xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dbh

Favorite Instant Messenger Which one do you like best?

I definitely like Gaim; excellent muti IM client for AIM, YIM, MSN, ICQ, and IRC. Also, Linux owns :Pgaim.sourceforge.net for more info

I think aim is the best becuase i heard that it was the safest. But i mean all Instant Messengers have problems but all of my friends and everyone i know uses AIM so i say that it is the best ....Look out for the number 1 N**** at jkw98055

I think that MSN is better, but I do like Yahoo and AIM's features. Nearly all of my friends are on MSN, so it's the one I use the most. Plus, it's the messenger that;s on all the computers I use. The reason I have an AIM and a Yahoo! account is that when my computer at home was online, I had those messengers. However, on the computers I use to go on the internet, I can't download AIM and Yahoo, and really don't have the need to.

I use MSN and ICQ but personaly i prefer ICQ for 2 reason 1st because is not from Micro$soft and 2nd cause u can send offline message and other's many thing but unfortunaly the most of the people use msn :rolleyes:

Most of my contacts are on msn and some in ICQ. Because of that i use instant messenger client which support both of them simulatneously. I think Gaim or Kopete are quite good options.

I always use msn. and other like yahoo,mirc. I like msn because they are fast and easy to use. but sometime I use yahoo for webcam they work better than msn.I has ever use trillian they are great one. :rolleyes:

I can,t know what,s best & what I used most.Coz I cant usually use IM.MSN nowally gotta some Virus with it.Yahoo Messenger likes better but No more friends using itICQ No one of my friends using it.& I thing I will choose Google Instant Messenger.:rolleyes:

I can,t know what,s best & what I used most.Coz I cant usually use IM.
MSN nowally gotta some Virus with it.
Yahoo Messenger likes better but No more friends using it
ICQ No one of my friends using it.
&
I thing I will choose Google Instant Messenger.:rolleyes:

Hey. Is that some advance news?
Gogle IM. Haven't an idea about that!

I currently have Aim and yahoo installed but only use AIM cuz most of my contacts are there. I have just upgraded my yahoo tho and i love the new stuff on it. I am gonna have to make some friends at yahoo just so i can use it. <_< Yahoo has waaaay better video and audio sharing capibilites.

I only use MSN. I used to use ICQ way back when it first came out years and years ago, thoroughly enjoyed it but now I just want something simple because most of my friends couldnt be bothered to set something up and would rather just use MSN!

i m only using MSN now ... my frens dun use ICQ anymore ...i think msn wont eat up that much memory as ICQ and it makes web camming more easily but 1 thing i dun like with msn is my frens always change their nick .. so u gotta memorize their email address ..