xisto Community
Kubi

June 6th 2006 - The Devils Number Possibly the end of the world?

As far as the world ending on 06.06.06, I can guarantee you that will not happen. For starters it says in the bible the apocoloypse will come when we least expect it. I think we are expecting something on 06.06.06 . I can give you a general idea of when the world will end. Now when I say the world will end I dont mean the 7 horsemen of the apocolypse will come, or an asteroid will hit earth with aerosmith "I dont want to close my eyes, I dont want to fall asleep, I still miss you babe.." playing in the background. But if you look at many. many religious and cultural prophecies, the end is very, very close. I am currently planning on or about 2012,2013, somewhere in there. The Aztecs were mathematical and astronomical titans, even by todays standards. They created a perfect astronomical calendar. Every major comet or astral occourunce from lunar and solar eclipses, to near major collisions, they had predicted to the very moment on their calendar. They predicted these things thousands of years before they occoured. They had plenty of time to continue the calendar but did not. The common theory is that the world goes through natural harmonic states and the Aztecs knew this. The next harmonic convergence will occour, according to the Aztec's , on 12.12.2012 . A harmonic convergence is where the world will go through a rebirth, there will be cataclysmic tidal waves, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc. This is theorized to have occoured over and over again going back hundrfeds of thousands of years. The world will lose most of its current land masses, gain new land masses, the mass of the planet will grow smaller (with more of the internal magma being ejected to the outside) gravity will change, the mean temperature will alter, the earth could actually flip on its axis (north becoming south, south becoming north). 'The End Of The World As We Know It" (TEOTWAWKI). So that is the viewpoint from a thousands of years extinct meso american civilization. Nostradomus, his predictions all point to towards the world turning into a perfect utopia, or living hell within our very near lifetimes, as in the lifetimes of someone currently diagnosed with AIDs will still be around when TEOTWAWKI begins.

Christianity, the bibles prophecies in revelation all point to the end times and their signs. The jews will regain jerusalem, "men will lay with men." , there will be wars in and near the holy land Iraq (which was once Babylon), Afghanistan, Iran is coming next, the book of revelatrions speaks of famine, plague, war, and disease. No point in human history can boast as much as we have today, AIDs, Bird Flu, Mad-Cow, West Nile, etc.

Thern there is the prediction of St. Malachy, (d. 1148) Irish Bishop and Seer, who produced an accurate list of future popes which began with Pope Celestine II in the year 1143. His list consists of a single line which gives a clue to the characteristics of each pope. From this list of 112 popes there are to be just 2 more after Pope John Paul II who passed away on 2 April 2005. His predictions regarding the popes have been for the most part pretty accurate regarding the identifying characteristics that each line reveals. St. Malachy doesn't give any predictions or information about what happens after the last pope. According to some other seers, we will have arrived at the end times. The fact that most popes are Pope for only a short period before passing away due to their age, it would seem that within the next 6 or 7 years this pope would be replaced with the final pope (the average length of a papacy reign is 7 years) so if this pope lasts the average length of time, then by the same time that the Aztecs have predicted the end times, so too does the prediction of St. Malachy.

According to Sun magazine for 1999-DEC-21, Pope Leo IX (1513-1522) wrote on 1514: "I will not see the end of the world, nor will you my brethren, for its time is long in the future, 500 years hence." (this would be refering to the year 2014)

Terence McKenna predicts that at "the moment of the solstice and the heliacal rising of the galactic center, levels of planetary novelty will exponentially increase." The results of this "ultranovel event" are difficult to predict, but may include "Hyperspatial Breakthrough, Planetesimal Impact, Alien Contact, Historical Metamorphosis, Metamorphosis of Natural Law, Solar Explosion, Quasar Ignition at the Galactic Core." Some of these don't sound too healthy for life on earth. I am personally hoping for the latter, because it would take many years for any effects of that ignition to impact earth -- long past my life expectancy. This date would fall on December 21st, 2012

There are multitudes of ancient civilizations, christian religions, non-christian religions, prophets, etc. that are totally unrtelated that just so happen that all of their predicitons are coming to fruition at the same time. I am not a christian, I am not a satanist. I belive in Xeper. But I do study religions and belive there is signifigance to them all. I believe most all religions have a spiritual insight to the deeper meanings. I believe Jesus had major insight, so did Edgar Kacey, so did Prince Siddharta, John the Baptist, Anton LeVay, Michael Aquino, Mohameed, Nostradomus, and others. The problem, I believe, is that the human mind is not designed with the right functions to be able to properly interpret 'seeing' outside the box. I belive we can all rise our brains to see beyond that which is within 'reality' but is still 'real'. The problem is preception, to see beyond you are looking through dirty, warped, stained glass. You can only interpret what you see, you can not verify your visions, you will not have an objective thrid party looking with you. So some people subconsciously paint the visions they see in a certain light, others consciously paint them in a certain light. Specifically those who have used their visions to deify themselves (Jesus, Siddharta, etc.) understand that their visions are subjective and consciously mold them to their benefit. Hell, right of the bat with Jesus. the Ten Commandments "Though shalt worship no gods before me" then Jesus comes along "To get to my father you must go through me". The holy bible is extremely contradictive. But the original point here is that we do have the ability to see into the 'beyond', many have, and many will, but you have to look at continuity between the visions/prophecies. What I see, across the board, is a cataclysm happening around 2012/2013. I believe the world will go through major upheavel, physical destruction and rebirth, floods, fires, volcanoes, etc. I belive for some period of weeks, or months, or possibly years, the world will either be hit by an asteroid (I do not have any reason to disbelieve that but I do) or there will be internal plate tectonic and pressure issues, maybe the polar axis will shift. Whatever the case may be most of the life on this planet will end. Most of our technological advancement will end. I think it is important that we all learn how to build some simple things, like hande crank generators, homemade batteries, etc. Learn as much techonologically as possible, the fundamentals. Computers, no, wiring, power, homegrown medicines (penicillin, etc.) yes.

My plan is to have a amphibious blimp in a break away garage and to live high on an elevated plain away from any current volcano or fault line. I want to stock my blimp with lots of long term storage food, seeds, etc. and be able to launch within a few minutes. Always stocked and ready to go. Large enough for my family and with enough supplies to start over with. I think being on the ground anywhere would be suicide. By 2010 I want to have multiple LCD screens on my home walls hooked into seismic activity monitors from the USGS, radar from the national weather service, CNN, etc. As soon as something happens my family and myself will load up, flick the switch, our RV sized blimp will inflate the knock out roof on the attached garage we store it in will be designed to break away, once we are airborne we should be able to ride out the worst of the catastrophe. The blimp should be amphibious, flotable, so we can land in the water if need be and can manuever to land after that. Maybe that will not work, but I can not think of a better idea yet. I have many years to revise it though. I have learned how to build my own solar cells, handmade batteries, manual friction electrical generators. How to purify water, moisture farming, poison testing.

Some may call me a nutter, maybe I am, but I am just looking at documentation from many cultures and taken precautions. When it is all said and done I think anyone left will have learned enough about our situation to let people be, all of the worlds problems boil down to people not minding there own business. If you think that a certain way to live is the right way, live that way. In todays society what we do is think of the best way to live (in our eyes) and shun and punish those who do not live that way. Nudists, drug users, atheists, pagans, other races, homosexuals/lesbians. There is no problem there, nudists are not telling everyone that 'you have to not wear clothes' drug users are not saying 'you have to use my drugs' (serioulsy, who wants to give up drugs, its more for them!) homosexuals and lesbians are not telling people 'you have to be queer' pagans are not telling people 'you can not believe in god. I am not a pagan, but I am happy for anyone of any religion, as long as it makes them happy. Hopefully when the world is reborn we have all learned to accept one another as we are and to mind our own business. Thats the problem with war, hate, and murder. Its important though for everyone to learn how to do some basic things themselves (building solar cells, making hand power generators, making homemade batteries, synthesing penicillin, purifying water, etc.) We take these for granted. If most of the world dies, what if everyone who knows how to make electricity dies? That whole realm of human technological revolution will be gone, for who knows how long.

If you want to place a bet on the end of the world as we know it, its pretty safe to say 2012/2013.

JaxDevil
Jax Devil Internet Services
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
1(800)71-DEVIL

Edited by JaxDevil (see edit history)

I am a Christian, specifically I am an ex-bible codes believer.
The Bible codes have been refuted, the creator of the Bible Codes said

"when my critics find a message about the assassination of a prime minister encrypted in Moby *BLEEP*, I'll believe them"(Newsweek, Jun 9, 1997)

and that was acomplished by a prof http://users.cecs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/moby.html

Sorry for totally ignoring the post above, it's just that it's very big.

Ok for gods sake can somebody CLOSE this fricken topic, whats needed to be said has been said, most of us have probably thought about this day when we were kids, I know me and my friends discussed 6 6 6 in fricken primary school in like 1994. STOP GOING ON ABOUT IT.If it happens, it happens, and there aint jack anyone can do about it, you religous people should in any case remember that what is gonna happen will happen (everybodys and everythings life is already planned and what happens, happens for a reason), it may happen now or in a billion years when we infest another planet and destroy that one aswell as our own mother planet.GET OVER ITGO CHAT ABOUT SOMETHING WORTH CHATTING ABOUT......IN FACT GET YOUR LAZY ASSES OFF YOUR COMPUTER CHAIRS OR WHEREVER YOU MAY BE WHEN READING THIS AND GO DO SOMETHING INTERESTINGI know for a fact I am just gonna go out now with my camera and go up into the hills And stay there the whole day and nightfrom sunset to sunriseAND I AM GOING TO BLOODY WELL ENJOY ITMog.

An extremly intersting Topic if i've ever seen one. I see your veiw but then again it has no hard evidence that the devil even exists. And if he did, im not saying he does, Why would he want to come up to the surface its a dump. why go form a place which is nice and clean to dump. if i was the devil i wouldn't come up. but thats just my veiw

The 'bible codes' you speak of I am unfamiliar with. The finding of words hidden in other words is a trick you can do in any written text. There was no rhyme or reason to that information that the person pulled from 'Moby *BLEEP*' he just found words and connected them together. The coding I am refering to is not even in the Bible, not the one most people on this board read. Do you realize that bible has litteraly no correlation to the original 'word of god' that was 'passed down' to the hebrew/habiru. Those words were translated into latin during constantine's time, the words were not even direct translations. They translated the ideas and forms that were being spoken of into their own interpretations and gave them their own words. The words were then translated AGAIN into english in the King James Version of the bible, also not direct translations, and also edited for content. In no way does Satan ever get refered to as 'Lucifer' or 'Morning Star' as it has in the bible, those are interpretations done during the first translation. The terms 'Lucifer' or 'Morning Star' should have been the term for Jesus. Jesus is refered to as the morning star, as well as the 'light bringer' (Lucifer) in the original hebrew/habiru text.Let me note here I do not belive in the Devil, nor do I belive in God, I do not belive in any external entity with more power than myself. In the whole of the universe there is no being that is greater than that of the human mind and spirit. If I fall short of perfection, of divinity, of truth, it is my own doing. From the time we became sentient beings we became the most powerful forces within this universe. There is nature, and there is man. Nature is a force unto itself. It can create life, destroy life, create matter out of nothing, do the seemingly impossible. Man, however, can beat nature. We are a force unto the gods. Most of us are feeble and meek. We are to scared to accept the truth. The truth that we are alone, with no morality other than what we make. No grand design or reason. No karma, other than what we make, no life beyond death, no reason for life, no great illusion other than the illusions we have made for ourselves. This makes us weak. The few among the masses who can embrace the truth and stare the great void in the eyes and laugh, the ones who can remove their delusions about safety and security and eternal life are the ones who can progress beyond the confines of our primitive ideas.I do not hate anyone except those who hate others themselves, and by hate them I more pitty them than find them loathsome. Hate is breed by fear, and we are all afraid in some way, it is what defines us, it is what keeps us from walking into a car when we lose our puppy dog as a child. It is human instinct. Without it we never would have evolved. Most people who hate, hate what is different from themselves. I do not expect, or even want the majority to belive as I do. Of course, we as humans desire comraderie, we want others to turn to and converse with about our knowledge, people to learn with and grow with. But if you know the truth, the ultimate truth, whats the point of everyone knowing it? Doesn't it lose some of its value, its uniqueness? There are enough people who find there own way to the right path to not have to 'convert' anyone. You just have to keep your eyes peeled from those special people. I do not hate Christians, I actually find the majority of those of the christian beliefs to be those who are the nicest and safest of all of the cratures on the earth. They have virtues, their religion holds them to high. They care, they are the scaredest of all of being 'bad' or 'evil' or 'doing wrong', their religion trains them that these thigns will lead to 'eternal pain and suffering'. Christians try their whole lives to be 'good' and 'nice' and 'geniunely care for others'. These are good things, we should all hope to be as godlike in our ways. Most other religions follow suit. Budhist, Hindi, Muslim, Hebrew, Sikhism, etc. they all share fundamental truths (Actually most of them share key bakgrounds to their religious beliefs, a young savior, born of a virgin birth, the savior is the physical imbodiment of god, he rose from the dead, he died for everyones salvation, eternal reward for good, eternal damnation for bad, etc, I mean, when the religious scholars find a good thing...). Anyone one who is positively spiritually religious I personally consider a safe, nice, good person who should be protected from harm and should be respected.Anyone in a negative spiritual religious beliefs, this includes the 'false' christians and others who pervert the religious ideas to say it is ok to bomb a building with innocent people, burn a witch, stone a *BLEEP*, etc., this also includes those who believe and follow 'reverse' religions, satanism, Yezidi, etc. i.e. religions that are based on the negative aspects of other religions. Also know as 'I hate christians so I am a satanist/devil worshiper' these people just have major issues that need to be dealt with. They are the true eveil, they take a book that is preaching good and right (albeit for those of simple minds) they have somewhat of a mentality to see past the lies/falsehoods of that religion, and feel offended/hurt/confused and instead of looking for answers elsewhere, these people have been spoonfed this religion their whole life. Now all they are sure of is that 'the religion is right, but thwta they are teaching me is a lie' so whats left for them, the alternate side of that religion, the con side, the alter side, the bad side. So they follow everything it says 'not' to do as what they should do. These people are the real danger, they are the ones who rape children, kill them, kill people, do horrible things. I do not belive in 'bible codes', I do not belive in the devil, or god, I do not hate christians or love satanists. I believe we are the peak of sentient beings in the universe. I believe we are a pariah of nature. This is an existence ruled by nature, every aspect of it, we are the alternate force here. We can turn the tide, reverse gravities pull, create new life, modif existing life, modify our own lives,extend oursleves synthetically beyond our natural longevity. Look at any aspect of man, any aspect of man in correlation to his environment. We are what is wrong (to the world, to nature), we are whats out of place. I also believe mathematics is built into everything, our speech, or brain, nature, the stars, the atoms, time, dimensions, and space. There will be codes, both those that are seen and written down by those looking for 'universal truths' (religious founders) so you will find mathematical province in all religious text, you will also find mathematically acurate predicitions spanning all cultures, religions, and races. What I hope everyone else is looking for is a glimpse into the unkown, the ability to see 1cm beyond our peripheray, even for a moment (we have the ability to see everything, as it is, crystal clear, right now, the only thing stopping us is ourselves, our fear). I think you have to look at religions, all of them, I think you have to look at religious scholars. The truth we are looking for is hidden in their ideas, their ideas and science, mathematics, and physics. I am only guessing as to 2012/2013. I have not attained any 'super sight' I am not professing to be a seer, or a prophet. I am just a student, a researcher. I piece together what little I have and look for correlation. I look everywhere, I do not discriminate, I read the satanic text, the hebrew text, I read the ancient text, modern text, fringe cult text, roman catholic text, its all good. What I belvie to have found I already have written down on aprevious post. Time will tell if I am wrong. But if I am right, the only thing I will be 'right' about is putting the peices together. If I am right though, I know what pattern I went through this time, next time will be that much easier. I did not desing the puzzle (I wish) I did not cut the peices up (I wish) I did not do any of this. I am as much in the xeper now as I will probably ever be. But I would rather be here, than following blindly.

Edited by JaxDevil (see edit history)

hey. im not a goth myself. i listen to the type of music tho. i believe that a terrorist attack will take place in the united states of america. i bet you sumthing terrible will happen that day. but i promise you that the devil will not rise again. thats *BLEEP*. the devil never shows itself. allthough the devil is everywhere. the devil sends his workers to spread darkness over the world. on the 6th of june 2006 a movie called the omen will be coming out in the cinemas. this will be very interesting.

Ok, I want to why is it going to happen in 2006 but why isn`t it not 3006, 4006, 5006, 6006, or 7006!!!! You tell me that and message me back!!!!

Exactly Pink, there is no reason why anything special will happen on June 6th, 2006. I mean its even going to be a Tuesday of all days. NOTHING ever happens on Tuesdays, no good nightclub events or nights, no special day of the week for sporting events. Its not the begining of the work week, or the end, or even the middle. The only reason anything will happen on June 6th, 2006 is because we humans who are into religion/spirituality will want to take advantage of the novelty of the day. I myself am opening the doors on a new website, a directory/database for Florida DJ's (which will include a nightclub events calendar, classifieds, and a forum among other things) which really has no religious or spiritual relationship. I just thought that would be an awesome idea to use that as the opening date for the new website. Good basic shock/awe value and great for word-of-mouth advertising. Its interesting to some people, 'evil' or 'bad' to others, funny to some, and a lot of people think its pretty cool (most people who are not religious but like to thumb their nose at the 'establishment' like to joke about sacriligous things or things that are harmless in and of themselves, but that those people who are religious will take offense to) I was looking for a date to open the site, its been done for while but I wanted to allow people (mainly DJ's) to be able to access the site, sign-up prior to the opening day that way when the general public and non-DJs first enter on the 6th the site will not be empty of any DJ listings or forum posts. It also gives me time to allow a few people to be BETA testers and I was able to find all the little problems and iron them out, so now when the site goes live to the public on the 6th there should not be any problems pop-up out of the blue. So when I was thinking of a date I thought, man, that would be perfect! 06.06.06 , anyone who knows about promoting, or advertising, etc. knows that there is no such thing as bad publicity. Its a great, catchy date to use, people perk up when they here and think about the date 06.06.06 (just look at the number of posts/responses to this thread!). Those people who are 'evil' or who are just irreligious, their ears perk up when they hear about something happeniong on that date, and those who are religious will not forget about something occouring on that date, they just think 'Those heathens! That is just awfull!' and good for us, ebcause they mention it to others in a complaining manner, but during their speaking of it someone can overhear about it, or the other person may actaully be irreligious and that religious person does not know it. In any event it has already drawn some good pre-opening traffic for it. Plus we just received our new flyers for the grand opening and received a lot questions and looks when disbursing them today. Here is a scan of the new flyers..

Posted Image

I am unsure about whether or not it will be the end of the world. I know you didn't want any religious discussions but I need to say this. Take it or leave it and I don't think it will offend anyone.

666 IS the Devil's number HOWEVER, in Christianity, Jesus resisted the Devil (Remember the story - 40 days and 40 nights in the desert?). Jesus is the only one the Devil is afraid of, and Jesus died for US. To save our souls. Why would the Devil suddenly have so much power he can end the world?

Yeah, so that is my present opinion, however we will not know until the day. I am unsure about the future, but I am optimistic. Not skeptical, just optimistic.

Well:

We've survived june 6th of the year 666,

We've survived june 6th of the year 1006,

We've survived june 6th of the year 1906,

We've survived june 6th of the year 1966,

We'll survive june 6th of the year 2006... the world is not going to end, Pat Roberston will still be babbling his annoying nonsense and all our lives will stilll be just as boring as the day before! Halleluja!

Oh wait... I forgot... the remake of "The Omen" is coming out that day.

Interesting sidenote: the number 666 written in old greek looks like this: ϛ ξ χ*, maybe that has something to do with it... personally I see it as an omen we should all copulate that day and be happy.. that way instead of the 3rd World War we can have the 1st World Peace, how about that? I say lets crap on all the apocalyptic doomsayers and make world peace!

*Yes I do know that the common way to write 666 in greek is χ ξ ϛ but since the ancient greek numeral system is additive the order of the letters does not matter, in fact there are 6 possible ways to write 666(or almost any other number in between 100 and 999).

Edited by Blacklaser (see edit history)

Well that's true, but I believe it's more possible now, then ever before, because our society is more advanced, meaning, obviously, more stupid. We've done so much crap to the Earth in the past decade it's almost disquisting.

Yeah, this is an example of the crap that's on the the Earth at the moment. I mean really, do you really think that the world will end because it's the 6th of June 06 on the Christian Calendar?

Conversations like these are designed to scare five-year olds on April Fool's Day....

June 6, 2006 is really not significant even from religious point of view. It is not 666. It is rather 662006. Look carefully it has nothing to do with 666. Whether it was 2000 or any other number that people are busy with and worry about it has really no religious significant. A believer must be ready all the time to meet his end times or say the end of his time.

what none of you seem to get is that it says in Revelation that there will be many signs before the end. Do you see any martyred prophets? any super-infulential leader brainwashing everyone? any strange, supernatural occurences? no, me neither. theres supposed to be the Rapture first anyway. i supose a lot can happen in a week, but still.also, 666 is the number of the devil cos thats what it says in Revelation u moron. the ideal is Satan or Lucifer personified is a Christian one, and the number '666' is sited as the 'number of the beast' in REvelation. so, to answer your question, GOD says '666' is the number of the devil.and the number of God is [not] '999', although its a good idea. its 777 because it also says that in Revelation. i think if we're speaking in terms of the Apocalypse as the Christian faith sees it, then we should use the bible as a reference. thats what its there for isnt it? :)

NOTE: Wikipedia.org is a public domain where any person can edit the content. Because of this, the information found in wikipedia may not always be accurate.

To Kubi, the person who started this post... you said...

"Ok, I don't want to start any religious fights here, that's not what this topic is meant for. So PLEASE hold the religious comments. I was at school one day, I turned to a friend and said "I bet the world will end on June 6th of this year".

Honestly, Kubi it is impossible not to turn this into a religious discussion since 666 or 616 was been deemed by God to be the Devil's marking or number as interpreted by John in the last book of the Bible, "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" also know as the "Book of Revelations." Not including God's written word in this discussion is like saying you won't include an author in on a discussion about the meaning of a book he wrote.

According to the book of Revelation the Antichrist can be identified by the number of the beast (the devil). The Antichrist will be the one to start the End Times prophecy (The Second Coming of Christ) rolling. In the book of Revelations John received two visions from God and interpreted them there.

There are many different religious interpretations to the true meaning of the book of Revelations, however it can be summarized like so.. and this is how I and a large majority have interpreted it...

The Second Coming of Christ will occur in stages.

The Antichrist will come offering peace to a very troubled world... according to Daniel, chapter 8. But, he will, through peace, destroy many people, the prophecy says. Revelation, chapter 6, has the Antichrist coming as the rider on the white horse. He has a bow in his hand, but has no arrows. This symbolizes that he has might but offers peace. This is deception because he is, by nature, a conqueror. The Antichrist will, no doubt, be the most attractive, charismatic world leader to appear on the world stage. He will come speaking great words that will mesmerize most people. Eventually, persuaded by the devil, he will enslave most of the world and require that they wear his mark on their hand or forehead. He will require that all must wear his mark and worship him as God, or be killed. He will proclaim a temple be built in Jeruselum and claim to be God and sit there on the throne. This is the beginning of the Tribulation.

The Rapture will happen and Jesus will remove all TRUE Christians from the Earth, to protect them from the Antichrist. He will "snatch us" out of harm's way.

At the end of the Tribulation Jesus Christ will physically return. All nations (non-believers on earth) will take up arms against the Lord and be defeated. This is the beginning of the campaign called Armageddon. After defeat, Satan will be bound and Jesus will set up the Millennial Kingdom in Jerusalem and reign for a thousand years. God will then judge all who ever lived (in heaven, hell, and those who still remain on earth; giving rewards to some and casting the non-believers into a lake of fire to grieve and writhe in pain for unending eternity.

At this time, God will create a new heaven and a new Earth and put those who were saved on the new Earth, and rule it forever.

BTW... a TRUE Christian is a person who believes that God gave his only son, Jesus, to die for our sins so that we may repent and enter eternal life in heaven with Him. The only way to God and eternity in heaven is through believing in Jesus Christ.

And there you go... so June 6th, 2006 will not be the end of the world... unless of course the Antichrist builds a throne in Jerusalem and recruits a million believers within the next six days.

Grace

Notice from KuBi:
Please refrain from signing off in posts. Since you're new, verbal warning.