xisto Community
hulunes

Do You Wear Glasses? how do you feel?

Never got to wear glasses, although I had briefly used contact lenses for a while. The glasses I mainly wear those days are sunglasses, which in most cases are under the sun on a very bright sunny day, or even a bright cloudy day as well.

I have worn glasses since i was about 13. Although I am one of the lucky people who suit glasses I am starting to get a little fed up of them. I only have one eye that is decreasing which abit weird. Altho i quite fancy a monical lol.

Funny thing about my eyesight, is I don't wear glasses when I'm at the computer, because that's the place that my eyes have stayed perfect in... Pretty much anything that is farther away than my monitor seems to go blurry. I think it's from staring at the same distance most of the time, so my eyes have settled there.I don't think it's the computer that did in my eyesight though, since my -entire- family wears glasses. Both parents, my sister, all grandparents... it's a family trait to have bad eye sight for me I think lol... but mine is actually the best out of my whole family, like my sister, her prescription is 5x stronger than mine.I don't really mind how I look with glasses, I guess since I'm used to them... since I've worn them for like almost ten years now. I've had contacts as well during the time, but I'm too lazy to bother with them these days, when I can just easily take on and off a pair of glasses.

I've been using glasses for a year and a half now, since I was diagnosed with nearsightedness. I don't really mind my glasses, at least they help me see clearly. Without them, I can't even see my computer monitor. So I wear them all the time, except when i'm sleeping or taking a shower.