xisto Community
Kubi

June 6th 2006 - The Devils Number Possibly the end of the world?

I started to post here yesterday, but I was disconnected and never bothered to start over. In my opinion, this is nothing more than a silly childs game full of drama. Yes, 666 has been accepted as the number of the beast. That is, in the Bible. The Bible also talks of how the world will truly end, and it has little to do with demons just coming up from the depths of hell and 'ending' it. There is far more to it than that.

777 is the number for God, 666 for the devil and 555 for humans. Yes you read that right, technically humans are below Satan being that he used to be an Angel and all. Anyways... There are always those who are full of doom and gloom and one day, or even right now, one of them might be right but it's unlikely. Even Nostradamus' prediction of the end of the world was wrong and he was right on most other things. As for 911, there's a lot of conspiracies surrounding that - a number of psychics who say that they forsaw it and warned the pentagon/white house etc but were, needless to say, ignored. If you've watched Michael Moore's doco "Farenheit 911" you can draw some pretty shocking conclusions. The fact of the matter is there will always be a lot of nutters saying the world is going to end on such-and-such a date, the Jehovah's Witnesses knocking on your door saying that if you count how many pigs died in the bible it will tell you when the world is going to end etc. But when it all comes down to it, there's not point in worrying about the end, just worry about living life as best you can and that includes looking after the Earth while we live on it.

Also, I hate to burst all of your bubbles, but recently the mark of the beast has been found to be the number 616, rather than 666. While many printings of the bible say six-hundred three-score and six, it has been known for a while to be an inacurate translation. Tests were also done by Oxford University students with imaging software to read previously illegible portions of old manuscripts. They concluded that the number truly read 616. This same number can also be read in many other printings.For more information, search Number of the Beast on wikipedia.org

That's fascinating. I may have to send that to my Reborn Christian parents though I'm not sure how well it would go down. They're not as bad as they were before but they can be very fundamentalist (e.g. they believe the world is only 3000 year old or whatever etc etc etc).

So yeah it may be a possibility. Maybe an Apocalypse! What's funny though is that the bible says god will wipe out the human race by fire so it wouldn't be the devils number because he's not doing the act. Also I've had $6.66 come up like 20 times since I've counted. Mostly at Taco-Bell lol. Another time was when I bought a book of stamps when they were $.37 it came to $6.66. I really don't fret about it I'll leave it on that amount. I have heard of people buying something extra or not buying something if that number comes up.

If 666 means the Devil, then you know what that means right? 999 must mean God, or Jesus Christ. Since they say demons like to mock all religious things, and they usually just flip or do the opposite of whatever resembles something holy. But, does this mean that on September 09, 2009 Jesus will come and save us from the end of the world? I doubt it...

220615[/snapback]

999 isn't God's number - it's 777. Do some research before you say stuff like that.

999 isn't God's number - it's 777. Do some research before you say stuff like that.

To get worked up over such a thing is awfully moronic. The only reason 777 is recognized as "God's number" is because of silly numerologists. It has nothing to do with the actual religion of Christianity. If God has any number assigned to him, it would make most sense to be 3. That is, to recognize the trinity. Now, why don't you do some research.

now for one thing everyone is wrong about the end times it doesnt matter if wut we are doing this year is bad or not in the bible it states that the coming of jesus will come like a thief in the night so nobody will know so on june 6th, 2006 u will wake up and u will be just fine dont mind n e predictions of numbers because remember we arent supposed to know

ok heres the deal. the world wont end on your 666 date. wanna know why? in the history of "time" there was space, there still is space dont get me wrong. but in space there is no time. there is no january 1st. theres no new year theres no birthdays theres no such thing as time. its all a moment. now our rendering of a moment here on earth is just short amount of time. saying you'll be just a moment or what not. but a moment isnt just a short time. its everything in time. you see years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds were all created by us. simply to keep a track of our day. like a schedule at school. im not religous, so to say that 666 is the devils day is something i cant believe. its simply a number. numbers were created by humans over the course of our existence on earth. and because of religion and the church's of the world there is a good and there is an evil. and 666 has been related to evil. everything that is relavant to earth was created by humans and by no means is applied to anything outside of earth. time, names, the bible the entire time life has been on earth, it has meant nothing to the outside world. to predict a day that the world will end is rediculous. no one person knows when the world will end because there are too many factors that contribute to the worlds end that not one person can truly say what it is. global warming, war, meteors, war of the worlds, disease etc etc etc. BUT there is the factor of people who believe in this 666 date.which leaves the possibility that somebody will take into their own hands to make sure somethign bad happens on this date simply because people expect it to. and who can we blame? ourselves. in the days that we live in rumors spread and are around for so long nobody knows the truth anymore. is there a god? is there a devil? are one of them the cause and effect of earth? we were created by the substances in our earth. we are as natural as the tree that grows from the ground. there is no good or evil, only what we create. and what we choose to believe in. i believe people look to a higher power because they have no faith in themselves or the people on this earth. they hope and pray that somebody is looking over them because they have no self empowerment. the world WILL end. but you dont know when.

Heh, I'm sure nothing will happen at 06-06-06. There is nothing related to 666 and if something happens it's human's work to drive us mad. The 666 wich was given to the beast, but it's just a numerologic thing, likewise with the 999 or 777 given to God. Also, our calendars don't match with the planets nor stars so if it was true it would have happened long time ago. (yes I have more faith in the Mayan/Egyptian calendar, wich was based on the stars).And uhm... what is the worst what could happen? It's allready hell on Earth (at least, that's what the media show), so that's not likely to happen ;)Oh and you left out the 0 in 06 yourself, cuz in 'real' timeframe it's written 06-06-2006 or 6 June 2006.6-6-06 is only a shortcut, made by humans :huh:

hmm maybe but I don't think so that it will end on June 6th.. If you know such thing that a god number is 5-5-5 555.. so that means last year on May 05... there was something very good happaned (if god is good thing).. and there is lucky number I heared somewhere like 777.. so That means next year July 07.. everyone will be very lucky and all will win something awesome ;)..So I don't think it can't happen because nobody can say what will happen each day.. maybe you will awake very happy but then starts WW3 (world war 3)..Nice topic by the way :huh:..

July of 7 wont come, Dawis, cus June of 6th will destroy all. that funny:) Ok, and what about 6th of June in 2006 at 6:06 o`clock? Sweeet:) Who nows? :huh: At all, i don`t belive those stories about World End. That stupid:) you know, it will hapen after two million years, cus sun will burn down and will go straight down to the Earth. You know, sun is hundred and more times bigger then the Earth, when i burn out it`s bigger anyway... peace on Earth:) Or maybe UFO will come and take us?By the way who belives UFO?Anyone, i`n not afraid. cus i`m optimist till folly ;)

It's messed up with the 2 in there. Maybe it will end on June 6, 6666? Then we won't have anything to worry about it, we'll all be dead anyway. I'm sure that throughout time there have been dates that everyone thought would bring an end to things. Remember Y2K? Back before 1984 everyone was freaking out that whe world would end up like that book, too.