xisto Community
awarkops

Top 10 Weirdest Usb Drives

I looked at these USB's, and whell, I want to contribute, but with some cool, rare and wierd ones.

Starting with:

Posted Image

Pretec USB 2.0 I-Disk Bullet - a bulletproof USB!

Quote from Softpedia:

You should get this device if you're planning to go join the Navy Seals, as it will match your dog tags quite well, and keep your secret data safe even in the worst possible situations (in front of a firing squad, that is). Or if you're the type of person who really wants to accessorize his/her outfit with a piece of technological jewelry. Or (and this is the right conclusion) if you're a person looking for a sound portable storage device, which can resist some pretty nasty shocks and carry around a lot of data hanging on your keychain while making some heads turn in the process.

Next one:

Posted Image

Humping Dog - Yeah... the name says it all.

Next:

Posted Image

USB Dustcleaner - It costs only 5 dollars, and is very small... but how can you use it in the whole room?

Next:

Posted Image

Digital Bible - Eternal digital life for 30 dollars.

Next:

Posted Image

Wood stick - It is made out of real wood.

Last:

Posted Image

Flashbag - This is my favourite! It becomes bigger when you put more into it :lol: ... how cool is that?

Quote from The producer:

When the device is about to blow up you will see the familiar error message on your screen: "There is not enough free space".

When swithched off the flashbag remains pumped up, so you can estimate with the naked eye how much more pics, books and music albums can be transferred into it.

I dont at all think these are weird actually i would like to own some of them as they are really cool and look nice. Now not only can you buy USB drives for storage purposes but you can also buy them for their looks. Thanks a tons for the link bro.