xisto Community
nicky1

What Program Do You Use To Design Your Web? has another good than dreamweaver ?

Heh I personally jus use NotePad and thats it, I use MS Paint a lot aswell.. My whole website layout I have got now was made ONLY in MS Paint and Notepad.

If you want a good HTML thing that is like notepad CuteHTML is good. I have never used it but I have heard good things about it.

I use a designer prog called Web Pro.It makes a different layer for everything I put on my page.Not the kind of prog you use if your into coding.Sinds I know nothing about htmlit is perfect for me.If you want you can checkout thecode to see what i mean.The address is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ It's a dutch site.To edite picks i use all kinds of progs from jasc paintshop to microsoft photo editor.The prog has his own text editor so that is what i use for text.For the other design i use Xara Webstyle 4.

Fireworks, photoshop & illlustrator are all good for graphics, and if your not used to fancy advanced stuff stick with a basic html editor, otherwise try and use dreamweaver...

If your a beginner try using a WYSIWYG editor. What You See Is What You Get editor. It's a little similar to Dreamweaver and Frontpage... I suggest that you use Antenna... i'ts a good editor... If you need help in registering it, just PM me or email me at 01karlo@gmail.com... thanks...

i use:Flash mx 2004; Photoshop; Swishmax; Frontpage 2002; Htmlpad pro 2004; Hotdog 7; Others:E-Picture pro; xarawebstyle 4; etc...To edit source code you can use this tools:txtpro; win32pad; stylepad; htmlpad; etc...

I use many programs to build my website like dream weaver, cofee cup html editor front page little bit and note pad little bit.I use photoshop for graphics.Flash for buttons and many other web building tools for building my site they are easy to use.ok :(

err..i basically use photoshop and MSpaint for images etc, and notepad for coding. :( I never seen dream weaver before although i've heard about it, haha be fun to check it out someday.

I always use Dreamweaver for my coding. I use Flash and Photoshop all the time though. Even when i'm not making a template, i still use them. I love creating new thingsin photoshop. Everytime you go into that program and fool aorund, you always get something new

I mostly use notepad for making HTML pages. I'm very often using PHP in my files, so WYSIWYG editors get dizzy.

When I need help with coding, I google it, or if it's PHP, I go to http://php.net/ first.

My website is 100% notepadded (not so hard to see :( ).

I use Macromedia Flash MX 2004, Macromedia DreamWeaver MX 2004, Macromedia FireWorks MX 2004, Macromedia HomeSite, FrontPage 2003, Adobe PhotoShop+ImageReady, SwishMax, Advanced Flash Effects Maker.......I use all those softs for different purposes in my web designing.