xisto Community
Chameleon

Depressing Songs good depressing music

Depressing songs? 1. Mi Ultimo Adios by Joey Ayala2. Gloomy Sunday by Billie Holiday3. Mother by John Lennon4. Piece of my heart by Janis Joplin5. Magdalena by Freddie Aguilar

cats in the cradle by harry chapin has to be one of the most realistic and depressing songs on the list. one of my favorite songs even if i can't relate to it entirely....

I listen to lot of trance songs. And there are few trance songs which are sad in my opinion. Sad trance from 90's are much worth listening to. I also listen to some vocal trance on di.fm when it comes to sad mood.

here is what i thoughtsia-breath mefink-pills in my pocketfink- kalymfink-biscuitdavid gray-babylondavid gray-please forgive medavid gray-smile like you mean italmost everything from cinimatic orchestrabonobo-stay the samebonobo-eyesdowniron and wine-boy with a coiniron and wine -house by the seasia-potatoes

i never thought that people are so much interested in getting depressed.. I mean there is a lot around already which is so depressing ..why need a song to depress :D

i never thought that people are so much interested in getting depressed.. I mean there is a lot around already which is so depressing ..why need a song to depress :D

LOL. Who said people get depressed with songs ? they don't get it because of songs. Its not that songs made them depressed. It's situation that makes them depressed and they then listen to these songs. it's the other way around. You are viewing it in opposite side which made you think like that. :D

I find a new depressing song today named : Stratovarius - Emancipation Suite Part II- Dawn (I don't understand why it named like this) from polaris album. i think this song is for dead soldiers. It's very Depressing and the singer doesn't sing too much. I don't suggest listening till you are very sad :P.

LOL. Who said people get depressed with songs ? they don't get it because of songs. Its not that songs made them depressed. It's situation that makes them depressed and they then listen to these songs. it's the other way around. You are viewing it in opposite side which made you think like that. :D

:P :P i was trying to think the other way round ...trying to irritate someone here :D :D
but that was a depressing reply mahesh

:P :P i was trying to think the other way round ...trying to irritate someone here :D :D but that was a depressing reply mahesh

oh noes. i got baited here. :( didn't saw that coming though. lol. nice one.

1. Michael Jackson - They Don't Really Care About Us (I love this song, however)2. Musiq Soulchild - Teach Me (I don't know why, but this song is just depressing overall; although it's a good song)3. Claude Kelly - I Hate Love4. Babyface - Loneliness5. Cherish - AmnesiaFrom top to bottom, least to most depressing.

1) All Time Low - Remembering Sunday2) City and Colour - Casey's Song3) Cold - Wasted Years4) Brad Praisley - Whisky Lullaby5) Red - Pieces6) Henry Ate - So he Says7) Box Car Racer - There Is