xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Xbox User To Sue Microsoft

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

all i have to say is ahahahahaha i knew it was to good to be true about the xbox 360 ahahahaha.

why do you think sony makes good products they take their time to make sure its not defective unlike microsoft when all they do is want to make more money buy selling a crap system.

I think we have to wait untill it is being tester or something. I just can't imagine that microsoft would make such a big mistake...I won't say it's impossible, but that would be really stupid. The XboX 360 has to be tested very much times, before they sold it, doesn't it? So I think, it's maybe some guy, that want to look cool or something. It could be true, but let's wait untill there's some more reliable information.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

all i have to say is ahahahahaha i knew it was to good to be true about the xbox 360 ahahahaha.

why do you think sony makes good products they take their time to make sure its not defective unlike microsoft when all they do is want to make more money buy selling a crap system.

211123[/snapback]

rofl, you think sony is better? At least microsoft didn't do patent infringement on their system.

Check out these sites:

http://news.a.com.com/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Sony is dumb and is basically screwed because they are being sued $82+ million and will have to stop production of ps2's once this case goes through.

Judge Wilken's latest ruling entered judgment against Sony and ordered it to give Immersion the $82 million laid down by the jury verdict, plus $8.7 million in interest.

That's what I hate about our society today, big rich companys can get away with so much. If you take a small business with no reputation for example, they would be out of business within a week of being sued. With big companys, they can tweak things in their favor. Sony has pushed everything back and is making this case take forever, as you can tell from the dates on the articles - March 28, 2005 They push it back so that they can continue distributing ps2's and making money.

Yes, there are things that I don't like about both but I'd take a xbox over a ps2 anyday.

xJedix

wow. .seriously.. no offense but.. microsoft engineers just isn't doing their job. To me, almost every microsoft product is crappy. .except for microsoft office. Windows, they have a new patch coming out every now and then. Now now the new xbox crashes because of overheating....well.. , i think all american company are terrible. (i'm an asian american myself). Ex. Microsoft, Ford, Motorola. 2/3 of those companies invented the device. Ford invited the car, motorola invented the cell phone. Well. .i guess that's being smart, they just sit there and eat up with the loyality fee =P

now that's very interesting cause i heard that the XBOX 360 had loads of fans (as in cooling fans, pardon the pun) and this link here seems to imply that the cooling system is state-of-the-art.

features.teamxbox.com/xbox/1145/The-Xbox-360-Dissected/p7/

the only thing i can think of is that maybe in some consoles the cooling system control chip is faulty. In any product, there's a chance that you will get a faulty component, just this is one of the more critical ones- and it doesn't appear very often. That could be how it got past Microsoft's testing.

Also, From past experience, I don't think microsoft are the kind of corporation who does a bodgy job of a product just so they can release it prior to competition. You should've seen the amount of Alpha and Beta testing they did on Visual Studio 2005!

peace out.

from what im hearing and seeing people are returning it cuz so much of the xbox 360 is defective that people are returning them back for cash instead gettting them replaced.

I knew it was gonna happen. I personally don't like xbox and like Sony and their products. I knew though that as soon as the new system came out as soon as there was a defect they would be sued. Everyone will try it for every new system. I bet now more people will try to sue for the same reason just to get money. They'll figure, hey if he can get that much I can too.

i mean wow ! that guy is smart...im sure he is sitting home at his linux and chating on the forum about his problem :Pi think that that guy has a chance of wining that law suit... becouse of that what that woman from M$ sad: small amount of console have been sold haha :D so its defected... man i would like for that guy to win :P

Wow, that's big time... Suing the largest software company because of a flaw in the Xbox... It's another money-making scheme by Microsoft, make faulty hardware and earn more! I don't know how to react to the guy who sued Microsoft... I don't know wheter to say he was a genius or a stupid. Suing big companies can be very hard, since they'll do a lot to save face. They'll probably bribe him or something. I hope he doesn't give in if they ever do that to him, but I sure want him to win the case.

Personally I'm all for Microsoft, you do have to realize all of these consoles from Dreamcast on up have had some problems (maybe except nintendo). Playtation 2 I believe came out later than it was supposed to because of problems with the system and is also very fragile. One slip or fall and it's down, as far as many experiences from friends and family. The only thing from Sony I have bought was the PSP cause it's portable. As for thier consoles to me they just don't cut it.We'll see what happens when PS3 comes out, I believe the 360 is just way better they showed game graphics not videos at E3 and have a wider range of usability.It's just stupid to sue because just like the Lady said from Microsoft anytthing with a launch that big will have some problems. Lets not also forget the system isn't overheating, the power adapter is whats overheating.

Looks like Mr. Gates isn't always right. He made a bad move releasing the Xbox 360 prematurely. At this rate, by the time the PS3 realeses the Xbox craze would have worn down and PS3 will take back the arena. Taking off first doesn't always work Mr Gates!

Just goes to show what happens when a big company tries to rush its latest (and greatest?) product out for the Christmas rush...perhaps they should have tested it some more and delayed the release date?

I just read this news article... what can I say? I... I just can't believe Microsoft would do such a thing... I mean, I know that their hardware can be shoddy at times, but still...

I trust this story highly because of two reasons:

1. It's hosted on Yahoo, and Yahoo now posts their Latest News Articles onto the Mail page you see after logging in. If they posted a false story, they could get done.
2. It's written by Reuters, which is a news organisation sponsored by all major web hosts, including Wanadoo and (I believe) AOL. (ok, maybe not that good examples...)

I actually have to agree with shigajet with this matter:

Just goes to show what happens when a big company tries to rush its latest (and greatest?) product out for the Christmas rush...perhaps they should have tested it some more and delayed the release date?

Still, I won't post my honest opinion on this matter until I know the result of the trial, or even if it will be done at all...

Okay i would like to state that i am am a made in america kinda guy. If something is made in america ill dish out a couple extra bucks for it(on most things. besides cars and some other stuff). put i am a Playstation man all the way anyway(due to metal gear solid, greatist game of all time...). The ONLY thing i enjoy using from microsoft is windows. If i do recall, the regular xbox had a recall when it first came out also. It is clear to me that microsoft just whipped something together as fast as they could in order to beat sonys release date. Their logic was that if xbox 360* comes out first, no1 will want a ps3 seeing as they already have a concil. If all those morans that ran out and bought a xbox 360 the day it came out did a little research. They would have seen that the ps3 is a much higher qualty system and is well worth a few months of waiting. Sure you could get both, but what fun is that...