xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Hardest Game of all time

Mortal Kombat 3 or 4 for me...Also the Doom series, there was the difficulty of Easy, Normal, Hard and Respawns (or if it reminds me, the jack bauer joke.. Easy, Normal, Hard and Jack Bauer). Pretty much no one could beat the game on Respawns/Jack Bauer. :P

haha, your all way off!!

Behold, the hardest game ever known to mankind:

Super Ghouls and Ghosts for the SNES.

Get an emulator and download the ROM somewhere, check it out. It's impossible and you'll die from the annoyance.

I challenge you, I got to level 7.

EDIT: Complete Level 1 in 5 tries (without using the save on the emulator!) and I'll give you $100! :P This is such a safe bet it's insane.

Edited by Northman (see edit history)

Well for me the hardest game ever was Tomb Raider:Runner of darknessI used to go so far away but coudn't beat an insect-manAnd also one of the hardest games for me has been robocop 3And for the newest games, i never won a battle on american conquest.It's too hard!!!

for me probably zelda: ocarina of time... it wasnt really that hard just the fact that it took me about a month to beat the game but without the use of walkthroughs i dont think i would have did it.. the boss at the end was easy though..

No No No, u guys going about all wrong hardest game ever i think was AA which stands for American Army if u had tried it u know what i am talking about because of fact so hard move when they shoot u in head a lot i mean it actly feels like you are really there Who Agrees?

Hardest game so lets see SNES Contra Hard corps is one of them, and do not forget those old Amiga games like Traps and Treasureas those were hard nearly impossible to beat. Today games are way too easy compared to the Amiga, SNES and Genesis games.....-kornel

I'm not sure about hard games, most of the games I've played (the bigger part of it being online games) weren't very hard. I guess I have either not seen any really hard games or I am a good gamer, though I believe it's the first I would like to believe the latter :rolleyes:

The hardest game for me....They have to be all "Monster Hunter" Games...They're so REAL hard, and I've played a lot of games. If you are new to the series, even the first boss would kill you like 5 or 7 times before you understand it's behavior... And the game has so many bosses and missions....It's so fun because it's unique and a REAL challenge.There's a new one: Monster Hunter Freedom 2 for the PSP, if you want a true challenge (and if you love Action RPG'S) then buy this one ^^

Hmm I would say FFXI for me since its an online MMORPG. Can we include that? This game has been going on for 4 years maybe more and there is a new expansion being released. If beating the game means beat every boss do every mission/quest get every rare item for your class then you cannot beat FFXI. 1 there is an impossible boss to kill. 2 the rare items can take 1-2 years to obtain even then you'll be working full time.Hmm this game might not be in the same leauge because you are dependant on other players unlike no MMORPG.

Ok from what I gather I see here the original *sorry if it's identical to nest quoting*1- all the megaman games (ive yet to beat the originals)2- mike tyson punch out got to rn 2 on him that it3 origianal super mario bros (never beat that one)4 wizard and warriors 2 i doubt no one has beaten that unless they cheated 5- zelda6- kid icarus7- shinobi for sega8 terminator 2 for the arcade never beat well of course never pump that much cash into it either 9-mortal kombat 1 in the arcade goro kept on kick my *bottom*10- friday the 13th Ok I can proudly say *the older ones except for Zelda were played via emulator*, that I have played all these games before. I have a note on most of them (in addition to the other games that have been considered hard) *except for kid icarus*Monster Tamer/Rancher isn't quite hard at all, in fact take a break from the game and a nap, and try to think linearly *try to reshape your thinking* that's the only way to beat it, it's pure practice of the mind, once you have managed that you pwn that game, I have faith in ya.Megaman games are time consuming not hard, just take your time and save it if you are using an emulator, for later.Same goes for Mike Tyson punch out, you'll die alot but keep presaving and you should knock his *bottom* out soon enough.XD Super Mario bros are tough but again saving doesn't hurt and taking a break wouldn't either.Wizard and Warrior 2: O_o I don't see what's so hard about that game.Ok if you really think Zelda is hard at all...I'll have to show you how I play DnD on rare occassions lulzShinobi: NOW THAT IS HARD, if you got S class ranking and throughout all levels, u are a ninja boss, period, ninja gods unite!T2 was tough but beatable.MK was a peice of cake once you play the newer versions and go back to the older ones, lulz the AI can't even move as fastFriday the 13th didnt' take too long...just had to redo alot of crap...So yeah though this is a quick recap, *could get more into detail if you want* I feel it covers exactly what is needed.