xisto Community
savge17

Poll: Best Games Of All Time! Bets games ever

Whitch Game do you think is the best Game of all time?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hands down, Doom. Most poeple know that Doom started it all. Not Wolfenstein, Doom.For those who haven't played, I feel sorry for you all. Before Halo and Half-Life there was Doom and still is.Doom 2 and Doom 3 are masterpieces as well.In fact, I'm currently playing Doom 3 right now. Scary *bottom* game when played at night. Almost compares to Silent Hill..but SH is creepier.

lmao scarcraft...is that where you craft scars? that should be a really wacky game...=Panyways, my choice isnt on there...i would say Oblivion or Neverwinter Nights 2 for the best...rpg games are the best...Halo and Halo 2 gave me nightmares (tha FLOOD!! *shudder* ...and I never played the rest except starcraft, and i think starcraft sucks)

Edited by pokethamage (see edit history)

Man you dont have any good games up there. I had to choose Halo 2 though. Halo was good too though. But there are so many other games that are so much better than the ones you have up. Halo 2 was good and all but it got old pretty quick. If you are talking about older games than thats different.

Im defintaely going to have to say.............you guessed it right. AMERICAS ARMY!! Easily the best game of all time. First person shooter that is just like real life, and best of all it has GOOD graphics.

For me it is MGS on the PS as that is an amazing game but since that isint up there im going to vote half life 2 because its an awesome game plus portal runs on the half life engine and portal is just a stunning game.

I have to go back when windows 95 was the current Operative System.My friend and I geeked Transport tycoon Deluxe(and even Transport Tycoon)We sat weeks and months playing and trying to make the best transport company.I can even today recall all the fun we had with this game, which were and are not in the same range of graphic as doom or Half-life. But a hell of a fun game.You maybe ask; How in the **** could you guys enjoy and had patience watching the other making a *BLEEP* and boring transport route?I dont really have a good answer, but when we sat there with our cups of coffee's 1996, confounding and irritating one another with ideas and tip how you could do that route better, we had whole alot of laughs and fun.Not that kind of fun as slicing and killing monsters, gaining experience with a character, whom you a week later sell at ebay to a guy with less experience.More of a fun between two good friends, that enjoyed that enoying sid mayer game.

I don't think any of those games are the best of all time.Granted Doom was hella good fun, but it was not the greatest.. I have played far superior games.And as for Halo.. Halo 1 was good, but not very 'revolutionary' to me.To be quite honest, Super Mario 64..

Doom is alright for classic's sake. the Halo series *especially Halo 3* is extremely addictive and so you can't really consider it the best. Always wondering what's over the horizon isn't something that I want to keep worrying about during breakfast. Don't get me wrong, however the definition of a game is to *briefly* escape the troubles of your life and indulge in the adventure. If you are addicted to it, then it becomes yet another real world problem which I for one will forbid from happening again. that's why I chose World of Warcraft, to me it's just not super addictive, I could simply quit at any moment whatsoever.

Have to argue a tie between Wolfenstein 3D (which started the 3D games) and Doom in regard to classics. Games like Unreal tournament and its succesors, and Halflife and its successors for example took the 3D engine even further. Starcraft isnt really that bad either, but hadnt played it as much to make a full judgement. As for MMOs, World of Warcraft would have to be the first MMO to make a actual impact, of course there are others like Everquest and Ultima which started it all. It would be interesting with the flurry of MMOs to come out within the next 12 months, including the next WoW expansion, Wrath of the lich king.

Based on your tastes, those games may be the best. But tastes differ and so do oppinions.The best game of all time is not something rational, but "the best game for ME" is something acceptable xD.The best game for me is Final Fantasy Tactics. And I'm enjoying the PSP remake as hell. Even if I have played all the games you listed, all final fantasy's and many MANY other games. My best game is FFT because it is the one that delivered the best gaming experience to my and my tastes xD.

There are a few revolutionary games missing from your list, but going by what you have up there...:Witch game do you think started it all? Out of your list, probably Doom. It is one of the oldest FPS that really had a major effect on gaming.We are talking just gaming in general, witch game do you enjoy the most? Out of that list, I would probably have to say Halo 2. Always a good time to blow someone up with a rocket launcher or lob a plasma grenade at them.Witch game is most addicting to you? World of Warcraft is probably the most addicting game up there, hands down.

well half life i think was a sweet game, it had a lot of mod's on it too, so that helped, you could play a bunch of different games in just that one game with all the mod's that game out.