xisto Community
Kubi

June 6th 2006 - The Devils Number Possibly the end of the world?

There is much talk about the end of the world these days. With so much happenings around the world it seems like the end of the world is really around the corner. Personally I feel that we're reading too much into this number thing. It's just a number really. But don't discount the fact that this world is said to come to an end one day. If you believe in the Bible as I do, you'll know that the Bible do speak about the end of the world. When will it happen is not important as no one really knows when Christ will come again. The important thing is what are we doing about it? One thing I'd say is to cherish your family while they're still around. Making money isn't everything. As a Christian, getting your relationship with God right even now is important. So that we can face Him without fear or guilt..

Okay if anyone knows alot about this its me... Me and my friends have been telling people about this day for about a year. Now there are 2 possible things that could happen. Whichever one happens the world wont officially end until 2,012. On june 6th a portal in the sky will open with demons pouring out of it. Satan will be recruiting people for his army because it will take gods army 6 days to prepare and arrive for this war. So pretty much they'll come to your house rip off your roof and say join us or die. If you join them then you'll turn into a demon but if not they'll kill you and you'll have the most painful death imaginable. When god's army does arrive there will be a 6 year long war and satan will summon a comet to come and destroy the earth. That is one possible way. This can be supported because a comet is said to be due to hit us. Also people made a giant crossword puzzle out of the bible and found "Bush, Twin Towers, Saddam" and also 666 with like death destruction stuff like that i dont remember it perfectly but you get the idea. Another is that the antichrist will come and claim to be the messiah for pretty muich every religion and he will try and gain everyones trust. Now the jews find out that he is destroying their temple and try and tell everyone but he stops them. He rebuilds the temple and they start having animal sacrifices in for forgiveness of their sins and bisexual orgies and stuff like that. He will have a christian holocaust and start a world war 3. In 2008 a comet will threaten to hit earth but it will be stopped and break up and mainly hit US Russia and Canada. Then in 2012 everyone will have pretty much killed everyone else and if that doesnt happen Satan will find a way t blow up earth. well those are 2 possible ways the earth will be destroyed so don't worry june 6th should't be your last day alive unless they try and recruit you first. You can also hide because they don't know where everyone is so if you hide for 6 days you might be saved. Just don't do anything stupid on june 5th like kill yourself or start riots.

Edited by rustybbs (see edit history)

Hmmm about the 2012 I can agree too, All ancient calendars end at the solar equinox in december 2012.

Since these calendars are based on stars I think they're more accurate and trustworthy then some stories told 2000 years ago.

1st how could civilizations wich we see as barbarians have such knowledge of stars and geometry?

Geometry and astrophysics are holy science, and I think the ancient peoples also knew this, if it wasn't that they came from the stars. (Yeah I'm not a fan of Darwin)

2nd why do people always talk about the end, I for one rather talk about the beginning. The beginning of a new era or maybe even a new conciousness. The world as we know might come to an end, but tell me, is it really be that bad? :lol:

Ok, I don't want to start any religious fights here, that's not what this topic is meant for. So PLEASE hold the religious comments.

I was at school one day, I turned to a friend and said "I bet the world will end on June 6th of this year". Now I think they'd know what I meant(goth kids, ya, no I'm not one). But they didn't! So I sat there and explained it, all of a sudden "Bing" the light in there brain goes off, they said that's really a possibilty.

For those of you who don't get it;

June 6th, 2006

6-6-06

Or without the 0,

6-6-6, 666

more like 6-6-2006

come on now this is utter B.S. poeple. the world wont end for a while, i hope. the theory of this is based on assumption, unless the antichrist is born :lol: but i highly doubt that will happen soon. humanity DOES deerve to end for a while with the corruptedness, but not NOW or this generation

Even though this thread is old I thought I'd add something interesting concerning 666. Suppose we give values to our modern alphabet. Let A=6, B=12, C=18, and so on. Now, if we take certain words or phrases and add up there values we get 666. For example,

corrupt: C=18 + O=90 + R=108 + R=108 + U=126 + P=96 + T=120 <--- Total=666

To keep this post short, I'll list some words/phrases that, when the letters are added up total 666. I wrote a simple program that does these calculations so I don't have to. Just fed it a word list and let it get to work. A few of the interesting words/phrases I have found are:

corrupt

witchcraft

mark of beast

satan's hell

helicopter

computer

a president

superb eagle

jehoshaphat

black armageddon

vale kidron (for this term, do a google search, you may be surprised at what it is)

fissionable

nuclear hell

and the list goes on. It makes me wonder whether or not it's just all a coincidence that these particular words/phrases add up to 666. They seem related in a Biblical way to the war to end all wars, the war between good and evil, the end of the age as we know it. But, where one thing ends, a new beginning starts...

Edited by True2Earn (see edit history)

Well I dont know about that holy war that was just mentioned, a very religous friend told me about something like that going to happen, but I dont think it was going to be anytime soon. Where either you join one side or die, they will say something like, either you are with us or against us. I really find it kind of akward to think that the devil will just pop out of the sky and stuff like that. I dont think a comet will probably crash into earth that day either, because it would probably have been discovered already. And a 3rd war? I dont know, the way I see it is that middle eastern countries dont stand a chance against the United States's weapon technology. Besides, if it is an allied war, I think that the allies that would be on the United States side would definitely be stronger than the others. Though, I think they would probably use nukes, I read the other day that the United States has a way of destroying them with a laser before they reach their target.What I do think is going to happen, and I am afraid of is the Bird Flu. It is a whole lot more realistic than any other event that could happen. During the whole time of the world there have been a lot of, I dont know how to call them, cleansings maybe? In which a lot of people die in a catastrophe, and I read an article the other day, if this virus develops and mutates soon there still wont be enough time for preparation to try and fight it. It is said that if this happens within the next 2 or 3 years it could wipe out way over 40% of the whole worlds population. Theres a whole lot of info about this flu in the internet. Its worse than any epidemic, and treating it is going to be really tough since its going to be really contaigous once it reaches a level high enough to be passed on from human to human. The vaccine will probably not be discovered until 6 months after this outbreak, and it will probably last a whole year. Lets just hope it doesnt happen.

Ok, I don't want to start any religious fights here, that's not what this topic is meant for. So PLEASE hold the religious comments.

I was at school one day, I turned to a friend and said "I bet the world will end on June 6th of this year". Now I think they'd know what I meant(goth kids, ya, no I'm not one). But they didn't! So I sat there and explained it, all of a sudden "Bing" the light in there brain goes off, they said that's really a possibilty.

June 6th, 2006

6-6-06

Or without the 0,

6-6-6, 666

Well 666 is the devil, so it would make since, well you're probably saying "Well there's a 666 year, every decade".

Well that's true, but I believe it's more possible now, then ever before, because our society is more advanced, meaning, obviously, more stupid. We've done so much crap to the Earth in the past decade it's almost disquisting. So now that we've done more stupid things to the Earth, deplete the ozone, cutdown the forests, leading the to extistion of hundreds of animals, it could be a possiblity.

Now people are probably thinking "This will NEVER happen! It's just another stupid day of the year that I'll probably waste hiding from the end of the world(ha)", well go ahead and think that, but I have a strong feeling something will atleast HAPPEN that will be bad on that day

Please leave your comments, but if you're not going to say something intelliget and that goes with this topic, leave it be, I don't want spam here.

Others have also stated 666 is the devils number, thats outright false and superstitious nonsense;

the number given in revelations is of man, or 600, 60 and 6. In the anceint hebrew mindset, the number of man is 6 because man is said to have been created on that day.

666 is the number of the new secular order, or aka "new world order"

Now this June 6th is a really bad "omen" number because its the 6th month of the 6th year and the 6th day of the 6th millenium.

however, the general month of June this year is the even worse omen month, because again, 6th month of the 6th year of the 6th millenuim. So why the 6th milllenium the bad sign?

Well anceint Jewish sages spoke of the world, or this age lasting 6 millenium. As well, the number 7 represents God because it represents HIS day of rest, the 7th day or the 7th millenium, which technically, we are right at the 7th millenium, or right before it.

Revelations, each 7 for seals, trumpets and bowls has a 7th seal = silence, 7th trumpet, DAY OF THE LORD, 7th bowl, ITS FINISHED.

each 6 has the worse judgements on man, 6 IS MANS NUMBER not " the devil" aka " the satan" the beast is not satan, it's a country and its leader that rules the whole world in the power of the satan.

Basically, any world government that glorifies man holds this number, the one who is the forefront of this would be the beast country.

Now, I firmly beleive something bad will occur in June, and what I think that is, is another so called "terrorist attack"(manipulated by secret world orders who secretly worship satan and claim to be christians which include allot of so called christian leaders, who are really Baalam) which might include nuclear weapons, small yield weapons used in american cities, 1 to 5 k in size.

Very survivable provided you do not live in a large city and near a centrally located area. However, if this event happens, this might start ww3, where things could get really bad. Just get upwind IMMEDIATELY!!

So if people feel bad about June, take a vacation away from a major city. If nothing happens, then PHEW, all good, if it does, you might be safer for awhile before they clam down with marshall law to stop the obvious cayous that will ensue if this happens.

Also, type in a search engine "american hiroshima" it might disturb you.

Also do research on 9-11 and dig deep for the real truth and who was really behind it helping Al-Qada.

Do a search on "skull and bones"

Well I dont know about that holy war that was just mentioned, a very religous friend told me about something like that going to happen, but I dont think it was going to be anytime soon. Where either you join one side or die, they will say something like, either you are with us or against us. I really find it kind of akward to think that the devil will just pop out of the sky and stuff like that. I dont think a comet will probably crash into earth that day either, because it would probably have been discovered already.

And a 3rd war? I dont know, the way I see it is that middle eastern countries dont stand a chance against the United States's weapon technology. Besides, if it is an allied war, I think that the allies that would be on the United States side would definitely be stronger than the others. Though, I think they would probably use nukes, I read the other day that the United States has a way of destroying them with a laser before they reach their target.

Err not thinking about people from one or more of those countries sneaking in a suitcase tac nuke into american cities. You find it akward because you might have a wrong view about what " the devil is"

sure he can pop up out of the sky, ever heard of ufos? in fact George washington had a vision in his day that saw the world coming against america, but then a bunch of lights show up out of the sky and stop the war. aka "1000 points of light" << ever heard that before? and wait when they show up, they going to claim they created this world, that they are "God" and that another so called "alien group" wants to destroy us, which will really be THE REAL CREATOR and HIS ANGELS.. you are being conditioned in tv and movies to accept this at this very moment.

BTW,The eastern powers also have a way to neutralize those star wars plasma defense weapons.

You dont think its going to be anytime soon? you mean YOU HOPE it wont be anytime soon right? Forgetting 9-11 so quickly?

if they want a pretext for war, they will get it, and oif they want to reveal their "Gods" they will accomplish it and not a damned thing we can do about it nor should we.

Start reading what Jesus had to say more carefully, and i encourage everyone to repent and receive remission of sin in his name NOW!!

There is much talk about the end of the world these days. With so much happenings around the world it seems like the end of the world is really around the corner.

Personally I feel that we're reading too much into this number thing. It's just a number really. But don't discount the fact that this world is said to come to an end one day. If you believe in the Bible as I do, you'll know that the Bible do speak about the end of the world. When will it happen is not important as no one really knows when Christ will come again.

The important thing is what are we doing about it? One thing I'd say is to cherish your family while they're still around. Making money isn't everything. As a Christian, getting your relationship with God right even now is important. So that we can face Him without fear or guilt..

The world never ends, its changes, Bible is very clear in this. the upcoming evil is only a small part, dont be deceived, the ac will appear at the same time his "aliens" appear(acting as our world saviors) to teach new age garbage and self serving nonsense. There might be 20 years or more left from the time of ww3 to the Kingdom, which in itself is not the end of the world BUT THE END OF THIS AGE, which if people studied the Hebrew, would understand that.

Also, the world will change in that people better learn the Hebrew culture and days, The Kingdom is returning to Israel, just read the prophets. The "Church" is enjoined and I say truly very few who say they are christians will enter into it, and in Yeshua's name these things I speak. Selah!

I would love to disagree, and I do. First thing, it's 06/6/2006. And also, even if it was really 6/6/6, whatever, it still wouldn't be true. Come on, the "Mayans" say the world will end in 2012, people say it's gonna end in 2010, but...it's all just rumors and guesses. Nobody knows the truth for this. Somehow, I have this feeling, the world won't end anytime soon while I or you guys are alive.

Hey, but it's always the gut instincts that's right, huh?

take the mayan calender with a grain of salt. use it only as a reference, the world again NEVER ENDS, it changes and then is made new.

also in revelations its 600/60/6 calculate the number reading it backwards from right to left = 6/06/006. which still does not mean something will happen then, it might very well happen before or after, but the 6th month of the 6th year of the 6th millienium has very anceint root omens in it.

The world is going to be ending for a huge amount of people with this upcoming nuke war, that I can assure you, and thats nothing compared to GODS WRATH in the bowls!!

I would love to disagree, and I do. First thing, it's 06/6/2006. And also, even if it was really 6/6/6, whatever, it still wouldn't be true. Come on, the "Mayans" say the world will end in 2012, people say it's gonna end in 2010, but...it's all just rumors and guesses. Nobody knows the truth for this. Somehow, I have this feeling, the world won't end anytime soon while I or you guys are alive.

take the mayan calender with a grain of salt. use it only as a reference, the world again NEVER ENDS, it changes and then is made new.

also in revelations its 600/60/6 calculate the number reading it backwards from right to left = 6/06/006. which still does not mean something will happen then, it might very well happen before or after, but the 6th month of the 6th year of the 6th millienium has very anceint root omens in it.

The world is going to be ending for a huge amount of people with this upcoming nuke war, that I can assure you, and thats nothing compared to GODS WRATH in the bowls!!

A more accurate reading is that in Revelations it predicts that when a baby is born with FIGURES that RESEMBLE 666 upon its person, that day is the rebirth of Satan himself.Personaly I have 3 words for you.Chinese Bird FluMog.

Ok, i am strictly non religious, but i do have a feeling about this.It is just another thing about funky dates. Like the other day the time was 01:02:03 4/5/06Nothing will happen. Nothing ever does. Some philosophers think that something will happen on the 21st December 2021 or something silly like that. Why? Well, the Aztec calendar ended on that year. And they had another 500 years to carry on making the calendar before they were wiped out by the Spanish................

There seems to be some confusion and questions about why the devils number is 666. It is not the devils number, it is the 'sign of the beast'. The numbers 666 are a numerical symbol. Everything in the bible has mathematical roots. Christianity is an offshot of judaism, and there is major mathematical issues involved in judaism (i.e. Cabala, etc.) everythin in the bible has mathematical roots.

The number 6 represents the number of man in the bible. God created man on the 6th day(see Genesis 1:24-31), it also symbolizes that man falls short of perfection (7 is the symbol of perfection, divinity, man being just short of this.)

Anything in sets of 3 is a representation of god or the divine (the holy trinity, jesus rose on the third day, there were 3 nails attaching jesus to the cross, there are three letters in the word GOD. In other religions and ideas sets of three also follows a divine meaning (expressive of beginning, middle and end. Mythology ascribed the rule of the world to 3 gods: Jupiter (heaven), Neptune (Sea), and Pluto (Hades). Jove holds the 3-forked lightning, Neptune the trident and Pluto the 3-headed dog, etc.)

666 numerically indicates a man turning himself into a god (i.e. the antichrist) the fact that the symbol for the beast is a numerical value should clearly show it has numerical meaning, and by reading the bible and the hebrew/habiru text it should be clear that this is the case.

This is what 666 means, a man making himself into a god. Also known as the beast or the antichrist.

JaxDevil
Jax Devil Internet Services
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
1(800)71-DEVIL

Edited by JaxDevil (see edit history)

June 6th, 2006
6-6-06
Or without the 0,
6-6-6, 666
Well 666 is the devil, so it would make since, well you're probably saying "Well there's a 666 year, every decade".

Well that's true, but I believe it's more possible now, then ever before, because our society is more advanced, meaning, obviously, more stupid. We've done so much crap to the Earth in the past decade it's almost disquisting. So now that we've done more stupid things to the Earth, deplete the ozone, cutdown the forests, leading the to extistion of hundreds of animals, it could be a possiblity.

Now people are probably thinking "This will NEVER happen! It's just another stupid day of the year that I'll probably waste hiding from the end of the world(ha)", well go ahead and think that, but I have a strong feeling something will atleast HAPPEN that will be bad on that day

Please leave your comments, but if you're not going to say something intelliget and that goes with this topic, leave it be, I don't want spam here.

Do you believe this? I do not believe that june 6th, become the datwe of the end of the world. If yes, the world are not advised and do you have to pray to god.

i don't believe that, though i'm a religious person... :)I don't believe in the anticrist even because we have many persons that resemble that and even they know that if they destroy the world they destroy themselves and for now they are pretty quiet in there own little worlds... and i hope they stay that way :)cheers

Edited by sasuki (see edit history)