xisto Community
Johnny

Rate The Sig Above You Sig game

Nice use of php but i bit of a pain for a Rate The sig Above you thread...Im going to rate Johnny's sig seeing as it was the last one i saw.I think its great, but iv seen very simular backgrounds many times.It works, but there is alot of free space to play with. More detail would be great!The image is great, fits really well and isnt low quality. I like the font and the surrounding scan lines - nice focus point.Im new here so i thought id start to join in somewhere! The person bellow can rate my current sig...(I made all the animation in it too... shame its not great. Iv been using Photoshop since may... so be kind!! -_- )

er...x32fzw's sig looks a little complex ans large which is not suit to be as a sig,like a banner of webpage. :) but still pretty in all :8.5/10

hey hey I rated all of them 10, manIt is impressive those signature that is. The color matches each other well.I interested in making signature since I know what the signature of the web is :)Well How do I make it?

Nue -- Check out the tutorials section for some decent tutorial stuff....there's also a bunch of information around the gfx section about doing sigs.No sig to rate just yet, so another freebie for me. :)

The last couple of sigs are really well done. Excellent job by one of the most prolific sig creators in the T17 community. I particularly like the background in both sigs, as they contrasted well the character in one (Tech Warrior), and blended in well in the other (Saint Michael).

I'm liking the first one, n00b. It has nice depth, and nice brushing. Coloring isnt bad either. The second one is ok, but could use more white brushing, and maybe more color.

true come on post something will you :lol: it irks me rating the sig 2 posts above me.

But anyways ways i give them 6.5 the text hurts it a bit

---RATE THESE SIGS---

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)