xisto Community
Johnny

Rate The Sig Above You Sig game

I like the Andrew wording you have there 10/10, simpleI'd give the bottom one an 8/10, as I don't like the background too much, and its too bright for my horrible eyes, still a good sig though :)Oh u don't even have to rank mine, its an obvious 10/10 :)

Well since Mojo doesn't have a sig per say I guess I have use Andrew's; as for your name at the bottom half needs to fade out in order for it to give off that reflective look 7/10. For your sig the dark background works somewhat, I think the green can be replace with something else. The cornering looks good and I would say if you gaussian blurred the orb itself it could give that extra depth to it. 7/10 as well.

--RATE THIS SIG---

Posted Image

I'm guessing that you want me to rate that Gears Of War sig :D but ill go ahead and rate that and your first sigI'm not too fond of the coloring and I think you should have placed the text above the yellow transparent layer :P also I think you could have done much better with that smudging. so all in all I'd say like 5/10 maybe :Pyour pure evil sig looks good except for the dissolve effect that you got going on and the beackground just doesn't seem to flow with that render imo. Also text choice and placement just dont feel right. so 4/10

wow.. saint micheal, if its any redemption.. i think both of yours are incredibly execellent and I wish I had you to do one for me. As for yours shom... I won't be hard on you even though I felt you under judged saint... but your animated one looks like noobish. I'd give it a 2/10 for effort. And the newest is more my style. If I could give you anytips.. the dull/faded look I would rather see more vibrant, but either way I'll give it a 7.5/10 Would like to see some more (non animated) sigs.And for whoever rates myne, I made it in 5 minutes when i signed up for the website. Sorry to dissapoint you. But you can rate the girl :D

Too bad :PBut for 5 minutes of work it isn't bad, a 5/10, am curious of a sig of yours in wich you put some more time.shomazta's sig I would give a 8/10, very well done.Michael's 'pure evil' sig... well... I wish I had those skills :P a 9/10 for real.

So Hours finally posts, as I always wanted to comment on yours, in which I give it a nice 9/10 because of the flow, depth, and lighting, text is ok I would have drop that drop shadow though, but still I like the sig.

---RATE THIS SIG---

Posted Image

8/10 - That's a very attractive signature. The colour scheme works very well and the lineart seem to blend into each other fawlessly; on the other hand- the line art doesn't go so well over the top of the hand drawn woman. The change from pencil, so smooth and shaded, to plain colour with slight blurring outside is too much.

---RATE MAH SIG YO---

Posted Image

Please rate kindly- this was my first attempt at using proper grunge brushes. :P

Edited by elaks (see edit history)

8.5/10

Review

I am memorized by your enigmatic banner, and I do have to commend you on the brushing technique.The dark theme of the banner adds a little mysterious side to any image you would embed in it. Nice job.

Advice

I would raise the contrast and the brightness just a little bit to get the details out. I also recommend you to add a soft touch to it by copying the image layer and setting the new layer to overlay and adding a 7.5px gaussian blur to it.

NOTE:PLEASE RATE THE BIG BANNER NOT THE USERBARS THANK YOU

As for you sig I would say it was looking good, and I see you trying out the pen tool glow but I think you over did it a bit and made it stand out and not glow, the invisible isn't needed or you should make it more visible.

4/10

---RATE THIS SIG---

Posted Image

8/10

it is very well done...the lighting really brings out the focal point of the sig. Also, the details looks very natural, and overall it is able to capture the attention of others...

--RATE THIS SIG--

Posted Image

Edited by Sefera (see edit history)

Its kirby lol!! Awesome!! hmmm it looks pretty cool so ill give it8/10

It's a nice little banner for your site. I like it the best because it blends in and doesn't stick out like some sigs do. I'll give it a 7/10.So anyway I didn't make anything in my sig. Userbars were found and my sig banner was made by SM, but for me, rate what you think of the whole thing. How I laid it out and my choice of images. Also my avatar!

I think it looks awesome alex despite it being made by SM. Anyway, 9/10. There is no border.Also, alex, the layout is fine. I am planning on making a similar layout in my sig. With a hidden tag for a lot of userbars. Also, I love the avi! Did you make it?

Edited by coolcat50 (see edit history)

Nice topic.

And nice Sig stands out well and isnt too much to look at. Maybe too much red but then again im not a master on making sigs lol. 7/10

Here is mine someone made it for me. But im not sure about it so this is a good idea for someone to rate it.

Posted Image