xisto Community
Saint_Michael

See An Xbox 360 Get Destroyed

Wow...obviously people these days have $400 dollars to just throw up into the air and rip apart, slowly...surely...for what...maybe 10, 15 seconds of enjoyment? People at Microsoft worked so hard on making each XBOX 360 perfect, and you go and destroy it? Why?

Wait a minute...

What am I saying?

GO GET ANOTHER ONE!

217972[/snapback]

All in the name of fun :blink: Its the same as those guys who wanted to test just how tough the ipod nano was, and they found out incredibly! Heck let em throw away $400 for our amusement :ph34r:

Personally, I'm not exactly a fan of the Microsoft XBOX 360, so I found this highly amusing and nearly rolled out of my chair laughing. I can't believe anyone would campout then do that to a system, though. Then again, I still laughed.

I have seen that before! it's pretty funny seing people destory their New "so called Xbox 36" just to smash it. I wonder how they feel just to break something, you could atleasted save something eles. I rather have Playstation 2 console than any other ones.

Exactly.. I was thinking that.. How could you tell that the thing ain't just fake. If this was real I say **** those people, the Xbox 360 will ownt he PS3 1 2 3.. PS3 is going to have just as many glitchs anyway so sucks for those PS3 fans. Though I personaly like the both, since they both have their own good capability. I have a PS2 currently the games were boring and I wished I bought a freaking Xbox instead. But ya.. i doubt that company is that rich to give up 2000$ for those all 3 of those 360's, and the ipod site too so ya... I doubt those were real.. I bet it was fake. Also how can you buy a sledgehammer from Bestbuy LMAO HAHA PWNED

Theres actually no point in doing that at all. You just gone and wasted loads of money on the xbox and then you go and smash it up. Personally I didnt think it was that funny, but then again i only watched the google video one because im at school and i didnt wanna download that on to the the school computers!!

That company I believe has serval bashing sites, they just do it for their own amusement and so they can start pissing off the customers who wanna buy that product. This I find really gay that company can go **** emselfs

I cant believe i never heard about this! I have heard of and saw videos of the 360 crashing as soon as people buy it and plug it in but not this. Who would spend $500-700 depending on where you live and then smash it? Thats crazy, Kudos to whoever created that site though very entertaining.

Wow. Those guys are crazy. Even if I was offered money to do that, I probably wouldn't do it. But it was pretty funny watching the other people's expressions. I especially loved when they showed that black guy just standing there watching with his mouth hanging wide open. That made me laugh, literally.I can't wait for the PS3 to come out though. I wonder if anyone will do something like that.