xisto Community
google-adsense

Who Actually Got Paid By Google ? Payments from Google

Descriptive Title for Opinion/FeedbackWho Actually Got Paid By Google ?

hey, I came across some advertisement about Google paying you for posting links and came across your comment.

Did you ever sign up for this and did it work?

-reply by Author Name - e.G. John, MikeKeywords:

Warning: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/; is a SCAM.  It touts making money by posting goggle ads.  All you have to do is sign up for their $1.95 info packet and start making money. Well I signed up for their packet using my credit card. Not only did I get a thank you email I received an email from a company at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ telling me I just signed up for a trial membership.  Here is part of the text:

"We have processed your free trial request for BlazingKeywords.Com and your account has been set up. After the free trial period has expired, you will be charged the monthly fee, and all charges are subject to the Terms and Conditions listed on the site. Your membership fees will begin 7 days from your enrollment date, at which time your account ending in ##### will be charged $72.21. This will be a recurring transaction, and your account ending in ###### will be charged $72.21 every month thereafter to maintain your membership. To avoid being charged, you must cancel your account prior to the end of your trial period.If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for improvement, please contact a Customer Support Representative via email at support@blazingkeywords.Com"

This is BS because I never opted for this and nickgetsgreen.Com did not state anywhere in their ad that this would occur. This site is authored by Nick Pellington, if that is even his real name or picture on the site. This appears to be a tactic for most of these types of offers.

Be careful. I should have known better.  I immediately sent a cancellation to the blazingkeywords.Com and told nickgetsgreen.Com I wanted my $1.95 for false and deceitful advertising.

P.S.  Anyone know of any good tactics to get back at these kinds of characters or to further expose them- please let me know. I'm the type of person that don't like to get screwed and loves to get even. :)

Charles 

-reply by charles

google is legit! cant wait to start using adsense on my page

Old thread. i don't know why someone bumped it up. anyway trying to answer queries asked in earlier post.

Can someone explain how the process works: 1.) after signing up, are there codes to include on your website,

Yes. you've to create ads for feed or mobile content or choose from textual/graphic ads. and as video ads are discontinued you won't able to generate code.

2.) how does it work (i.e., do visitors have to click an ad for you to make money?,

->Yes, you put code in your website. and visitors click ads. based on CPC rate*impressions*bidding price, you'll earn money.

3.) when do you get paid (i.e., weekly, monthly, bimonthly, every three months, etc.),

->you'll get paid when your earnings reach 100$ and onwards. you can hold the payment and choose to get sum of larger money in check if you wish. and payments are calculated and processed on 15th of each month.

4.) do you have to have a certain balance before you get a check?,

->100$ check is sent, i don't know what you mean by balance.

5.) Is it automated, or do you have to contact Google in order to get your check?

->for balance reaching 100$ onwards payment are made automatically. if you reach 100$ before end of this month then your payment is processed before 15th of next month.

Also, I would like to know the payout formula. How much money do you earn per visitor (or per clicked advertisement)?

->now that comes under google's non-disclosure policy. so you won't able to get any information on this.

I know a friend of mine who got paid from google adsense. He actually show me the check sent by google. And we live in Sri Lanka. If google takes such trouble as to pay people as far away as Sri Lanka, I really doubt they cheat on other people from other countries. Come on guys, you think a company as big as google is trying to cheat for 100$?????Those guys are real!What they do is they get money from ads and and they pay people to display those ads keeping a small commission to themselves. Its a win win situation for all of us!!!!Once you earn 100$ in your google adsense account they send you a check.

Edited by buherath (see edit history)

Get paid yet?Who Actually Got Paid By Google ?

I'm really interested in this Google posting position as well.  Curious if you got paid yet from Google?  I really cant afford to pay bills, let alone pay for a scam. : (

Dying to know...Thanks! 

-reply by Tracie

Read the fine print next time!Who Actually Got Paid By Google ?Replying to iGuestNext time read the fine print, so to speak. It states within that they will charge you a monthly fee. They technically did put it on the website that you would be charged this monthly fee. You just assumed, like most people, that reading the fine print is a waste of time. Guess you learned a lesson? I hope so at least. Nothing you can do because they did nothing illegal. Oh, by the way, I agree, these type of money making schemes are scams. Welcome to the 'I got scammed over the internet club'... It's quite huge and I have been a victim of it more than once. Thankfully, I have now learned my lesson. There are ways to make serious money on the internet and none of them are get rich schemes. You could affiliate market, some affiliate marketers are making over 20,000 dollars a month. You could become an ebay power seller or start up your own ebay company. Some people are making over 100,000$ a month doing that. You could set up your own internet business that is in no way related to ebay. You could join those silly money making programs that pay you pratically nothing (like those websites that pay you .50 cents per survey you do), however, the real money is getting people to join the program in which you might get paid 5$ per person you sign up through your tag. So if you could manage to get 25 people a day to join, that is 125$ a day which comes to 875$ a week. Should have a website if you want to go that route. If you have a website that has a large volume of traffic, you can advertise with google. You can wirte an e-book and have other people sell it for you. You could come up with a computer program (virus scanner, for example) and have people sell it for you. You can sell information like the supposed gurus do and have people sell your program (although if you take that route then you are no better than them).My advice to you people is to stop searching for the get rich scheme and stick with the ones that require a money and time investment but pay out if you know what you are doing. Anyone who says you can start making thousands within a week just want your money. Those info commercial ads on t.V. Late at night? Complete and utter BS and they are the king of scammers. Don't think just because it is on T.V. That it is legit. If I had to take a guess, probably 95% of these make money schemes are scams to some degree. Before you throw out money for anything that is related to making money on the internet, do A LOT of research. If people are getting screwed by it, I can promise you A LOT of angry people are posting on forums that they got screwed by said company who promised them financial freedom. Just google the company name, that is usually as far as you will need to dig in order to get other peoples personal opion on the company and there personal experince. Anyone who does not research a money making company before they buy, can call themselves a sucker. Don't worry, I used to be one before I learned the hard way. Many of these guys have fingers of silver, meaning they know how to type in such a way that makes you want to give them your credit card number and they are masters of assuring you that the purchase is the best thing you could ever buy. When looking at these websites, look for typos, photos that may look like stock photos, promises of vast wealth, a timer that counts down from a certain time putting you under the impression that you may, for example, have only 9 minutes to buy before it is to late (why people fall for this is beyond me), another similar tactic is saying they only have 100 memberships or products available (this is BS, check back a year from now and it will probably still say the same thing). Only thing that will have changed is the price of the product or membership and it will not have gone down. They will also have testimonials on the website. These testimonials, depending on how retarded the scammer is, can give him away. Analyze the crap out of the testimonials. If you notice that the typing stye is all the same for each testimonial and the "sound" of the testimonials is the same, you can assume they were typed by the same person. Probably the scammer. Even then, the scammer could get his friends to make up BS posts about how great the product is and how much they are making. Don't think because a testimonial has a picture that it is legit, probably the scammers deceased sister who died from HIV. Last thing I want to express is don't feel stupid if you fell for the scam. These guys are literally con-artist and know what to do in order to make you buy. They understand what drives people to do these kind of things so well that they use this knowledge to there advantage. I mean posting a picture of a man, his wife, and there new baby daughter would probably put you under the impression that the guy is a family loving man, right? Well don't be surprised if that is a picture of his best friends family or just some random picture of a family right off the internet.If you want to get even then spread the word. Some people have gone to great lengths to expose scammers. Check ripoffreport.Com You can file a complaint with them and it will go in there database for everyone to see.Welcome to the shady world of the internet, it's truly amazing in a very awful horrible way.Welcome to the shady world of the internet, it's truly amazing.-reply by nate

don't do it! I was stupid enough to do it. Now two days later they have charged my account 89.97 and I have no idea how to contact them. I am working with my bank, but this is crazy. 

I can not believe I was stupid enough to do this! I never do things like this, but with it saying Google I guess I thought it was true!

Pass the word along!

Also, if you can post the link where you found the page, please do. Maybe I can find a number to contact them!

-reply by Carlie

Google, lottery, inheritance and ACCABERRYWho Actually Got Paid By Google ?

BEWARE! My wife works in the money/banking industry. She takes fake checks (and arrests, due to the law and company policy) all time. There was a picture of a guy holding a check claiming he was making $1000's from Google. I asked my wife to look and without even more than a second passing she said it was fake. She's been doing this for over five years. I asked her to run the numbers from the check, which she did. Of course, it's a FAKE company out of Canada. It is NOT real and the US and Canadian governments will NOT do anything about it, nor will Google. If you are unsure wether or not it's "real" then either get a picture of a check with bank information or ASK, if they refuse PLEASE PLEASE move on. I have the resource to check these things and so DO YOU. If you can (if you cant, RUN!) get a PICTURE of a check from them, then CALL your bank and ask them to run the "bank" numbers from the bottom of the check, the bank WILL tell you if it's real or fake. In these tough economic times we simply CAN NOT let these "people" STEAL our hard earned money. Also, If you didn't PLAY the lottery, then you didn"t WIN the lottery, NO ONE died and left you a small fortune either. YOU will be held responsible (Class B FELONY) for attempting to cash one of these checks! Also, one scam we were takin on was the  ACCABERRY. DO NOT buy ACCABERRY or any product the same over the internet. Yes it DOES work, HOWEVER, the com[any has NO number to reach anyone (FIRST CLUE!) and when we "canceled" our order we were still charged $100 PER bottle and the "company" continued to SEND bottles at $100 a pop. We had to close our account and were NOT the first according to our banker. You can BUY ACCABERRY (I highly recommend as it DOES work, my wife has lost 15lbs in two months) at GNC for ONLY $30 a bottle (no I do not work at GNC it's just the only place I've seen it at, maybe you can find somewhere else, up to you) Hope this helps.

-reply by dadzplayn

Google, lottery, inheritance and ACCABERRYWho Actually Got Paid By Google ?

BEWARE! My wife works in the money/banking industry. She takes fake checks (and arrests, due to the law and company policy) all time. There was a picture of a guy holding a check claiming he was making $1000's from Google. I asked my wife to look and without even more than a second passing she said it was fake. She's been doing this for over five years. I asked her to run the numbers from the check, which she did. Of course, it's a FAKE company out of Canada. It is NOT real and the US and Canadian governments will NOT do anything about it, nor will Google. If you are unsure wether or not it's "real" then either get a picture of a check with bank information or ASK, if they refuse PLEASE PLEASE move on. I have the resource to check these things and so DO YOU. If you can (if you cant, RUN!) get a PICTURE of a check from them, then CALL your bank and ask them to run the "bank" numbers from the bottom of the check, the bank WILL tell you if it's real or fake. In these tough economic times we simply CAN NOT let these "people" STEAL our hard earned money. Also, If you didn't PLAY the lottery, then you didn"t WIN the lottery, NO ONE died and left you a small fortune either. YOU will be held responsible (Class B FELONY) for attempting to cash one of these checks! Also, one scam we were takin on was the  ACCABERRY. DO NOT buy ACCABERRY or any product the same over the internet. Yes it DOES work, HOWEVER, the com[any has NO number to reach anyone (FIRST CLUE!) and when we "canceled" our order we were still charged $100 PER bottle and the "company" continued to SEND bottles at $100 a pop. We had to close our account and were NOT the first according to our banker. You can BUY ACCABERRY (I highly recommend as it DOES work, my wife has lost 15lbs in two months) at GNC for ONLY $30 a bottle (no I do not work at GNC it's just the only place I've seen it at, maybe you can find somewhere else, up to you) Hope this helps. Remember! If you could make a $1000 a week, EVERYONE would be rich.

-reply by dadzplayn

If you read the fine print it says that google tm is in no way affiliated with this site. Its very dodge if you look up scam sites this is one that ppl have been hit with the most. Someones making ok money at 1.95 a pop

I disagree several million people have explained how much they have recieved, it all depends on how often ads on your site gets clicked. My motto is don't dis it until you've tried it

<script type="text/javascript"><!--Google_ad_client = "pub-3707332887967863";/* 125x125, created 15/12/09 */Google_ad_slot = "5517259836";Google_ad_width = 125;Google_ad_height = 125;//--></script><script type="text/javascript"Src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js;

-reply by Richard

HOW STUPID ARE PEOPLEWho Actually Got Paid By Google ?

Lets be serious here, how dumb do you have to be to fall for this sort of scam?   Google pay me 25 dollars a link?   Does anyone actually think that a multinational corporation is going to pay a complete stranger thousands of dollars a week just to post links?   Does anyone actually think that a multinational corporation is going to charge people 1.95 as a registration fee to work for them

I note than one guy got a bill for 79 dollars, think yourself lucky, there are people out there who have been scammed for far more.

If there is anyone reading this who has been scammed.  I am a cousin of the president of an african country, we need to get 10,000,000 dollars out of the country quick, please send me your bank details etc etc etc, sound familiar?

In essence, some people are too stupid to be allowed to own a computer without parental locks put on it.

I wish I knew someone personally. I mean that i can have a face to face with to show me its possible to make money with google online

Payments from GoogleWho Actually Got Paid By Google ?

Google does pay, through Google Adsense that is. This program that you speak of was a scam. I honestly don't think that program was created by Google at all.

-reply by Lamont