xisto Community
google-adsense

Who Actually Got Paid By Google ? Payments from Google

Dunno how you managed that because they don't pay out til your balance is over $100.00. Neways, following up from my earlier post I have just been paid via their Beta Electronic Funds Transfer to my bank account. All went very smoothly. :)

I just got approved by google adsense yesterday so I certainly hope it works! :) I've been rejected by adsense before so I think they have a rather tight criteria for webbies to be approved and so it's probably legit.

i signed up for the google adsense program. I found out that you got to have alot of hits to your site and people lcicking you ads. I apparenlt yiddn't ahve much traffic to my site. So i quit the program. But i'm sure they do pay. there are more claims of payment than no payments right? so that's got to be something true.

Hi:I have actually been paid by Google. They pay for clicks on the Adsense. And they pay me what they say they owe me. No complaints. It seems legitimate to me.It does take a lot of traffic and a lot of click thrus to earn a check though. The minimium is $100. So at a few cents per click, it takes a lot of clicks to reach that minimum. But once I reach it, in the next pay cycle, they issue a check.Sunkist

i get paid around 400 a month from adsense and its really easy to use. Another good affiliate ad program is amazon, which i have about 200 coming in every two months. the only way to make this much is by having traffic coming to your site. To do that, make sure to have a high pagerank... Google these days means almost everything to the success of any online business or site that hopes to make money from adsense-like programs.

Well, if they give money or not idon't know, but both google partners have 4 billion dollars each since '98

Do you guys know how google even makes money?well you know those ads along the right of the page (normaly) well those are there main source of income!!!!eveytime someone clicks one of those links there the companie of that link gets charge around 5 cents (yes that much .05 or so) but there are what 3 billion people using google worldwide? so that one link may be hit a couple hundred times a day so thats .05 x 100 = $5 but after alot of clicks it adds up to alot lol...for 1000 clicks its 50 $ so companies have there clicks at say 20000 a payment or w/e and stuff but thats how google gets there main source of money there are other ways too but thats one way

I've been paid by google. The amount was around US$130 which was quite useful. Google surely pays you. Don't just utter this and that but read carefully their terms and conditions and mode of payment and date of payment when the amount reaches 100$.Google adsense is one of the best things that happened on the internet. Thumbs up to adsense!

Most often, people complain about Google not paying when it is in fact the user's fault - a lot of sites which brandish AdSense frames are clearly in violation of Google's Terms of Service, and they can't understand why their accounts get terminated and the payments forfeited. Google is a well established company, and they couldn't afford to not be paying people what they have promised (if they did so, AdSense would most likely have died out in the first few months, and Google Inc. would probably be facing charges of fraud).That said, there are exceptions - the user is not always at fault if they don't get paid, but Google does not intentionally refrain from paying publishers just for the sake of not losing money. When Xisto was first starting off, OpaQue's AdSense account was cancelled because some brilliant member decided it would be a good idea to fraudulently generate clicks on the advertisements; so that's obviously unfair and not at all the fault of the user, but Google doesn't see it that way.Anyway, to make a long post short: No, Google Incorporated is not a fraudulent company, and if you stick by the publisher rules (and have decent site traffic), you will be paid. Just for the record, if you run a small, personal site, AdSense is probably not worth the trouble - you may be better off finding an easier to manage advertising program which pays on a different model.