xisto Community
savge17

Poll: Best Games Of All Time! Bets games ever

Whitch Game do you think is the best Game of all time?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have played only half life 1 and half life 2 out of all the games.So I have voted for half life 2 because liked it more than half life 1 as half-life 2 was more challenging..I have also heard about halo 2 and also know about its good gameplay but can't vote for a game which I haven't played.I had some troubles while playing half-life 2 on my dekstop (p4) but it gave no troubles while I played on dual core....its really a good game :P

I'm not much of a gamer myself, and haven't even played any of the games that are posted above. Though I have seen some of the games while other people played them and enjoyed them. I've always been rather strange about games myself in that ever since I was little (and I mean very little - say back when I needed to be baby sat) I always preferred to watch other people playing a game rather than to play it myself.I'm no different now I suppose, because I still love to watch other people play most games, though I do happen to play sometimes myself (which is mostly sim games like SimCity, SimTower and that sort of thing. The only game that I do play religiously is Dofus. Once I got over the silly name and started into it, I got hooked. I'd never have dreamed that I'd pay to play a game before, but after a while I did and it just made the game so much better cause I had access to the entire thing. And I've been paying for that one and playing it for around two years. Though there are so many people that seem to be better at it than me and get everything done so much faster, that doesn't stop me because there's something in there for me to enjoy at my own pace.Before that, I liked neopets a lot, but I haven't been on that site in quite some time. The site sort of lost its appeal to me once my sister stopped playing it, because I really liked to play it with her (we are weird, because we both have computers and play it only a few feet apart, so that we can talk and play at the same time).So yea, I think that's it... I think I should be off and playing my game again lol.... or perhaps my sister will play one for me to watch :P Either way is fine with me!

Wow- Halo 2 got more votes than Halo 1. I've got to sya that I've never been a fan of Halo; a friend of mine owns all in the series and loves them with a passion.I'm more of a Half Life 2 person myself. I was playing it not ten minutes ago! What amazes me about Half Life 2 is the high quality of the graphics and the low use of power. Steam (The creating company) are usually crap at making anything that works for more than ten minutes- but hats off to them for this game. An example of how to pack a big game into a small package.I also really enjoy the controls of Half Life 2- whilst they're practically identical to all other FPS games, something about them makes for an incredibly easy to play game. The gun moves at exactly the right speed; when you jump you know exactly where you're going to land- something that I've not experienced in other games.Finally, I'd vote it as the best because of it's awesome story. I was a fan of Half Life 1 and HL2 is a fine continuation. I never got the point with other games- Halo has a terrible plot, doom is just a killing rampage and WOW is just a pick and mix bunch of quests. I actually care about the characters in Half Life- what's more is the amount of emotion Gordon Freeman displays for a guy who never says anything and only follows the players movements.

in terms of content there are almost 100's of best games in every console and the choices are repeatinghalo and halo 2 for me they are sequel/prequel also half lifeso no vote for me :P but a great topic anyway

Considering there are tens of thousands of games that could be crowned "best", and this thread only gives 7 choices to vote for, I don't think that's very fair. :PBut, out of the ones in the poll, I'd definitely say Half-Life 2 is the best out of all of them. Halo 2 is the best in the Halo series, but now that there's Halo 3 to play on Xbox Live you can only play Halo 2's offline for so long before becoming bored with it. I've never played Doom, Starcraft, or WoW, but considering how great of a game Half-Life 2 is, that's definitely getting my vote. If there was a wider selection of games up there, I'd have a different say, probably.

C'mon, we all know starcraft is the best game of all time and Starcraft 2 is going to be even better. I just can't wait till it comes out and they should make a Diablo 3 b/c Diablo 2 was soo good.

my favesPoll: Best Games Of All Time!

I aint no game freak, I just love what I played (and still play) from my childhood.

1. Pokemon Red

2. Super Mario Bros. 3 (all stars version)

3. Pokemon Silver

4. Super Mario Bros.(all stars version)

-reply by ross

jajajajaja.... Where are the other great games? No of that games is the best game of all time and maybe you are very fan of these games but that doesn?t mean that this are the best games in the world. Maybe Grand theft auto and all good sagas in the console games like Zelda or Mario are out of your list. Your question maybe have to say: Which of this games is the best? Because with your actual question I only have to say you that in my particular opinion any of this games is the best game of all time!Dont only think on your opinion when you make a poll about the best games of all the time.

trying to play now cod3 but still love half life 2 and also think the most game ever played in my lifethough there are many more but i dont like them