xisto Community
Kubi

June 6th 2006 - The Devils Number Possibly the end of the world?

Yes, it does quote it will come like a theif. However, it shoes you have NOT DETAILED RESEARCH IT Because.... You put quote on qutoe "the whole world may have to be not thinking about it at one specific time, then the chances of it happening will increase." I also already explained above, it is extremely unlikely it will happen on June 6th. However, it could, but there is a very small chance given what you just said and my research in the reply above yours. :lol: To make a statement like that you need to back-track and reads other peoples opinions. This will allow you to make a fairly good piece.

I am not sure of what you're talking about, since you gave a different explaination, than what i did. *But, i can see that you've edited your post.

*But,

Fourth, many ones have argued over numbers. Let's get this straight. 777 mean god/jesus not 999. Yes, evil likes to turn numbers but that would mean good would have to be 666 which is clearly I think wrong because 666 means Satan. [1]Also, did it ever cross your mind that 666 is the good number and evil flips it to be 999 thats an evil date?!!! [2]Further more, we go back once more till' before Christ and realize that Adam and Eve were created and (I don't go to church so excuse me if this is wron) but Satan poisened Adam and Eve with the apple.

[1]At an earlier post, of mine, i stated why it could be 999. Since, 666 is the devil's number, if you look back at demonic things, you'll notice everything is in reverse or up-side down. For example, up-side down cross means anti-christ. Something else having to do with 3'o'clock, where if memory serves me right, at A.M. was a demonic time.[2]You dont have to go to church to know that the fruit from the tree of knowledge wasnt poisoned by the devil. It was forbidden by God to eat from it. The devil just deceived them. Beelzebul used temptation to get Eve to eat the fruit, and later on Eve tempted Adam.
Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

Wow, I can't believe this thread is still going on.

I didn't mean for it to cause SO much contriversy.

The reason I started this topic was to get opinions on what you think will happen, good, bad, whatever. Not to raise religious debates. That's the last thing we need.

Maybe I shouldn't have created this thread seeing as how I'm not Christian.

Lets kinda change the subject.

Whether or not you think the world will end June 6th(I don't, and most of you don't either), do you think something bad will happen? Someone important dieing? A school burning down(even though it may not be /too bad. Anything you guys can come up with, but please keep religion aside, and left for the appropriate section.

Thanks!

lol @ kubi, i couldn't agree more, it has become a debate.... i started to read J-Lyn's post and i got to this part here

Dear Everyone,This is a very intresting topic. However, the only thing that truly scares me about this topic is how much some of you are "scaring" yourselves. Let me fill some of you in on some of what I call "general information".
First off, it states in the bible

and said woops there goes that post right over my head... but anyways, i dont think anything will happen, the whole thing about 666 being this year yes i see, but honestly i dont think anything bad or good will be happening although maybe it will be a bad luck day...hell if i know :lol:

lol. the world's not going to end on that date. the christians believe that no one will ever know the date when the world will end. only God will know that date. i think its pointless how people are worring over it. it will just pass like any other days. anyway it's one of my best friend's birthday then so i wll be probably partying :lol:

I bet you that everybody was on edge for the whole year - 1340 years ago, or 666 A.D..Come on! It is just a number. So much study has been done about these special numbers - causing people to notice them everywhere.... I was once told that 11:34 was "HELL" time - if you look at it upside down on a digital clock. Right. Now, in order for this whole thing to work, we have to have numbers that look like letters upside-down on digital clocks. It is all ridiculous.In any case, I think that I must look at clocks only 10 times per day, yet I seem to see 11:34 just about once a day ---- ooohhhh.... spooky. Naaa... numbers are numbers are numbers. They simply have a cronological meaning - nothing more.

I would love to disagree, and I do. First thing, it's 06/6/2006. And also, even if it was really 6/6/6, whatever, it still wouldn't be true. Come on, the "Mayans" say the world will end in 2012, people say it's gonna end in 2010, but...it's all just rumors and guesses. Nobody knows the truth for this. Somehow, I have this feeling, the world won't end anytime soon while I or you guys are alive.

Hey, but it's always the gut instincts that's right, huh?

Ok, so the question was do I, or do I not think something bad will happen June 6th of 2006. This is rediculous. Of course something bad will happen! Something bad happens every second of every fricken day. I see no reason for any religion to have any more accuracy with regard to spiritual definition of beings and/or predictions of things to come than others. I mean really, there is so much in this world that could happen any second that could destroy us all. If it happens on that day, I still would be unable to make that event connect with anything from any religion. It merely happened that day. I could happen tomorrow, who knows. Further more if you really wanted to get into the christian belief, Revolutions states that the end of the world will be AFTER the third world war, and "men will have homes amongst the stars". Also, the end of the earth is supposedly not supposed to happen until AFTER the rapture, which is not supposed to occur until every being on the earth knows of Jesus Christ. This means there will have to be a rather large uprising of chrisitian believers and they would have to become missionaries. I do not see this any time soon, specially as science progresses, and we understand our own genetics. The entropy of the univers has been theorized to be reversibly, which would result in some event that could possibly have created the earth as we know it. My real point is, go on with you life, don't worry about all this crap. If you're gonna believe something make sure its so utterly rediculous that people can't argue. Such as norse mythology.. WOO! The God's sprang from a giants armpit... hell yes!

Yea, personally, I can't really put much merit into the 666 thing. It is just a number after all... and 6606, what makes this one so special with the added "0"? There have been plenty of 666's for ourselves to end the world on, and at those times, the people all thought that we'd been horrible and God would punish ourselves for it. But it never happened, so why should it happen then.Call it what you may, if the world is going to end on any day, it's going to be Dec 21 2012... and since that's my sister's birthday, we are going out with a party lol... I can't really believe that day too much either, but I see it as much more likely, and I can see a much bigger fuss being made over that day since it's the day commonly know to be the last day in the Mayan calandar. So why'd they stop there? No one knows... that's why it's said to be the end of the world. Whatever... I just can't wait until that day to see what in fact happens. It's always funny to reach "the end of the world" and see that again, nothings happened lol...

well, I wouldn't predict the world will end due to some numbers in the date, geezzzz.....The time to predict when the world will end is when a boat is sailing to cuba carrying soviet nuclear missiles and the US navy has blockaded the island and owed to sink any soviet ships trying to get to cuba. :blink:oh wait, that already happened....

Further more if you really wanted to get into the christian belief, Revolutions states that the end of the world will be AFTER the third world war, and "men will have homes amongst the stars".

It's "Revelation" not "Revolutions". I dont recall it mentioning that it'll be AFTER the third world war. Suppose you can quote that part?

I?m not supersticious so I don?t care about these coincidences. I don?t believe in Satan (nor in God) but anyway it?s funny because there are people who get really scared with these things. Fortunately for them, we won?t be alive when 2666 arrives :blink: And just think that not the whole world has the same chronology so... numbers don?t mean anything.

The only ones that have to fear are the ones who continually do evil, and have not accepted God's gift. Which is basically those who's name are not written in the book of life. Which, as you can see, is a lot of people!

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

Ok, I don't want to start any religious fights here, that's not what this topic is meant for. So PLEASE hold the religious comments.
I was at school one day, I turned to a friend and said "I bet the world will end on June 6th of this year". Now I think they'd know what I meant(goth kids, ya, no I'm not one). But they didn't! So I sat there and explained it, all of a sudden "Bing" the light in there brain goes off, they said that's really a possibilty.

For those of you who don't get it;
June 6th, 2006
6-6-06
Or without the 0,
6-6-6, 666
Well 666 is the devil, so it would make since, well you're probably saying "Well there's a 666 year, every decade".

Well that's true, but I believe it's more possible now, then ever before, because our society is more advanced, meaning, obviously, more stupid. We've done so much crap to the Earth in the past decade it's almost disquisting. So now that we've done more stupid things to the Earth, deplete the ozone, cutdown the forests, leading the to extistion of hundreds of animals, it could be a possiblity.

Now people are probably thinking "This will NEVER happen! It's just another stupid day of the year that I'll probably waste hiding from the end of the world(ha)", well go ahead and think that, but I have a strong feeling something will atleast HAPPEN that will be bad on that day

Please leave your comments, but if you're not going to say something intelliget and that goes with this topic, leave it be, I don't want spam here.

I'LL BE HERE ON 6/7/06, SAYING HOW DUMB AND BORED YOU ARE.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Contribute with quality instead of insults. Review the forum rules and have respectful tone and language when making your post.

Ok..... first off I am not a christian. I have, however, found it enjoyable to research other religions. The reason 666 is so signifigant is because a hebrew prophet wrote in the bible that the number of the beast is 666. Each hebrew letter has a number that is related to it. It is generally accepted that he meant the antichrist's name would "add" up to 666. Thinking the world will end on june 6th is kind of silly because it happens every 100 years. The reason most people are freaking out about it is because it is the 2000th year. The bible specifically mentions 2 seperate thousand year periods. After which, the world will end. Also, in the state of world affairs today, nuclear holocaust is a very real possibility. The thing that most people dont realize though, is that most of the apocolypse predictions were written as a warning about the current(I mean current as in current when the bible was written) threat to the jews from their curent government. They are not meant to be taken literally, but are similiar to a fairy tale in that they attempt to convey a set of lessons or morals. As for the bible "code", you can do the same thing with any very long book. The rule is that if you have a long enough text and search for long enough, you will find something. All the computers have done is greatly speeded up the search process, making it easy to find anything that might possibly be relevant. Have you noticed that they have only predicted events that have already happened? this is because these events have already defined criteria, which makes the computer zero in on only those words if they are together. To prove this point, a statistician I cant really remember found nearly the exact information using the same program on moby *BLEEP*. Just my 2 cents, If you dont like it then don't kill me for it, Im just presenting another opinion in an attempt to help you form you own opinions. In the end, believe what you want.

Edited by caffieneoverload (see edit history)