xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
life_is_life

What Eye Colour Would You Prefer? If you could change it?

Whick eye colour would you prefer if you could change it?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmm.. my eyes are blueish-greyish, which is boring, I think. ^^; I'd like them to be bright blue... or a nice green, or.. brown, even, black... purple? XDAny color would be nice, if they were truely, brightly that color.. not halfway grey and blah :B

I already have hazel-ish eyes, and I don't think there's anything wrong with them. But if I had to change, I'd either pick green or brown instead of being something in between like what I am now. I don't really concentrate on my eye colour though =/

well my eyes are dark brown...n if i could i wud like to change them black where you wudnt be able to see my pupil...i think itd make me look sexy =D especially if i was to wear black clothes n stuff my eyes would match becuase i look better when i wear black usually

I wish humans had more hair and eye colors. There would be more variety and it would be interesting and cool. Just like those japanese anime people, imagine having blue or green hair, or a girl friend with purple or pink eyes, that would be sweet.

Brown, that is the colour of my eyes and it is also my favourite eye colour (so I guess I got lucky), even if my eyes wern't brown I wouldn't want to change them, although if i was going to change them I'd go for something abit different, like white, no purple, Deep Purple.

my current eye color right now is brown, but if i got to choose what eye color that i would like to have.. it would be Blue.It would be Blue because its my favorite color ofcoarse if you havent noticed by my name :) and it would look hot on me too so yeeee lolz.

My eyes change depending on how bright the day is, they are either blue or green but i would like them to still be either blue or green but it would be cool if they were brighter.

I dont know..I like my eyes. They are like really dark brown. But when they are directly in light they look all like liquid brown...pretty coolll......well if i had to pick, i would probably pick hazel, cuz its uncommor...blue man..everyone has that.If not hazel, green, because that looks really good on tan people.

I would never change my eye color. I have light blue eyes and everyone always asks me if they are real since they stand out a ton. It tends to be a good ice breaker when people are approaching me for the first time at a party or something. Pus, blue is my favorite color and i also couldnt image myself with different color eyes.

Green eyes are hot.I really dislike brown eyes, it's not original and not really beautiful (sorry for you guys).I have light green with a touch of grey eyes, I think it's okay. My sister have deep blue eyes but she has to wear glasses so we cannot really see their beauty. My parents have both green eyes.