xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
life_is_life

What Eye Colour Would You Prefer? If you could change it?

Whick eye colour would you prefer if you could change it?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Eye%20Colour%20%20Changing%20Procedure

What Eye Colour Would You Prefer?

I changed my eye color with a surgery that takes only 8 minutes per eye. You are wide awake and don't feel a thing. The name of it is newcoloriris.Com No one knows I had the surgery except my fammily since it looks so natural

-Blue Eyes

i would pick a green! or a blue! those two are the prettiest colors in my opinion. i dont like my brown eyes, they look too plain. i would die to have 'em green or blue. i hope i get colored contacts soon[:

I dont mind my eye colour tbh. But if I had to change it, i'll prolly change it to blue. No specific reason, just the first color that came into mind at the time of posting this post :). I'm not too fussed, although many would say a change of hair colour would be needed to match the blue eyes (that would mean changing the eyebrow color too it seems :().

Well I have blue eyes, but I would like them to be... less blue. I think they look too blue, really. I also love people with green eyes, or light blue. (It feels like they can look right trough you!)

Permanent eye color change

What Eye Colour Would You Prefer?

Well I had brown eyes and always dreamed of blue eyes. I had a surgery called newcoloriris that changed my eye color to blue forever. It looks so natural not like my old color contacts and you don't feel it in your eyes. I'm very happy and found a great man also after having this procedure

-reply by Mellisa

I like Black Eye and my eye is also black. When I was high school student, in that time my favorite eye color was brown.When I was college student, in that time my favorite eye color was blue. In that time, I decided to change my eye color using contact lens. But many reason, I did not do that.But at present, Black eye is my favorite. And I am happy with my black eye.

I have blue eyes . Green eyes are pretty and so are brown . But our true eye colour are the eyes were supposed to have but sometimes I feel if youDon't like something about yourself than you either learn to live with it or change it :) but I LOVE my blue eyes! :)-reply by michaela

My eyes are brownish black. I would prefer either blue or green or even a mix of both ^_^ I am just fine with my eye colour but I won't mind to change it :P

Me, i would want to stand out. I would probably want to have purple eyes. People will notice them in a second if you just look at them. I would also want the color orange, because once again they stand out.Heres a awesome idea to. What if you can get a design for your eyes? Maybe instead of your eye pupil, their would be a dragon, a pokeball, or maybe an eye with in a eye? Think about it.Prophet.K