xisto Community
Johnny

Rate The Sig Above You Sig game

Don't post unless you're rating. Now I'm gonna have to skip you. You've been warned, young man. :D About the random sig thing, just put a note saying that it's random, and that the person should say which sig it is.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

Very nice sig. I like all the colors and its combinations have awed me. I think however that the left right doesn't seem to look quite normal compare to the right eye of the man in the sig. It could be more uniform or similar. But the lip expression is excellent. I wish the picture reveals more of the man in the sig too. Its a gift from Johnny.... I'm still waiting for my own to come on my way. I rate the above sig 9/10... its almost 10/10..

Someone rate my sig. Johnny and i took ur advice thank man, made it smaller and a border,lol. RAte it ppl if u give a bad rating please tell me why, and dun rate it bad cause u dun like the character. >.<,lol

I got skipped because...well...because Arms is a doofus.Anyway....Looks good GMU, but I think the wand effects could be a bit better, along with the "Live the Magic" text. Other than that, great job. :D

GM-U, the coloring seems off on that one...it's um...too pink.Hype, nothing too bad about yours...just maybe could use better font and a slower/longer animation.

All righty, Brooks. Your new sig is good. I like the cloud effect at the bottom there, and ooh, scanlines on the name-fill area.9.5/10If you're gonna rate mine, tell which one it is.

^^ Tekken Jin signature - scanlines maybe just a little heavy, and render feels a little light in colour. Text stands out well, and is a suitable choice.

Notice from Johnny:
Join the sig tournament. <3