xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
life_is_life

What Eye Colour Would You Prefer? If you could change it?

Whick eye colour would you prefer if you could change it?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i do prefer my natural color,i vote black.maybe in Asia black or brown eye shoud be more than others.in cartoon naruto,cool white and red color exist,and both of them look beautiful and invigorative.but i dont want to change that,nature is the best :P.

If I could change my eye color, I would want them to be black. I have always wanted a darker eye color rather than my blues. It just seems like my eyes would look better being black.

I wonder why we find eye colour more important than eye shape. Everyone in my family has varying shades of the same brown/black so we talk about their shapes more than their colours. Like, I have long, wide almond-shaped eyes which I'm very happy with ^^, one of my sister has less long but wider eyes and the other had Chinese eyes. I'd look strange with any other eye colour I think, but I wouldn't mind having slightly wider eyes. Some people have lovely eye colours but the shape of their eyes kinf of spoils it.

Mine are light brown and very big and are mine only mine, i don?t change,i?m happy with my eyes, there isn?t ugly eyes, only there is closed eyes, your must free yoyur eyes and your mind for see the wordl in another perspective and you will be a winner forever. to sum up be happy with your colour eyes because only there is a same eyes,yours.

Considering that my eyes are green and my favorite color is green, I wouldn't change my eye color. I like green eyes. lol

I would stick with brown actually.These days people do change their eyes colour by wearing coloured contact lens.To be honest, some of them just don't suit...for example, a chinese girl here wear purple contact lens :P Of someone with black hair, constantly wearing gold lens looks a bit strange.But well, some do look cool e.g. in fancy party or sth :P

My eyes are hazel. If I could change them, it would be green! Not many people have it, but it sure does catch my attention when I do see it.

I have dark brown eyes, and I wouldnt want to change them. I like the way they are, they've always been that way, it runs in our family too, my brother and mum, and grandad all have brown eyes, most of my cousins have too on that side of the family.:P

Allthough blue may not look good on me, i just love it, especially people who have those dead blue frosty eyes, that seem to just pierce your view and you cant stop staring into their eyes(yes natural blue not contacts) i have seen very few people with these types of eyes, but it gives a penetrating effect on you and you just cant stop looking into their eyes. I wish i had those eyes :)

I'd never change my eye color. I like it just the way it is. To be honest, my eye color isn't the most attractive. But I was born with it so I refuse to reject it. I'm religious so I ask myself, "How would God feel if I changed my eye color." I believe that God made me exactly the way he wanted. God loves me not because of my eye color. Not whether I have nice hair. Nor if I cover my face with makeup. God loves me just the way I am. Unconditionally.

I have green eyes and thats what i prefer. Green look the best, but if I could get those contacts that make your eyes all white or all black then that would be sick.