xisto Community
Saint_Michael

See An Xbox 360 Get Destroyed

I saw that video, and it's not nearly as funny as the video of the same guys smashing an iPod, partly right in the store. They say they hate these products. Also, they aren't spending $500 of their own money, they are collecting via Paypal (well, they were anyway, before they actually smashed the things) YOUR money. Basically all I have to say about this is that some people have nothing better to do with their lives (hence the partnership with PlanetBoredom.net).

Haha, I watched that again. It still makes me laugh every time I see it because of the reactions of the people around him to watch. I still laugh when they show the black guy standing there in complete shock, with his mouth hanging wide open. Classic. Man that makes me want to do that just so I can get the satisfaction of watching other people cry. Complete genious that was!

Well it's not like just one person dropped $430 just to smash an Xbox 360, it was a whole list of people who donated small amounts for a good laugh, or because the hate Xbox. And if it weren't for them then we wouldn't be able to laugh.Oh, and I don't know if this has already been said but to the guy who said that they bought a sledgehammer at Best Buy, if you would have watched the long version of the video you would have seen that they drove to Home Depot and bought one.

Edited by brandon10092 (see edit history)

I have watched this too. I think it just shows how much boredom can be devastating to the mind. I don't like Xbox either, but I would not have taken so far as to smash it so violently in public. I don't think these kids have much hatred with Xbox or Microsoft too. They are unlike the anti - World Trade Organization farmers who smash and destroy out of genuine anger. These kids are just bored to the core that they need to find something to excite themselves. That?s the sad thing about them.

The one great thing about all the videos they make is the peoples actions. The videos are very entertaining to watch if you have a few minutes. I wonder what their gonna be smashing next since nothing new is gonna be comming out anytime soon.

yah I watched the smashmywii one. There was also a smashmyipod and chances are there is or they are planning to release a smashmyps3.It's a good idea I guess because people are posting the links everywhere just to watch something valuable get smashed.