xisto Community
google-adsense

Who Actually Got Paid By Google ? Payments from Google

I can't believe this topic is still going. Google is becoming more and more like the one stop place for everything. It probably already is. Google is a great service for Free, then for them to offer a ads service with paying money, what more can you ask for? What do you think they could also offer?

They always pay you what you deserve the problem is getting the minimium how you want it when you want it.... They are more geared to the advertiser not the advertise I like google adsense but i have switched PM if you want soem other text based ad links the ones I use can all be found on invisionize.com and they intergrate tightly with IPBs I have made a total of $400 of google in 4 months While with other text based advertisers that have every option google has I have made about $180 a month or so (all my boards put together) I still have $57 credit on google but i dont want to go back to them to finish gettign the $100 so all in all you always make what you earn but google severly limits you PBP(Pay be Impressions) is the way to go (In my opinion)

My friend got paid... he said you needed to get 100$ before they pay you... and I don't reckon that Google will be a scamHowever, if you use Surf Junky, beware, it's a scam and they WILL delete your account when you reach 25$ (the amount you need before they pay you)!

You would have to be a "Surf Junkie" to want to join surf junky (pun intended). I think I am going to use adsence when I get my new site going. I mean it seems like people are starting to trust google and therefore might trust clicking on thier ads also. Its free right?

no, advertisers pay google to place ads on peoples sites who sign up for google adsence, in return google pays those people (not as much of course, and thats how they make thier money). Google is just using thier popularity (and IT Department) to be a "middle man" and rake in the dough.

Yes they do get paid. and if ur google adsense u should know lol. well yes they do get paid. google doesnt just make lose money buy giving moving away. its because google also gets a decent amount of money also. and plus their stocks also go up. and to have google adsense people pay.

Just a few questions.
I signed up for Google Adsense a little while ago. I read the program policies but missed the part where it said I can't click my own ads.

Please note that clicking on your own ads for any reason is prohibited, to avoid potential inflation of advertiser costs.

I only clicked it about once or twice. So my question is, will they suspend my account or something like that? I think I read a post in this topic somewhere that has the answer but I can't seem to find it again.

Question Number Two is :
Can they pay you the money through paypal or something like that? Its really inconvinient (sp?) to have them send money to my house and its awkward to have my parents know that Google sent us money.

the only way to make money form google is to have the google adds on your site they pay you big bucks if you do so. Deffinatally reccomeeeeend doing it if anyone has a paied site

Yeah They Do pay You But Only Once You Reach $100 And You I Believe make one - three cents per person who clicks on the ad so it does take time and alot of work bu my friends runa web hosting place makes all payments off google ads so with 1000s of members you can make $200 a month!

I have been on google adsense and I have made quite a bit. Gooogle does pay. Why wouldn't they? I only have a small site with low traffic. If I had the traffic, I could be making tons.At the beginning, I didn't get much but now I am getting a lot. Let's just say I get paid every month.