xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dbh

Favorite Instant Messenger Which one do you like best?

I have MSN and added contacts of yahoo and also I have them and I see with my messenger, also the most of my contacts is of also messenger I can add those of yahoo, i download the beta version and it is very good the new surroundings and possibilities.

I have AIM and IRC and sometimes i use MSN. My favorite though is IRC. The reason that i love it so much is because of the games i play. With irc you are able to be on multiple servers and such for multiple games and all that. Plus all members of the clan you are in can be in one place at one time and can all talk to each other at once.

My favorite is ICQ, but I try to avoid instant messengers because they require 3rd party servers, so I usually use Microsoft's Net Meeting, mainly because 90% of the people I chat with use a wireless local area network in my city, and I am a part of it, so, it's free, it's fast, and I can engoy the benefits of voice/video conferensing. (Although ICQpro can do that, it's not free).Plus, I find it easy to remember somebody's local IP adress than an ICQ number. :rolleyes:

I usually use Yahoo! Messenger. Sometimes I use ICQ, MSN, or Windows Messenger. Depend on computer I use (I use random computer on random place). Almost all of my friends just have Yahoo! Messenger and MSN, so now I often use that. But, I don't know why if I use Yahoo! Messenger, my computer should be error... :rolleyes:

I have installed ICQ, MSNM, YIM and I am using it all except YIM. Most of my friends have ICQ so I spend most of my time, when I'm online, there. MSN has better interface and it supports video/audio conferences, that's why I like it.I also have mIRC installed but I don't think it is an Instant Messenger, this is a chat client. Anyway, this is service I use most often because most of my friends know only how to connect to IRC Server and chat :rolleyes: So, I'm almost every night online at irc.krstarica.com.Greetz!

from the simple and near-distancemessenger winchat(type winchat in run of microsoft windows) to long-distance.in course of renovation ,there come forth many good messenger like Yahoo and msn,both of them are the best.beside them,icq and aim are popular with many people at present.i have msn and icq account which is very useful to me.

using pidgin and yahoo messengeryahoo messenger is quite advanced than msnyou should try yahoo messenger and aslo pidgin messengerol d best

Well because most of my friends and even everybody in my country uses Yahoo Messenger I use it too. But I also use MSN from time to time to speak to other people that don't use Yahoo Messenger :D.

From all the messengers, hands down i think Yahoo is the worse, it has cool aspects, but i find it unreliable and mostly no one has it. GMAIL is amazing but not as many have itMSN would have to be the most used, you have your privacy plus you have the ability to costumize a bunch of the aspects and such.AIM is unreliable for me, just because anyone can talk to you, you can block someone, they can make a new id, and bam see if your online without having to accept the friend request at all. & lets face it i do not know anyone who actually makes use of the AIM email.Go with aim if your a myspace *BLEEP* or something

My favorite messenger is Yahoo! Messenger. I've been a loyal fan of it since 2001. I love all of it's capabilities. The only thing I don't like about it is that many of my friends don't use it - they're more partial to AIM. (I do use AIM too but I don't like it as much as I like Yahoo! Messenger.) However, all of the pros of Yahoo! Messenger far outweigh the one con of not many of my friends actually using it. Plus, it's really the only messenger I've ever found to be reliable for me personally, as AIM has a tendency to freeze on me - and don't even get me started on MSN/Windows Live! Haha!