xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FLaKes

Is 21 Y.o. Old? Is 21 year of age considered old?

I dont know, I know that deep inside the Kid inside of me is the one that rules, but is 21 years of age old? Well I dont know, maybe its just all relative. I still feel fresh and all, I am flexible etc. I dont have a single white hair, or marked wrinkles, but the fact that I am not a teen or anything else but an adult is what scares me. At the beginning I kind of felt like a kid playing to be an adult, but suddenly all these responsibilitys are coming and stuff that make me act more like an adult and I feel that the kid Inside me Is going to die or something and I will end up being a lame working adult where you cant run as fast, jump, be creative, spontaneous, worrying about what you eat, having to wear suits all the time etc. Well whatever, what do you guys think about age. Has the kid inside of the adults been destroyed? What is it like further down the road?Sorry if this comment offends anybody or is in the wrong forum, or if it doesnt make any sense. :D

old? i dont think so because i am 21 now :Dalthough i have passed a common lifespan ago,from pupil,junior school,senior school and now university grade 3...it is really a regular pace for me as a plain person.in the past,i master lots of useful knowledge including the english that i am typing now.i have never make my time be dilapidated or waste...so i cant think i am old because i have many things to do in future:fulfill myself,seek girl,support parents... come on,youngsters...never say old or stop to self,we are so young! :D

Old at 21? I don't think so.Even 41 is young to an 85 year old. Relax, your age is only a number on a piece of paper in your wallet if you have a keen mind, a memory of your youth and a spirit to match.As you get older, you will understand that this is just a questioning period in your life. A training program of sorts. We all continue to learn throughout our lives and right now, it seems to you that your child period is over. Trust me, you will have lots of opportunities to continue being young at heart. Don't waste them. It isn't the end of the world to be 30, or 40, or 50 years old. Wanna buy a T-shirt?

21, Old? Nah. Getting there, might feel like it, but you'll look back on thinking you were old at 21 when you're 50 or 60 or older and laugh. Sure, you have to act older and you have responsibilities, and stuff like that, but thats only when you're around the people who pay you xP Act however you want, whatevers really you when you're at home and around your friends. 21 is definately not old.... and here I am, concerned that I turn 18 in a few weeks :D'

You don't have to be 21 to be considered an 'adult'. In Australia you can buy cigarettes, alcohol, vote and go to war when you're 18. Driving cars and legal permissible age for sex is less than that. In other countries it varies too.On the other side of that, there are plenty of people over 21 who aren't really adults yet too.

hahaha 21 is not old, i cannot wait till i turn 21! im only 16 right now but im gettin there haha. Once im 21 imma buy beer beer, and more beer. Dont forget strip clubs! Oh and u get to drive and goto parties, and stay out as long as u want! without ur parents *BLEEP*ing at u. 21-30 is a great age to be. I think once ur 30 you're old.

hellRAISER666 Posted Today, 01:15 AM   hahaha 21 is not old, i cannot wait till i turn 21! im only 16 right now but im gettin there haha. Once im 21 imma buy beer beer, and more beer. Dont forget strip clubs! Oh and u get to drive and goto parties, and stay out as long as u want! without ur parents *BLEEP*ing at u. 21-30 is a great age to be. I think once ur 30 you're old.

Well with this post I say this being 21 is not about drinking, going to strip clubs and going wild. It about responsibility and being on your own and needing the support when you need it the most. You be surprise how many lives change for people when they do turn 21, they could be the like the smartest minds in the world and when the pressure is on them to be on their own then some crack under the pressure and say screw it and live in the crime life and once they go to jail or prison then they really do ruin the rest of their lives.

Some people go on to college to get the degree that most people require (thats the business world for you) or others join the military, or just work in a factory for the rest of their lives.

Also 21 is a rude awaken to because if you didn't put the effort in preparing for hte real world then your going to be in a world of hurt. just remember what you do as a kid and during your high school days could determine the rest of your life. So instead of being caught off gaurd and completely confused with no support, prepare yourself now and then the real world won't be as rough, it will be with the the right experiance and real world training you should be able to figure out the solution.

well, you only lose your innocence once you get old. i think all of us have that "being a kid" inside of us. it's just that, when one gets older, things get complicated. we learn things, and from there we grow. i think it's a topic in psychology, too bad i didn't listen too much on my psych class before. can't seem to remember.i don't know why you're afraid of being twenty one. probably because you feel like you haven't done much during your childhood that you feel the pressure of being an adult and leaving things behind. takes time to sort things out. i, on the other hand, am being afraid of being called as uncle or grandfather at such a young age.

I don?t think that you can considered old with 21 years. Adult? Mature? responsible? It depends, but definitely not old.I?m 24 and I still consider myself young... not a teenager, of course, but anyway I know a lot of people of my age that really haven?t stopped acting like a teenager. Now the next frontier seems to be 30, but I know that I will think that I?m still young when I am 34, hehe. It?s all relative.

Well, I'm 32, so 21 is already young to me. Its all relative man. You may be old to someone who is 5 but the majority of the population is older than 21 - so youre young to the majority of the population.

This is a very mind provoking question. When you are small, you will probably think that twenty years old is very old, or any age which is double of yours as very old. But when you grow to that age, you will think that that particular age is not old at all. As for me, I am older than twenty one now and I now think that being twenty one is considered to be very young and immature. Sometimes, I looked back at things I did at that age and I would now say that those are very childish compared to adult standards. I am then glad that I have learnt quite a lot from life during these years. I am sure you will feel the same when you gain experience from school and from work, you will be amazed by how immature a 21 years old is.

No. 21 isn't old, but you are piled with responsibilities that you never had before. At 21, I think most kids think, yeah, we can drink, we can actually go have FUN now! Nope, these kids are foolish. You are an adult now. So act like one! I don't mean to upset anyone. Just saying it like it is. I think we need to remember that 21 for the government means more trouble kids, we need to show that we are more mature than that. Just my opinion guys.

My life is already pretty crazy and im only 16. I do things that i shouldnt say in this forums. But i do get my school work done. I just wanna graduate, get out of school and live with my buds. Thats what im planning to do after school, im not gonna go to college, I might do an online course to get a degree on something. So yeah