xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dbh

Favorite Instant Messenger Which one do you like best?

Wtf? You can't chat offline or is there something wrong with me? I prefer MSN Messenger BTW. It's fast, and everyone I know is using it. All the other IM's are fine too, only problem is I don't get any contacts on them <_< Only IM Programs I know are MSN Messenger, Yahoo, AIM, and 1 more (forgot the name) btw. You guys know some more?

I currently use aim yahoo and msn messenger. these are some of the best. MSN is used my most people. It has worked well for me up to now. I also have msn plus installed and it is great. it has prerecorded phrases. ...give it a try.

msn is the most used that is all I know....but my comp kinda *BLEEP*ed up and I can not use it now.....it basically has everything you need....I don't really use IM's because I'd rather talk to my friends in real life or on the phone....oh and my time on msn...? well I met A LOT of perverts which scared the friggin hella outta me...I have no idea how they got my hotmail but it was freaky.....They started to say all this dirty stuff and telling me to do stuff...So i just started to swear at them non-stop and started to cuss them and say VERY VERY bad stuff....calling them a c*** and getting all my friends online (about 10) on them and we all start to cuss them....they get scared and block me...And I never see them again...

MSN Because All of my contacts are on that and u can use other emails other than hotmail or msn, i would use Yahoo! but it doesnt support other email to use with it.

Gaim it is for me.supports almost all: jabber, msn, gadu gadu, icq, aim, yahoo, irc and much more.The best is all contacts show in one window so it is using just small part of your screen, The mesage windows it self are separated by tabs (like firefox has for links).It fits for me <_<

I have QQ, but that's just because it was Chinese UI. Normally, I don't chat very much, but I do find it very easy to use and customize. The only thing I don't like is the fact that I cant put up my own Icons...or at least i havn't figured out how to do that yet.

Check out the new msn 7.0 it is full of good features. It has a wake up button and winks and a cooler layout. But wait till it gets released because the beta has errors. And much less features than the full will have...............can't wait.... :)

I'm using ICQ, MSN, YIM, and am often on local IRC server...I like ICQ and Yahoo he best, dunno why... I started usieng ICQ when it first got out, and been using it since... And Yahoo has some cool stuff, like notify me of new email, and stuff...