xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Hardest Game of all time

ok well i think diablo 2 was a really easy game, but i don't know what the chaosempire mod was. and as for old games i think batman on sega was pretty hard, and that sonic game and that fly game on dreamcast was pretty hard too. as for new games im not sure, iv played a fue but most i haven't thought were hard, just didn't play them much. oh i didn't think final fantasy 11 for the computer online was really hard, because there was so much to do and it to soo long to lvl.

Out of the classics I'd say. In no particular order, but I'll number anyway.1. Original Duke Nukem series2. Jurassic Park (Genesis), never really got past the first few levels as a Raptor.3. Super Mario bros (Originals on nintendo)4. Ren + Stimpys Invention5. Zelda6. Thunder force series7. Where in the World is carmen sandiego.. Got it a few times though..8. The Terminator9. Mortal Kombat (from Part 3 onwards).10. The Punisher

mine is the delta force 5 black hawk down. in the convoy mode, you are just fired off by the rocket launchers.i just couldn't from where it was fired. and just surrended the game.

Super Mario Bros (NES) -everybody I know said they beat it and you know what but I don't see how 9 live over 100 levels is just crazy.Rygar (NES) It told me forever to beat this gameDouble Dragon (NES) one of my favorite game I dont even know how long it took me I know it over 6 month easy.Zelda A link to the past (SNES) Probably one of the best games ever. Doom (PC) I couldn't beat it until I used cheat codes :P

Balance of Power, by Chris Crawford.Late '80s I think.I don't coun't his Eastern Front cause that one was a Kobiashi Mairu.Some stuff never should have made the shelves.Maou

Crash Bash. Seriously, has anyone ever completed that game? You have each level 10 times, and each time, you have to win three times in a row without dying. Even then you got three other guys against you in an areana, with an extremely biast system. I think they used computers as games testers.

Replying to aagat How long have you guys been playing games, seriously? Most of the games in the last 12 years are simple to beat w/out cheat codes. Gamers now a days are spoiled with endless continues and save points. Please, play Ghost and Ghoblins, arcade or for original NES, that game is 100times harder than any of the games you've mentioned. Friday the 13th can't be beat, Tyson's punchout is easy because you learn patterns. MegaMan is difficult but is beatable. Later-reply by Sneakymacnasty

hands down ninja turtles 2 for the super nintendo. and this is even before seeing that review on youtube of it by some jive turkey. but indeed it is the hardest game ever to be thought up by some jerk who wants to make people very angry and destroy life surrounding him

I think it is Project I.G.I. ( I am going in ).You can not save the mission in the middle and so you have to play the whole mission in one stretch, which takes at least three hours. I used to get scared for real when a soldier came face to face, if you die, thats another two hours down the drain <_< And the AI was good, from the fourth mission onwards, so I ended up playing one mission 4 to 5 times. I still haven't gone past the seventh mission.

The unfortunetaly crappy Turok for PS2.. I was never able to beat it without cheats... it was insanely hard... like what the crap... who would make a game that hard......

Sliver surfer on the nes. Teenage Mutant Turtles 2 on the nes. The last boss mission on Golden eye on for the N64. The hand on smash bros. All the turoks on single player. Friday the 13th on the nes. The list goes on.

omg there is so many hard games for me lol. But the hardest i have to say is Legend Of Zelda. I used to play it when i was young with my mum. We loved the game but ALWAYS got stuck. There was always something we could not get past. Ok we did but it was with cheating. And if you cheat i dont see how you have finnished the game. So without the cheat we would not have finnished the game.There was others too Double Dragon i could never get to the end of that no matter how hard i tried. Id also love to finnish California Games (spelling) that was a great game.