xisto Community
google-adsense

Who Actually Got Paid By Google ? Payments from Google

wow $30k/mo. that would be a nice goal to set. Heck from one program alone (adsence) I would settle for $3,000/mo.. After all I have read I think I am going to use google's adsence as my #1 and maybe not even have a 2,3 or 4. I think that out of all the waist of time things out there google seems to keep the success stories coming and some day I hope to be one.

heh....you know another guy makes over 100K yearly. 30k a month i dont think so...maybe 30K a year. Problogger.net has tips on it. He uses both adsense and chitika ads. You can't only have 1 site to be that successful though, you need a dozen well updated sites.

Lol! I have a friend who runs a blog down here in Mexico. He started being a participant of the Google Adsense program a few years ago. I actually did not believe they truly pay people per clicks on their banners, but he just let me know he just got his third payment (by check, or money order, or something like that). Hard to believe it!! In Mexico he truly got paid by Google Adsense....

So, please, why not believe it???

Cheers!!!! :P

LMAO $1!!! hmm I have a friend who has a mini type of online game where if you click a link it gives you 1 soldier. He said that he combined the google ads together with the link. And everytime they click to gain 1 soldier they are clicking an ad. Very smart considering that people have programs that autmatically click these links. I don't know if this is actually possible though.

It isn't "very smart" because this has been done. When pay per click advertising came out people have been making clicker programs. It is very easy for Google to determine if clicks are from a clicker program. Maybe your friend is not using Google Adsense. Probably some small time PPC program which isn't so smart when it comes to clickers.If it IS google, your friend will get caught and will be banned from the Adsense program.

I luv google adsense and their programs, their same content as ur site's pages and i think u even score higher in google search results if u got em while i think they will never aknowledge that ... pz ps if i get paid my first time which is soon I will hollah too how it went im using their beta program to recieve it directly on ur bankaccount ! ;):P:)

I have never found anyone till now getting paid some peoples claims but i dont think so

I got a friend that cash around 140 euros with google adsense so google is paying what they got to pay. :P  :P  :D

172545[/snapback]

Can someone explain how the process works: 1.) after signing up, are there codes to include on your website, 2.) how does it work (i.e., do visitors have to click an ad for you to make money?, 3.) when do you get paid (i.e., weekly, monthly, bimonthly, every three months, etc.), 4.) do you have to have a certain balance before you get a check?, 5.) Is it automated, or do you have to contact Google in order to get your check?Also, I would like to know the payout formula. How much money do you earn per visitor (or per clicked advertisement)? In addition to the amounts earned by any of you (and what type of websites you own - content rich or not).Thanks in advance! ;)

It works...Who Actually Got Paid By Google ?

You get paid after you earn 100$

If you earn more than 100 bucks a month, they send whatever the amount is (either via check or bank deposite, etc) to you.

You get paid for impressions and clicks-- impressions are every time the ad is viewed by a person but not clicked and clicks... Kinda self explanitory

After you sign up, you can choose the style of the ad (whether it's an image or text ad, the size, colors, etc and if it's a youtube ad, custom search ad, mobile ad, and so on...)

Clicking your own ads won't help you earn money because google recognizes the patterns and you just wont get paid for clicking your own ads... The best way to make money is to have a killer website that tons of people go to and put a few ads in afterward. But if your site doesnt get a lot of visitors, don't go with google adsense... You might get 20 bucks after a year which won't get your 100$ minimum...

But don't take my word for it... Try it out for yourself

Also, try BuySellAds.Com

you'll make tons more money by using them than you will with adsense

just as long as your site is one they like =)

check this out... https://www.buysellads.com/

those guys earn over $2000 per month (according to that link) just from ads

and here they're earning even more https://www.buysellads.com/

good luck!

-reply by Sebb