xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Hardest Game of all time

I would have to say the hardest game was Ghosts and Goblins for the 8-bit Nintendo. That game was crazy! Only 2 or so lives and like 9 levels to go through. No saving or anything like that so when you are out of lives you just had to go back to the begining and start over.Another one that I remember from back in the day that was hard was Rambo for the 8-bit. It did have a save system but it involved a "kagillion" characters upper and lower case and numbers. My 12 yr old self was never able to accurately copy down all of the numbers, so the result was everytime i sat down and played for a couple of hours and "saved", I would screw up one of the letters and have to start over again

The hardest game I think I've ever played was Ghosts and Goblins. That game was absolutely impossible. Thousands of enemies, and you can only get hit twice. First you lose your armor, then your boxers. You die, and you have to start all over. And nearly all the levels require perfect timing and user input to just stand a chance of getting to the boss, which I never even made it past the first one. I haven't beaten it, but I remember an article of a guy who attempted for 17 years and finally beat it. Biggest surprise was that he wasn't a virgin. <.<;;I agree with the original Megaman's, but at least it was possible to regain health as you went along. You just needed some skill and probably a walkthrough to get through. But at least it was FUN-Hard, and not frustratingly hard like the above.Zelda games aren't really all that hard. The first one was a bit of a nasty, but in no way came above a 5 or 6 on the hard-o-meter.God of War on God Mode was pretty frustrating...gave up after I started yelling at the TV (something I've never done before o_o). However, the game itself is pretty genius...shame it was a bit on the short side.Alot of old NES games are pretty hard...but no one's probably heard of them. Gunsmoke is nearly impossible to beat in one sitting. Though, it's a fun game none-the-less.One game that was fun, hard, and something I never beat was Sonic The Hedgehog 2. The farthest I've ever gotten was to Mecha Sonic...who always managed to kill me.The PS2 GTA games are rather hard without cheats...Many may disagree, but whatever. =P

I'm not really sure what game was hardest for me, maybe GTA3..when I was like 11..got stuck on a dumb mission with 8ball, then disk got screwed up, so yeah.On the subject of FFX, that game was never really a challenge, maybe 2 fights I had trouble with, course I got to the last puzzle thing where you float around on tiles or w/e, got bored and quit, haven't played it since.

FFX isn't hard, just time consuming. It required alot of character leveling, and maybe some strategy with a few bosses...but it was nothing that a strategy guide wouldn't fix.

the hardets game that i seen are:1 Ninja gaiden 1 (NES) 2 Megaman 1 (NES)3 Dragon Quest 7(or Dragon Warrior 7 in america)for playstation: this game is an RPG like Final Fantasy but more difficult.4 Final Fantasy 55 Final Fantasy 1 (THE ORIGINAL VERSION not the version of playstation and Game boy advanced)6 Contra Shatered Soldier; of Playstation 2for the people that say that FF X is the more easier are wrong, the final fantasy more easier is the 4 because we dont have to use a Sphere Grid(FFX), or materia (FF7), or Junction GF (ff8) etc; the abilities in this game are gained automatical when we gain levels; and we dont have to worry about party members, they join or leave the group depend of the story.And finally the more harder game in a EXTREME dificult mode is Metal Gear Solid 2; is imposible to beat Fatman: he kills you with only 2 shots, and difuse the bombs in the short time is too hard.

If we're talking gams that are crappy, and they're hard because of that, then look to Swagman or Steel Harbinger for ps1. Those games sucked to much and they were essentially impossible to play due to sloppy control schemes.I personally can't finish FFX, as there's no world map, and therefore, not a Final Fantasy game XDHardest game, as in challenging?Resident Evil series. 4 is really tough on Normal, and I probably couldn't feel my way through it without a guide from gamefaqs...Other games that stick out:Dragon Warrior(Quest in japan) for the NES. The remake was easier. :)Star Ocean(Super Famicom) and Star Ocean: The Second Story(PS1). The first is hard due to the fact I can't read japanese, and the second is just plain tough when you get to the end. Best action RPG ever, as levels don't stop at 100 (250 is max, I believe.)The Suffering on ps2. Mainly because it was just so creepy.Driver for ps1. It was just hard without codes

To me, every game without cheat codes or trainer is hard :):):P I am not a good gamer. With FF7 and FF8, I edited the savegames to give me the levels I want. With wargames like AOE, Warcraft and C&C Generals, I use the trainer to get more resources. With FPS gamse like Quake and Doom I enter god mode immediately aftet I was in the game. I dont think games should really give troubles to people. After all, they are just games...

Hm, I'm not sure of the hardest game, but I have to say that most of the original NES games are quite hard... I think I found the original Dragon Warrior I for NES insane... (Well, I'm a modern gamer so...) Anyway, when it comes to hard, NES games come to mind. I usually go back and play the classics when I go looking for a challenge. As for the more modern games... well, actually, I think I'd like to suggest Puyo Pop Challenge because I played the original Puyo Puyo games before, and my technique was to always use combos and unlesh a ton of garbage puyo upon my opponent, but in Puyo Pop, the more you send g.puyo to your enemy, the possibility of a comeback is increased. When I play that game, I never get rid of the hair tearing moments that drive me up the wall... Frankly speaking, it's really challenging and it makes me wanna throw my SP out the window...

The hardest game for me would be supermario. I mean I spend lie hours trying to get past some levels. I didn't even finish the original game much less then the modern ones that came out.