xisto Community
awarkops

Top 10 Weirdest Usb Drives

wow that i disk is well coolalthough you would lose it very easily, whooops dropped it omg i cant see it in my shag pile carpet, oww well its gone, next day hovering and sucked up the nozzel and gone, hah hahahah lol, usb barbie omg cool thats the next crimbo pressie for my sis lol, ha ha usb shrimp omg this is like so cool i might get some ha, omg usb thumb well if that isnt irony, lol thats cool aswell a usb thum ha ha ha ha, plug itinto the computer and "whats that thumb in your pc?" ha ha nope its just my THUMB drive ha ha ah, lol opps im being silly agian, sorry ha the shrimp usb is to realistic its scary ha ah ah, lol opps im doing it agian, sorry boys and girls thas just me though (stupid) ive gotta get me some of these thumb drives!!

Those USB drives are wild. I like the thumb one :) But can you imagine biting into the shrimp drive?! Man, a lawsuit waiting to happen. That small one, the idisk, is also awesome. But only 128MB I wonder if they could fit more in there. :) So yeah, those are awesome. Thanks for sharing!

I really like the Idisk that one is very neat I think its just a flash stick with the drivers on the disk. Seems everyday things are getting smaller nano,idisk,paper diplays,slvr,Razr.

I wold take the iduck or the ibottle but thats would have to be some of the wierdest stuff I have ever seen, let alone a waste as well. But I have to a usb is a more of a convient thing. especially if your carry large files and you don't need a stack of floppy disk. I say the should start phasing them out and start concentrating on usb disks.

Aren't floppies already outdated? Remember, the CD-ROM? lol
But that would be a great idea, to just release software on USB drives. You get a much faster access rate and you don't need to wait for the USB port to spin up, lol.

Also, I would think that the Idisk is definately an interesting one. 128 mb is quite alot for something like that, cellphones can't even hold nearly that much. Just imagine the size of things in the near future. Hell, maybe we will have made these so small that they fly through the air without us even seeing them. Then, when we want to download a file, maybe they will be attracted to our computer and then mount themselves and boom, a file :) . lol

USB drives are very useful. Most computers have a USB port but don't always have access to upload to a server. Floppies are as good as dead and buried and a CD-ROM is nowhere nearly as convenient as a USB drive. These drives are great! Definately something to get people talking in the office. My favourite is the thumb one, I can imagine the number of people that would be doing a 'double-take' as they walk past your computer. :)

I will never under estimate what happens when you put a bunch of tech designer geeks in a room and tell them to come up with a new USB drive. I think the iDuck is cute though, however I find the food rather interesting, but I wouldn't buy one.

I don't find them weird at all :P. It's great that someone has the creativity to come up with these things. I like the Big Tiki Drive and the Barbie the most - I would definitely get them if I had the cash floating around.

lol I don't really see the point of the weird ones. I mean what does it matter whether it looks like food or not. I can see the barbie one or using some of those as disguises if they have important information but one shaped like food? That's rather weird but I guess if you really want to hide them then that's the way to do it. I can see it now, the transferring of USB drives in a picnic basket. Someone takes a cupcake and mysteriously hides it in their pocket for "later." I would get mine so it doubles as a book light or something along those lines.

I have a couple of friends who'd love the duck one! I might actually see if I can get them one each seeing as those girls have glow in the dark rubber ducks, giant (and I mean giant) rubber ducks, rubber duck soap holders ... You get the idea.The thumb one seems like a nice idea for a Halloween gift, just for the novelty and the "My God ... Just when Halloween couldn't get any worse" value.The sushi and various food ones I've seen before, I wasn't impressed then and I'm not impressed now.As for the Barbie ... Well, that'd be really inconvenient. The point of a USB drive is that it's portable, who wants to carry a Barbie around as their USB drive? You may as well get an external hard drive. The only place I see this being put to good use is in an amateur spy movie.

My choice would be thumb USB or the sake bottle, although I think the latter would be a bit more subtle. The thumb would definitely get a double-take from passers-by. I've seen weirder (or worse, depending on your point of view) memory sticks, like the humping dog USB drive.

Lol, some of those are really funny. I want the one that looks like a thumb. A friend of mine had the I drive, it was a 1gb version.