xisto Community
hulunes

Do You Wear Glasses? how do you feel?

wow,so many glasses user...although i have started this post,i didnot notice the reply of members.there are so many interesting story about their wearing glasses progress lol: however,it is not very good reason leading to wear glasses.we who are not in glasses should cherish our good eye :lol:

I wear glasses, and I seriously seriously regret playing on the computer too much, even though I still do, but once I wanted glasses, so I played more onn the computer.. when I had something better to do. And now every year my eyes gets worse and worse. And now I really wanna wear contacts, because I don't like how I look with glasses anymore, like when you want to look up, the glasses don't follow your eye balls around, so it's so hard to see, and I like to rub my eyes and it's so annoying to have glasses infront of me. And when I don't have my glasses on with me, it gets so frustrating because I can't see clearly. And I usually like to lay down and watch TV, but the glasses get so annoying because you could feel like, and you can't fully lay on your side because of the glasses, and also when it rains, omgosh, you can't see clearly AND when you get inside, you obviously need to clean your glasses, so I usually clean it with my shirt because I don't carry the cloth around, and the glasses gets dirty, so there would always be something annoying infront of my eyes. Plus sometimes if you go in somewhere hot, it steams up your glasses, so you can't see nothing. I really really hate wearing glasses, but I rely on them to see.I'm looking forward to wearing contact lense. I heard some horrible stories about them; my cousin told me once, her friend's contact went to the back to her eye balls, and like it didn't come out for awhile, and when she was drinking soup, and it just fell out. And I kind of want to try on colour contacts, but is it true that they damage your eyes?I'm waiting till I'm 18 to get my eyes lazer, but when I asked my mom only it, she was worried it might not be good, but my aunt did it and she's fine. Nice to not wear glasses/contact because they are a big hussle. So much disadvantage when you wear glasses, and contacts... you gotta put them on in the morning, take 'em off at night.

I wear glasses, and it feels irritating once in a while. If it is not, you wouldn't feel it. Once, I was in the car getting ready to be dropped off at school, and I said "OH NO! I FORGOT MY GLASSES!" and my brother said that they were on my face. How could I be so dumb?? That is what it would feel like if isn't irritative. If it is irritative, GUYS WITH FUZZY HAIR (which is me) would feel the hair that the glasses is pressing on. It would make your hair look like crop rectangles (like crop circles) where the glasses are. I own Transitions. At first, it was annoying, too dim. But now, with a week or two owning it, I got used to it.

I have been wearing glasses since i was in the 3rd grade, about 8 years old. In june of 1998 i went to the spice girls concert and then i went into third grade so thats how i remember. My brother threw a rock at me and hit me in the eye. I had to wear an eye patch most of that year.... *shudders* i got nick names like patches and pirate face... but despite all that my teacher was still jealous of me because my hair was blonder than hers and she bleached it constantly. Up untill just the week before last i wore glasses. Friday of the 11th i went and got contacts. Every one always told me that i had pretty blue eyes. I always thought they were green but now i see what they mean. I highly recomend contacts. However contacts can be hard to get used to. You dont so much feel them when your wearing them. Its the getting them out that proves to be a problem (or at least for me it was). One night i stayed up till 4 in the morning trying to get them out. But now it takes me longer to wash my hands than it does to take them out. Contacts can be pretty expensive but recommend them.

I don't wear glasses, but I have them. My eyedoctor would like me to wear them, but I just don't feel like it. It changes my personality too much. I don't have to have them because I see 20/20 overall, but one eye is 20/400. I"m just weird!

Well right now i have contacts but i do wear glasses if im lazy to put them on.i started to mess up my eye vision when i first played Starcraft for PC, i lived on that game forever i mean literally like 24/7. Slowly and slowly my eye vision for worse and worse. After Starcraft, then came runescape, after runescape then game Halo 2 Xbox Live. and All i mostly do now is stare at a T.V or computer, so im still messing up my eye vision as we speak. so.. as you can see/tell thats how bad my eye vision is <_<

i used to wear glasses back in 6th 7th grade...n i didnt really need them that much at all...very rarely ever did i need them...although i thought they were nice...made me look relatively smart lol..it really depends on how the glasses look that makes you how u feel...i usually go for the thin framed narrow dark glasses or something that are pretty flexible easy to maintain.

well i used to wear glasses back in the 6th and 7th grade but now i dont wear anythign at all. i can see perfectly well. its just that my yeysight is not 20/20 but i can see well with out the glasses

Hi I'm new to this website I'm 8 years old and I've just found I need glasses I cant really see from far.Today I went to the opthalmoligist to get my eyes tested and they said I need glasses after we had been my mum took me straight to buy me some glasses I choose 2 pairs one blue one red.We have not got them yet because they don't the have the right lenses.I am hoping they will be ready tommorow or wedensday.-reply by memo

I wear Glasses, My optometrist said when i was about 12 or so, that I was going X sided, I need glasses to see distance. I can't remember how it goes.

When I say to see distance I mean i can see up close I can go without my glasses most days, unless I'm reading off a board or such. I can see, just not well enough to drive, driving and when I need to read of boards are the only times i need my glasses.

And they've just progressively gotten worse. Glasses are cool, They make me look more attractive... apparently. Then again is my girlfriend biased? :lol:

I have worn glasses for about 7 years now, it happened when I started going to high school... great, is it not? Well, at first it was everything but cool. Starting high school with glasses, I though it was all ruined, that I could not enroll and soccer or would have less chance with girls due to the fact that I was the guy with the glasses. I went looking every where for sports goggles that look at least half decent. I found some pretty cool ones, they were just like sun glasses they where a bit expensive but worth every single penny. Those goggles kept me in command in the soccer field, and my glasses added a sense of authority in the class rooms, don't know why but every one assumes the guy with the glasses is right. XD