xisto Community
Johnny

Rate The Sig Above You Sig game

johnny!! nice and simple but could have a better use for some space there!!! i give you the 7 in the 10!

i like black so ignore the above you get 9/10!!

Posted Image

She kinda looks like an addict in that pic, but as for the overall sig, 9/10, I s'pose.

it almost looks like you did that in ms paint, i say its colorful, but needs more work to it.

4/10

RATE THIS SIG---

Posted Image

saint, i like your sigs but some of them are wayyy to bright for my liking :) but i give you a 8/10 on that one

rate my red one that says Big Red not the Dumbledore one plz :)

Posted Image

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

My rating is an 8/10. The BG is pretty amazing in my opinion I like what you did with the lighting behind the render it looks very sleek and stylish. But what got the 8 was the render itself. I think the lighting on it is kind thrown together so it doesn't blend well with the the style of the BG. The text at the bottom prolly should have had some anti-aliasing done to it.But nice job on the BG do more like that!

Not bad, the name text is nice, but the gfxtrap text seems like a wrong font, and the background is just part of the render. 6/10

I think the sig above is good but abit random with the pictures and the text is very hard to read. Nobody can rate mine because i dont realy have one but next person you can rate my logo.

very simple get the point across, could do more but hey its up to you! nice logo6-10owww yeah mines on a rotator, ill find the link later to one image, you can rate the one u see lol!!