xisto Community
Saint_Michael

See An Xbox 360 Get Destroyed

saw this link in another forum and so for those who think an xbox 360 is swesome watch this video.

http://imptestrm.com/rg-erdr.php?_dnm=www.lolgifs.com&_cfrg=1&_drid=as-drid-2300300503455222

i laughes so hard watching these guys drop 500 hundred to destroy a product that is already bad. some of the people that work in the best buy store already said that it was defective and that microsoft says after 90 days your screwed but bes buy would replace it though.

PLAYSTATION RULZ. :P:P

saw this link in another forum and so for those who think an xbox 360 is swesome watch this video.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i laughes so hard watching these guys drop 500 hundred to destroy a product that is already bad.  some of the people that work in the best buy store already said that it was defective and that microsoft says after 90 days your screwed but best buy would replace it though.

PLAYSTATION RULZ.  :P  :P

211581[/snapback]

I was going to post this link.... I found it yesterday. It is quite amuzing to watch. The people on the site donated money so that they could do this. There is a video and a bunch of pictures on that site.

Saint_Michael, would you care to comment on my reply to your other post since you have failed to and are still boasting around that plastation rules?

rofl, you think sony is better? At least microsoft didn't do patent infringement on their system.

Check out these sites:

http://news.a.com.com/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Sony is dumb and is basically screwed because they are being sued $82+ million and will have to stop production of ps2's once this case goes through.

Judge Wilken's latest ruling entered judgment against Sony and ordered it to give Immersion the $82 million laid down by the jury verdict, plus $8.7 million in interest.

That's what I hate about our society today, big rich companys can get away with so much. If you take a small business with no reputation for example, they would be out of business within a week of being sued. With big companys, they can tweak things in their favor. Sony has pushed everything back and is making this case take forever, as you can tell from the dates on the articles - March 28, 2005 They push it back so that they can continue distributing ps2's and making money.

Yes, there are things that I don't like about both but I'd take a xbox over a ps2 anyday.

xJedix

From this topic: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/30928-xbox-user-to-sue-microsoft/

Sony is being sued cause they are using patented items in their ps2. So how does that make ps2's better? Also, if you look here:

http://news.a.com.com/

They state:

"We have received a few isolated reports of consoles not working as expected," Microsoft spokeswoman Molly O'Donnell told Reuters in a telephone interview.

They have only recieved isolated reports. Also, it is expected that when an item is being mass pruduced like this that there are going to be some percentage of bad items. Nothing is perfect.

xJedix

Notice from jlhaslip:
edit per report

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

I downloaded the video when it first came out. They also smashed an iPod here. People say they're idiots but it is great to watch people's expressions. They've waited in line for days and they see these people as the first to emerge with the new xBox, everyone cheers when they get it, before he throws it 15 feet into the air and it is smashed with a sledgehammer!

I can't believe someone asked them as they smashed it if they could have the controller! They even said someone cried when the destroyed it :P

Get the longer video, its much better, even if it does take a while to download.

http://imptestrm.com/rg-erdr.php?_dnm=www.lolgifs.com&_cfrg=1&_drid=as-drid-2300300503455222

i laughes so hard watching these guys drop 500 hundred to destroy a product that is already bad. some of the people that work in the best buy store already said that it was defective and that microsoft says after 90 days your screwed but bes buy would replace it though.

PLAYSTATION RULZ.

omG this is great!!! :DDD
I agree with you - PlayStation RULZ!!!

YOU MADE ME WET MY PANTS

Why, why did you have to link that to us...why me??? i'm here saving every penny i could find..and i have to wait till March for it to be released. ANd you Americans sit there make a video of smashing a XBOX360, making thousands around the world wet their pants. :D:(

This is a sad day for me. this is a said day for every Xbox owner out there who is waiting to get a XBOX360.

But to tell you the truth it is kinda funny :D

@xjediwell after finding a article about I say is bs due to the fact is not making any money, if sony was then $90 million is alot but its just a small chunk of change remember sony gets royalties to all the games that being sold and played on the playstation the same goes with the ps and ps2. those guy are just trying to make money by stealing it nothing more.@daman did you know the xbox sales are like next to nothing in japan and I wonder why. but heck i would smash one if people donated some cash to me heck I drop it off the world tallest building as well just ot see that bad boy shatter. :lol;

Personally I'm all for Microsoft, you do have to realize all of these consoles from Dreamcast on up have had some problems (maybe except nintendo). Playtation 2 I believe came out later than it was supposed to because of problems with the system and is also very fragile. One slip or fall and it's down, as far as many experiences from friends and family. The only thing from Sony I have bought was the PSP cause it's portable. As for thier consoles to me they just don't cut it.We'll see what happens when PS3 comes out, I believe the 360 is just way better they showed game graphics not videos at E3 and have a wider range of usability.

O__o;Thats horrible, why the hell did that have to destroy it? I mean, come on, there is a shortage and yet people still have to do that sort of thing. I mean, sure it was already declared defective and whatnot, but even then.But all that aside, that was great, Long live nintendo! :D

IS THIS SOME SORT OF SICK SAD JOKE?!!!?!?!LOL. i'm so glad i'm not sucked into the world of consols and that i dont give a toss if they smashed all of them in the world... muahaha. Yeah it's funny.. just as long as they don't start smashingcomputers.. then I'd cry and melt.. and then die..

Wow...obviously people these days have $400 dollars to just throw up into the air and rip apart, slowly...surely...for what...maybe 10, 15 seconds of enjoyment? People at Microsoft worked so hard on making each XBOX 360 perfect, and you go and destroy it? Why?

Wait a minute...

What am I saying?

GO GET ANOTHER ONE!

IS THIS SOME SORT OF SICK SAD JOKE?!!!?!?!

LOL. i'm so glad i'm not sucked into the world of consols and that i dont give a toss if they smashed all of them in the world... muahaha.

Yeah it's funny.. just as long as they don't start smashingcomputers.. then I'd cry and melt.. and then die..

217002[/snapback]

Wow, LMAO. I just realized I have the attention span of a doorknob, so I downloaded the extended version anyway and I ended up scrolling through the movie. Lol camping out a lot of hours for a system with glitches that will make your 500+ bucks go down the drain after 90 days. Not to mention the freezing cold they had to put up with. It would definetely suck if you got the warranty and all but you couldnt get your new xbox because of the out of stock. Over all I think this video was a waste of time, I thought that they would play it at home or something until it would eventually fail, but instead they broke it in front of everbody as soon as they bought it...

i laughes so hard watching these guys drop 500 hundred to destroy a product that is already bad.  some of the people that work in the best buy store already said that it was defective and that microsoft says after 90 days your screwed but bes buy would replace it though.

PLAYSTATION RULZ.  :P  :P

211581[/snapback]

I agree with you on that one! :P

There are many videos doing the rounds - and almost every console is getting destroyed in them!

A PSP getting bricked, or a virus thingie on the DS.

I cannot wait until the PS3 comes out - i don't think ANYBODY will pay all that money - and then brake it! PS3 are gonna cost loooaaadddds.

I was chuffed with my PSP though - Ive never owned an XBox - and wouldn't want to either!

PLAYSTATION RULZ. :P:):P