xisto Community
Johnny

Rate The Sig Above You Sig game

I didn't like the text in the upper one still I give both of them 7/10.I know mine is too big for the size of a normal siggy but still lets see.

WAY too big to be a signature. Some advice for you (your choice if you want to take it onboard): The bigger you make your sigs, the more space you'll end up having to fill.still i'd give it a 4/10

I think the "cool freaker" should be bigger with less reflection it doesnt really stand out.....8.5/10oh great i did it again... i was looking at the third or fouth page and i didnt notice it was 10 pages!!!! so i replied about an old post.... thats why it didnt make any sense at all... sry!!! Saint mike is there any way i can delete my post before this one??? or can u???? i guess meanwhile im typing this i should say something about the MOST RECENT topic... so that yall dont get mad at me for "SPAMMING"!!!!!!!!!!! ok the newbies need to get over the almost naked lady on her sig.... they need to judge it not drool over it.... i think it was great but she needs to put some text in it... the rendering was gret and so are the soft tone colors.... 8.5/10

Edited by hotchick2121 (see edit history)

Posted Image

about 30-45 minutes about 25-30 layers

loosely following some filter and lighting stuff.

since I got with the sig block I would 1/10

Nice colour. Simple text but fits ok and is easliy readable. Nice brushing. Good use of lighting and the render fits well. Maybe better with a larger render though. Also has no border that i can see. imo lets any sig down not just this one. Well done. 8/10