xisto Community
savge17

Poll: Best Games Of All Time! Bets games ever

Whitch Game do you think is the best Game of all time?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know much about the very first games of FPS or RPGs or wathever, I just would like to say that I enjoyed Unreal Tournamenta lot, it has good effects, is not that demanding about hardware and offers good on line options to bust your budys' b***s ;) , yet, when alone I really loved Quake II and Half Life series. I'm waiting for a chance to get Quake 4, I like games with a story also. :huh:

Halo & Halo 2 - Never Played

Doom - WAY too violent and stupid.

Half-Life - Rubbish

Half-Life 2 - Never Played

Scarcraft - Never Played

World of Warcraft - Rules over (almost) all games!!! It rocks!!!

Id have to say halflife 21. cause i own halo 1-22. dont have money for wow (subscripting part...)3. half life 1 is just lame...4. starcraft (first off the main guy spelt it wrong or at least NDPA did...) and also its hard to own others online...5. doom havnt bought it yet but i liked the first one on floppys!!!! lolso that leaves me with half life 2 its a sweet game plus i like cs that comes with it

I would definetely have to say starcraft. Why? Not only did it have awesome graphics for its time, but it was awesome, addincting and almost any pc could play it. I remember it on a 200 and something mhz pc with cyrix procesor and like 32 megs of ram and I could play it ok. Playing it on bnet was free and awesome.But the best games out of all time I think would be Civilization (specially II) as the most addictive game. Also on my list is Toe Jam & Earl. I remember playing it 2 player for thousands of hours, it was never the same, playing it on random made made it have a huge lasting appeal that no other game has ever had. And the characters and the whole game design is like no other game I have played even until now. To bad the sequels were a bunch of crap.My other favorites are Mario 2, 3, world, 64 and mario kart. Sonic games, and definetely Chronotrigger, Final Fantasy VII and Starcraft. Counterstrike, halo, unreal tournament, and warcraft III. I also liked warcraft 2 and the whole command & conquer series. I have never liked aoe, except the first one.Has anyone here ever played Toejam & Earl or Civilization?

I would deffinetly say that StarCraft is the best game of all time! What other game has shaped the future for future RTS games? Age of Empires comes close, but StarCraft has withstoud the test of time, having free internet multiplater database with millions of players still today playing world wide, makes this game truly amazing! StarCraft came out 8 years ago and is still considered to many as thier favorite game. With amazing gameplay, incredibly balanced units and a truly unique style of gaming, makes this game one of the most if not the most replayable game. Maybe the graphics are outdated by now, but nothing else! I give starcraft 98% and the best game of all time award.

Doom definitley has to be the best game of all time from your list. The reason for it is becausee it started all the fps and had the best gameplay ever. I honestly say that i come back to playing it all the time when i get bored and just feel like chilling out. IFrst of all, it was extremely long and had a great feel to it. Also, the multiplayer in it was the best one i had played when i was younger. Not only did it have a deathmatch it also had coop which was sooo much fun.

I agree with jackie_88, where?s Wolfenstein ET on the list! I feel misrepresented! :angry: This list is incomplete in my opinion, where?s Age of Empires, or Rise of Nations, your missing a lot of thingss!

Dude why Call of duty 2 isnt there, is a hell of a game, plus its more realistic than the ones you listed, wich are great games, but i think CALL OF DUTY 2 rocks.

Farcry (PC) anyone? It has to be one of the most immense games around. nice graphics, seriously free roaming, cool vehicles, nice range of weapons and decent AI. It is definitely re-playable and I was doing just that in the last 30 mins :angry:. Along with World of Warcraft - that is the most memorable and enjoyable game I have ever played. Great fun.

I have played all the games in the poll and I think that World of Warcraft is the best. Comparing differnt types of games like in the poll is hard to do because each type of game will have a different criteria. I am a MMORPG person and since there is only one MMORPG on the list I didn't have much choice but I do think that WoW is one of the best games out there.