xisto Community
Chameleon

Depressing Songs good depressing music

Geez, you people need to listen to more music!Depressing Songs

I'll agree that "Wish You Were Here" is a depressing song.  So is "Piano Man" by Billy Joel.  Seriously, if you listen to the studio recording and pay attention to the lyrics, it's a really depressing song.

And, of course, many songs by Porcupine Tree.  Most notably, "Heartattack in a Layby", "Collapse the Light into Earth", "Shesmovedon", "Open Car", "The Start of Something Beautiful", "Sentimental", "Normal", "Russia on Ice", etc.   But it's all goddamn awesome!

-reply by mooky

1.Hurt-Nine inch nails

2. Change-Deftones

3.I feel Like Dying-Lil Wayne

4.Falling Away From Me-Korn

5. Creep- Radiohead 

-reply by matt

limp biskits cover of the who behind blue eyes

Slipknot-Snuff

Ray La Montage-Trouble

Red Jumpsuit Appartus-love seat

Bullet For My Valentine-Tears don't Fall

Joy Division- Love Will Tear Us Apart

Pink Floyd-Wish You Were Here

Enjoy! xx :) x

depresssingDepressing Songs

super depressing, 

saosin - voices

chiodos - baby you wouldnt last a minute on the creek

rascal flatts - feel bad

-------

lost prophets - rooftops 

--------

angry anthem ^^^

30 seconds to mars- a modern myth

Mayday Parade- Three Cheers for Five Years

Dashboard Confessional- the ghost of a good thing

Coldplay- The Scientist

Amy Lee- Sally's Song (from nightmare before Christmas)

Fall Out Boy-xo

Hollywood Undead- My Black Dahlia

- 

-reply by Moni Doll

What's really depressing is anything by Nirvana.John Lennon has some really depressing songs too, particularly"Cold turkey". I even find "Imagine" depressing.Axl Rose and his "Chinese Democracy" is also real depressing. Pink Floyd's dark side of the moon is all prettydepressing, as good as it is.There is so much depressing music out there that it's not funny.

Depressing songsDepressing Songs

1.All Apologies By Nirvana

2.Lake of Fire Cover By Nirvana (Originaly by The Ring Puppets)

3. Bohemian Rhapsody By Queen

4. As Tears Go By The Rolling Stones

5.We Die Young By Alice in Chains 

-reply by Patrickyugo

depresssing songsDepressing Songs

1-until the day I die 

2-if only by hoobastank

3-what hurts the most by boyce avenue

4-only hope by mandy moore/switchfoot

5-here without you by 3 doors down

6- collide by howie day

7-don't forget me by red hot chili peppers

8- everything reminds me of you by elliott smitch

9- let me go by 3 doors down

10- low by kelly clarkson

-reply by maxtraxer

I have to say the most depressing songs for me are

Golden Boy ft Miss Kittin - Rippin Kittin

Elliot Smith - Needle in the Hay

Evanescence - wash it all away

Sigur Ros - Untitled #1[aka vaka]

Xiu Xiu - Boy Soprano & Bishop. Ca

Gary Jules - Mad World

1. Metallica- Fade To Black

2.Lacuna Coil - Stately Lover 

3. Lacuna Coil- Falling Again

4. Lacuna Coil- Veins Of Glass

5. 3 Doors Down- Pages

6. Nirvana- Polly

7.3 Doors Down- When It's Over

8. 3 Doors Down -Duck and Run

9. 3 Doors Down -Loser

10. Geto Boys- My Mind Playin Tricks on Me

-reply by Tyler Corbin

100 depressing songs.Depressing SongsReplying to ChameleonNo paticular Order.1.What hurts the most- rascal flatts2.A drop in the ocean- Ron pope3. Umbrella- Scott simons4. I cant hate you anymore- nick lauchey5. Love drunk- Boys like girls6. My last letter- Heroes for heartache7. HeroHerione- Boys like girls8. Mad World- Gary Jules9. Miserable at best- mayday parade10.Calender notes- Infiction11. I miss you- Blink 18212. There is- box car race13. All I know- Five for the fighting14. Congratulations I hate you- Alesana15. Better than me- Hinder16. Cancer- My chemical romance17. Ohio is for lovers- hawthrone heights18. Pace yourself- The Highher19.Dear diary- P!nk20. Sydney- halifax21. All Our Words- Long Since Forgotten22. The day I left the womb- escape the fate23. Apologze- Silverstein24. Circles- Hollywood Undead25. Everybodys fool- Evanseance26. My immortal- Evanseance27. Failure- Underoath28. The kill- 30 seconds to mars29. God damn youre beautiful- Chester see30. Hear you me- jimmy eat world31. Heavily broken- the veronicas32. Hello goodbye- late on arrival33. Here in your arms- Hello goodbye34. If you wanted a song written about you all you had to do was ask- mayday parade35. I slept with someone in fall out boy and got this stupid song written about me- Fall out Boy36. I'm not okay (I promise)- My chemical romance37. I don't love you- My chemical romance38. Iris- Goo Goo Dolls39.Numb- Linkin Park40. Break even- Secondhand Serande41. Fall for you- Secondhand Serande42 Before the Worst- Secondhand Serande43. How can you mend a broken heart- Al Green44. Unfaithful- Rihanna45. Last day on earth- Kate miller46. You told me you loved me- Cinematic Sunrise47. Say goodbye- Bullet for my Vallentine48. Since youve been gone - a day to remeber49. If this means alot to you- a day to remeber50. I feel so- Rocket summer51. Someone like me- atmoic kitten52. Speakers blown- hit the lights53. Stand in the rain- Superchick54. Were in heaven- Dj Sammy55. Raindrops- Sash Feat Stunt56. Bad romance- Lady gaga57. Everytime we touch- Cascada58.Suicide is painless- Marylin manson59. These kids- Joel Turner60. This love you breathe- eyes se to kill61. We are broken- paramore62. You sound me - the fray63. Light surrounding you -evermore64. Chasing cars- snow patrol65. One last kiss- madina lake66. Don't cry out- Shinny toy guns67. You were my everything- Aviation68. Your guardian angel- Red Jumpsuit Appartus69. You should have killed me when you had the chance- A day to remember70. Oceans apart -richard marx71. A thousand Miles- Vanessa Carlton73. Prisoner Of Love- Hikaru Utada74. Make up- Escape the fate75. Almost lover- A fine frenzy76.Never too late- Three Days Grace77. I hate everything about you- Three Days Grace78. Breaking- Anberlin79.Hate me- Blue October80. When I'm with you- Faber Drive81. Hearts burst into fire- Bullet for my Valentine82. Kiss The Rain- Yiruma83. Bulovard of broken dreams- Green day84. Broken Wings- Flyleaf85. My Heroine - Silverstien86.Come back to me - Akon87. Watch me bleed - Scary Kids scaring kids88. Whats left of me - Nick lachey89. Broken-Lifehouse90. Hush- julliet simms91.So sick- Neyo92. Nikki FM -Hawthorne Heights93. Hold On- Good Charlotte94. Never be replaced- 1st lady95. Faces- Scary Kids Scaring Kids96. The bird and the worm- The used97. Lips like morphine- Kill Hannah98. Love like winter- AFI99. Carrion- Parkway Drive100. It was all in your mind -wade robson-reply by millsmassacre.

Depressing songsDepressing Songs

-Your Song- EltonJohn

-Snow-Red Hot Chilli Pepers

-With or Without You- U2

-Heart of saturday Night- Kevin Buckley

- She's always a woman- Billy Joel

-reply by Solinia

depressing songsDepressing Songs

All I need - Radiohead

Closer - Kings of leon

I gaer - Sigur Ros

Change - Deftones