xisto Community
google-adsense

Who Actually Got Paid By Google ? Payments from Google

:) What does it also say about your site though if you have to start clicking your own links to get cash?...You can't get any traffic to have enough earning from google. Just alittle off the topic, are there any other services like google adsence that do the same by any chance.

As much as I'm trying to avoid putting any kind of ads on my page, it is an opportunity to get paid some extra money. Since I'm currently living in Japan, I wonder if they pay in yen?

As much as I'm trying to avoid putting any kind of ads on my page, it is an opportunity to get paid some extra money. Since I'm currently living in Japan, I wonder if they pay in yen?

175893[/snapback]

i don't know if they pay in Yen but they do accept people from Japan,

i have had over 2,500 impressions with Google AdSense and as of yet i have only earned less than three dollars, but i've given up with it for a while

of course it's hard to believe that .....kind of thing like getting paid from clicking internet ads but Google is the only company (besides Microsoft and Yahoo) that i entirely trust, so anyway im going to try it.. but do you think i can still use it even if i don't have a credit card?

of course it's hard to believe that .....kind of thing like getting paid from clicking internet ads but Google is the only company (besides Microsoft and Yahoo) that i entirely trust, so anyway im  going to try it.. but do you think i can still use it even if i don't have a credit card?

176064[/snapback]

for using google adsense on your site, you won't be needing a credit card. but you would need one if you intend on running your advertising campaign to appear in any of the adwords/adsense being displayed in millions of pages. advertising your campaign would cost you a bit, but you can control how you spend your advertising budget. :)

I've been considering taking up google adsense for my site, so thanks for bringing this up.Since they don't like it when you 'share' with people the size of your earnings per click, then I don't know how well I will pay-off with my number of visitors.(Site's still under construction, and I hit 70 unique visitors a day. I'd say that's good for ME, but naturally, some of you guys will laugh and scorn at my low hits.. lol)Anyone care to give me a round estimate of how much I could make with that number of pageviews (seeing as they count by click, again, I don't know how much of an estimate that'd be)Mr. Panda

Anyone care to give me a round estimate of how much I could make with that number of pageviews (seeing as they count by click, again,  I don't know how much of an estimate that'd be)

177021[/snapback]

I get an average of 800 unique visitors a day and around 3000 - 5000 pageloads, and I make around $3 to $5 bucks ($14 is my max), so you can expect figures around a dime a day...that is, if your ads are well-placed. I tend to blend my ads in the content, so it looks like links, and that seems to raise my CTR. Here's an example of what I mean by link-embedding: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

So far, I have made $170 bucks from Google Adsense. They have not paid yet because you need to get over the pay-out limit of $100 first. Then, they'll send your check out at the end of the month when you reached $100, so they should send my check out at the end of August. I'll keep you guys posted if I get my check.

i really dont believe they just give u money like that. I also heard if u are getting to much from them they ban u from it. So maybe they will give u up to 100 dollars or so but after that they dont pay. But i dont really no for sure becuase i havent tryed it i only no ppl who tryed it and they where really disapponted with the service but that just there opion.

[1] i really dont believe they just give u money like that. [2] I also heard if u are getting to much from them they ban u from it. So maybe they will give u up to 100 dollars or so but after that they dont pay. But i dont really no for sure becuase i havent tryed it [3] i only no ppl who tryed it and they where really disapponted with the service but that just there opion.

178834[/snapback]

[1] Well, Google also gets paid from their advertisers, so there should be no reason why Google shouldn't pay you. Think about it. If Google weren't getting anything in return, then why on earth would they offer this service? That doesn't make any sense.

[2] Incorrect: http://adsense-secrets.com/as6/. Scroll down a bit, and you'll see the guy's earnings. That's huge.

[3] That's maybe because they don't get paid much to reach their $100 payout limit, so they just quit. :-/

I dont't know if you observed, but this forum is using Google Ads service too in order to offer us good free hosting service. How do you think they could offer us so much space and a quality service if they hadn't been sponsored.Google takes let's say 1$/click from the advertiser and gives you 0,3$/click. So it's easy for google to make more money from advertiser. That's the income of google.In conclusion Google is a respected company and pays his money. I hope you agree with me.A basic rule in their program is not to CHEAT their ads service. Because if you do that just once you will lose your account and any chance to get the money that you've earned by running their ads. So please be careful.If you have any other question or opinnion regarding this service please post in here. I like to answer your questions.

I find it hard to believe that you actually get paid by google. I know some site's that claim to earn like 200 dollars a day  ;) is google really paying them so much money.

172215[/snapback]

Ive been paided by them over 50$...