xisto Community
Johnny

Rate The Sig Above You Sig game

Okay guys, I'm suprised we don't have this here yet, but anyway, we're gonna play a little sig game. Basically, when you go to post here, you rate (and give good criticism) for the previous person's sig, if they have an image sig. So, for example, if Saint Mike were above me, I might say:

"Nice job Mike, the bg and render look nice, but the blending, color and text could use some improvement. 7/10."

So, go ahead and rate away. You can go as many times as you want, but don't rate the same sig twice (you can do the same person if they have different sigs), go twice in a row, or post more than twice an hour, so there's no spam. If your post is less than 5 words, it's probably not a good post, so I won't hesitate to delete it, and you will lose credits. I'm pinning this, btw.

But instead of rating my current, can the next person rate this one, please.

Posted Image

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

yes i get to start this one and johnny johnny johnny, ouch what happen with this one. it looks like something i would do.

6/10

-----------RATE THIS SIG---------------

Posted Image

wow .. that is a nice sig above me .. i will give it a 7/10 ... keep on going ....

Erm ... btw ... i do not have a sig so you cant rate me below

Erm so whose do I rate then? :P I'll rate Saint-Michael's. It's looks OK but I think the thing in the middle sticks out too much (7.5/10)

I won't create one especially so here's one I made earlier B)

Posted Image

Pool Balls - 23rd June 2005

7.5 :P,

"stick out" it looks pretty well blending in to me plus it gives it depth too.

oh your earlier one if i remember correctly when you posted it i believe i gave you 5/10, due to the font and repeating of the brush, color looks good but bad blending job of the pool balls.

-----------RATE THIS SIG---------------

Posted Image

Mike, you couldn't have done that first sig in your dreams. Something you could do. PSH. RIGHT.

That pink one looks great, but it has monotone coloring and not a bunch of depth. The font is great though...which is that? 8.5/10.

Rate this one next person:

Posted Image

you might be right on that until now look at my planet sig the second set not the first one, well i do have some of the same brushes in your sig though.but the font is called beyond wonderland

oops well this one even though correct me if im wrong you did a good job on the vectoring, to much open space, i barely missed you name download below since it was small. good use of the scanlines though

even though this is a gift sig i wll post it up

----RATE THIS SIG------

Posted Image

on a side note i thinks its funny that you me and making this like a challange of the year, who can pop up the best the most sigs on trap.

Psh...I wanna get in touch with Nils or Opa so I can talk to them about starting up a SOTW...only problem would be that the judges are sorta biased in voting, and there's not enough really good designers to be judges, with some to spare for actual competing. Hm...I'll figure something out. Maybe the judges can just vote for sigs other than their own

Sig of the month or year might be interesting. :P

Anyway, nice sig, but the text is pixellated, and the border seems off. 9/10.

Next person rate this one:

Posted Image

huhhh...i could not touch so many awesome sigs above.certainly i have seen all of your grafics library :( i do like them,so i want to join this section frequently to appreciate yours with taking along my works(hope mine will be better one after one) :D

The color (especially on the render) is a slight bit monotone, and I'm not feeling that black bar thing on top...other than that, great though. 7.9/10.

hmm i thing the render could have used more depth or this background or the visa verse

8/10

-------------RATE THIS SIG-----------

Posted Image