xisto Community
savge17

Poll: Best Games Of All Time! Bets games ever

Whitch Game do you think is the best Game of all time?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My vote goes for half life 1 because unfortunately i haven't played half life 2. It was suppose to come with my radeon 9600 XT graphics card upon redeeming a serial code contained on the packaging, mid 2003. It was tricky, this serial or whatever voided some sort of warranty, but if you sent it in to ATI at the time you'd get Half life 2 as advertised. It all turned to crud however and thousands of people didn't get the offer, crappy. Despite this, i still seem more inclined towards purchasing ATI then NVIDIA. Maybe one day i'll play half life 2.

No one from all these...I can't choose from these ones but i can choose from myself.Best games of all time are:-Need for Speed-Trackmania-Sims-GRID-Counter StrikeNo versions.This are the best games of all time,so if i specify a version,that will be not good because new versions will be better.If you are fan of this games that doesn't say that you should remove all others better games.Just add one more from mine list.I am sure others are accepting this answer from me.

My vote goes for Halo considering it was the second gun game I played ever and it had a unique storyline and VERY GOOD multiplayer at its time. I really did love that game ; ; I miss it, now the new ones I don't really know how to go about playing them xD plus you need a very good computer to run them. Well thats my vote between all of them.WoW, I never liked that game... then again when I play mmos it has to be korean. I don't know why but it just has to be that way. xD

well, if i have to chose between those listed, of course its doom ! its a classic and the first shooter i think ?, also it seems impossible to actually clear the game, and that adds to the fun me and my friends had back in the day =D