PREPS!

Man, I thought being prejeduce to preps was a foolish thing that only teenagers did, but no, it follows into adulthood.

Preps grow up to become SNOBS. Preps are snob larva. Disgusting.

I have now left corporate america to work as a freelancer. Its not as much money, but at least I can stand my living environment and day to day interaction with people again.

- G

Well like. That's who they are. People who classify themselves as "alternative" always preach about being yourself, yet they look down on everyone who is different, calling them "mindless conformists". What if they actually prefer American Eagle to Hot Topic? Is that really such a bad thing?

Oh, and the whole conformist thing. Most "alternative" kids have no right to talk about being conformists. Because most of them conform to society's rules on how to be anti-mainstream. Shop at Hot Topic, wear Converse, dye your hair black or blonde, have your bangs/fringe in your face, wear dark clothing, lots of eyeliner, and maybe a piercing or two. Give me a break. At least these "preps" don't all look and dress the same. They have more individuality than a lot of alternative kids I've seen.

-reply by someone you don't know

preps DO SUCK!I Hate Preps!PREPS, ARE SO ****ING ANNOYING. NOT EVEN KIDDING.They talk like this...Hey(: What's Up(: I Just Shot Someone(: Woot(: Haha(: I'm Such A *****(: My Dog Just Died(: Even Though Something Bad Happened, I'm Goin' To Put Smiley Faces After Everything(: Yeah(: No Puncutation(: Just Smiley Faces(:And they are FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. So ****ing fake as HELL!They call me emo, even tho I don't cut myself.. And their just like.. *High Prep Voice" "Do you cut yourself?" me: um no.. Preps: Yeah, Well It Seems Like You Do Cause You Shop At Hot Topic, Wear Black, And Have Weird Hair..Ugh.. Then they just go off and cut themselves.. FAKE. UGH dear God.. They don't even ****ing know how annoying they are..And they think that they can just FLIRT WITH EVERYONE! BUT THEY CANT!!UGH ffake.. They take so many pictures of themselves.. And its ugly.. Their ugly.. Someday their gunna get their ****nig *bottom* kicked.. I hope they do. XD

Well, I disagree completely about the "not looking the same andHaving individuality" thing.Preps always have the same line of clothingOn-Abercrombie, Aeropostale, Hollister, and all that stuff.They all actThe same, too.They are all "hey people, I'm like so totally awesome" andCrap. Most prep's parents are the higher people like lawyers andDoctors. They are spoiled and overpriveleged. I can't stand themBecause they are taking over the whole U.S. This country will beThought of very poorly if it's taken over by preps. Emos goths, andPeople like that are grouped together by the preps. I, for one, wearOnly what I like, listen to what I like, and do what I like.Preps lookAt me and say, "Are you emo?" or "Are you goth?" just because I likeBlack clothing and Metal music. Preps think they know everything andEveryone, and stereotype them to be something they are not.

Yeah I donI Hate Preps!Like it's no surprise that preps are taking over the country. I personally hate preps, and I moved to Alaska for that reason. There are only a handful of preps here, and those ones are often made fun of because from our standards they dress funny and act wierd. So do not fret, because there are places in america where preps are the minority and are ridiculed on a daly basis. I guess the other lesson to learn from this is that preps shouldn't move to Alaska.-reply by David