xisto Community
jmb2006

I Really Hate Runescape is there nothing else?

Replying to thejestergl yea there soo busy there makeing billions per month and they cant hire people that can ansewr me a simple question as "how do you make/find the music that you play?"...R- ruins peoples livesU- undermines brilliant peopleN- never allows forgivenessE- barely exceptional gameS- stupid graphicsC- waste of cashA- everyone that plays is an *BLEEP*P- passwords are easy to guess/hackE- easy to scam people who >were< smart}> what I think of "runescape" <{-reply by lonewolflord

Letters of RuneScape

I Really Hate Runescape

R - Recommended for your enjoyment (Recommended)

U - Its not used for complaining about (Used)

N - If you don't like it, move to the next one along (Next)

E - For some people its quite educational because its based on old days like some things from the Tudor Times, and Highwaymans were in the 18th centuary. (Educational)

S - Don't say its sad, not the crying sort of sad lol. The mean sort. (Sad)

C - When you take your first look at farming, look at cabbage and go lol.. Cabbage.. And quit. Don't. Its just 1 skill. (Cabbage)

A - Once you see the axis of the game, you'll go "This is rubbish.." It isn't that sort of game. (Axis)

P - If you don't like pets, don't get a pet. (Pet)

E - Don't exit the game at one small glance! Get to combat level 10, see what its like. I thought it was rubbish when I started, but its actually good.

-reply by Peterlinux

Dear lords....I remember Runescape from WAY back in the day. Jeez, I think I was fifteen when all of my friends were into it. It took them two months to talk me into playing....Within the first five minutes someone had me convinced I could win a fight and get all kinds of gold and junk. Of course my character was obliterated. I'm sure that jerk is still laughing about roughing up the n00bs. <_< But yeah...agreed. Runescape = yuck.

WHO NEEDS SCREWSCAPE?

I Really Hate Runescape

Its an okay game. some body worked hard on it.

Ha yea right.

Its the worst game eva, not worth downloading. People on ther are either mean or cybering it all the freaking time.

-reply by GUFFI tHE NERD SLAYA

Replying to petgraveyardGod I hate ... The are word XD. I used to play it cos every body did but now I see how crap it is, the peeps should play Guild Wars, or something like that. I don't like WoW but there we go, even Adventure Quest is better then runescape!-reply by Alpha A

It

I Really Hate Runescape

I play, but it hasn't ruined my life... I'm still really smart and get good grades; but instead of typing out laugh out loud, I say lol... If you call that some form of brain damage, try checking your own...

And in conclusion: I'm not obsessed, I'm not stupid, and I have a different opinion than most of you.

-reply by RSOKAY

Are-Really AwesomeYou-people underestimate the gameand-nearly great graphics :)E-Entertains me soo muchS-Sets goalsC-doesnt require much cashA-AwesomeP-teaches patienceE-Everyone has their own opinion-reply by Dwagon3

Yup, all of the above.

I Really Hate Runescape

The worst agme by far, you might get good grades and it doesn't ruin your life (whoever said that, cant remember now) but your probably one fo those guys who sais LOL in real life. Awful, awful pixelated graphics, short, unsattisfying gameplay, horrible combat engine (although it is basicly non-existant) And hidiously expensive for such a pile of garbage. If your very, very old and want to be 'hip' don't even bother. If your like 5 then maube give it a try. If your an RP GANSTARLOLZ0MG then go WoW and lose your money. Otherwise? just looking foe a long-lasting game? go GuildWars, no subscription, sattisfying and friendly, and you don't have to go apshizz crazy over it! woohoo!

Sorry if I'm reopening a really old topic, but tbh to all of you, I just looked up hate runescape on google, and if that makes me sad, well at leats I didn't start the topic. OKAY HAPPY PEOPLE, rant over.

-reply by KINGLOWCHINGCHONG RS SUKZBALLZ

i dont know why i just really hate the online rpg runescape, it makes me so angry when people at my school dont shut up about runescape.what is so great about runescape. :D

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title modified to be more specific.

Same. I don't know why, but it just makes me :D

I played Runescape a little bit when it first came out...I mean it was..."okay" for a free mmorpg...But then the better(paid) games came out and they completely took me by suprise..Then I went back to Runescape and found out they were charging to do quests....It's sad when companies do that. They should let you know ahead of time(before you even start the game) that they plan to start charging to play the game.Now it's just...Trash. Unless you're paying to play it you really can not do much in it..And along with that, I'd rather pay for better games.

I don't play it but if I did over here in the UK you'd get laughed at, it's like the most uncool thing ever! I don't hate it just don't like it, it's a well made game, I just don't enjoy it!

My opinion about runescape

I Really Hate Runescape

Well runescape is fun and I edmit I play it but it does have its downsides. For one there is hackers so once you get addicted to runescape and get a really good account people can just take it away from you. So all those days of playing are crushed. The only reason I cant play it now is becuz my computer broke, and I bet now your all thinking badly about me. The reason runescape is so fun is because its a game where you can play and see your friends from all around the world, chat, and even kill their character if you are annoyed with them lol. Thats it and now I'm sure you all hate me.

-reply by Levi Jacob MUeller

So a few years back when i was 9-11 i used to play runesacpe, it was like my life. Everyday you could come home from school and live the 'perfect' life where you could do magic and kill evil monsters. Isn't that every little boys dream? See where I'm coming from? People use it to vent out anger, share the pleasure, and use it as a 'parallel' world. So go give it ago, i did and it sucked, ?3.20 or ?5.00 for membership A MONTH, i would (if i had the money) quite easily spend that on hosting with Xisto.Go take a look and try enjoy.

Hey I really enjoyed Runescape Before and you know all Bots I wanted to do same thing then I downloaded it all And I tought theese bots wherent Ban so should I Be ?So next day All bots where gone and I Was Like ***? anyway I started that auto and in the evening I get banned ... I was really good . Now I starting to hate jagex and I want to smash my computer. Anyone else who got the same problem?-reply by Anton