xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Hardest Game of all time

Hardest games ive ever played...1. Zelda ocorana of time (im now a master at this game)2. SPLINTER CELL 1-3 (holy *BLEEP*...these games are the hardest ever)3. Doom 3 (so hard i thot it sucked)4. Counter Strike5. Roller Coaster Tycoon (original)6. Super Mario for Nintendo (never beat it but i made it to bowsers castle..it pissed me off that u had to restart the game every time u lose...)7. Stuntman8. Gran Turismo 3 (time consuming)9. Halo on LegendaryThis is in order from hardest to least hardest...

Edited by first kart 6 (see edit history)

I think that ninja Gaiden is the hardest game of all time it takes about seven hours to beat the first boss

Seriously. That game is ssssooooo difficult. The new ones are rather difficult as well. Atleast you feel acomplished once you actually manage to beat it :(

For me the hardest game from all times was Metal Gear Solid...this game was perfect, if you didn?t take the best option you end killed by a guard that you even seen... this game took me several hours of sleep.... lol

The hardest game of all-time for me would be Ghosts N Goblins for the original 8-bit Nintendo. As others have said that game is absolutely insane!! I swear man, getting hit twice before you're dead sucked **bottom**. Not to mention that there were so many enemies and bottomless pits around you hardly had a chance at winning. I even cheated and had unlimited continues and still couldn't beat it.Most games are consider hard are from the 8-bit era Nintendo. Back then designers didn't have a lot of graphics and videos to dazzle you with so they just threw a bunch of monsters at you to keep you occupied.To the people saying the first boss of the original Ninja Gaiden was hard, please. If you had the Spin and Slash weapon he went down in literally two seconds: you run up to him, jump over him so the Spin and Slash is activated, and one dead boss is behind you. Now the entire game itself was hard, just not the first boss, and no where near as crazy hard as Ghosts N Goblins. I haven't played Ninja Gaiden for the XBox if people are referring to that game, but that isn't the original <_<

Omg man lol...Ok for me the Hardest game areFinal Fantasy IX - Console - PS1 - This game is Really Hard.. you should try it... you may need to train alot to beat the enemy.. so i was using Gameshark to beat the game XD.. :)... Teh Ultimate Cheat...the first hardest part was fighting levathan or w/e the spell is...and theres a confusing part also the candles thingies >_> which confuse me and made me stop playing it...Devil May Cry 3 - Console - PS2 - This one is a bit confusing me.. The gameplay is a bit hard.. though :)... same as the other previous devil may cry....Soul Calibur 3 - Console - PS2 - i noe some people have played this... its the hardest fighting game ever >_< well ther first part is easy... the last one against the boss.. its Really hard i can hardly defeat em >_< xD

Did anyone heard about Fatal Frame 3?????? It's definitely THE HARDEST GAME EVER! It's on PS2, I think Definitely you should try it it's really worth it, if you finished it you'll be a genius and A Pshyco- FREAK of this game. You can find more information on search engines, Please Try it and you'll surely agree with my opinion

MYST was just one of those games that drove me nuts.I was probably around 10 or 11 years old at the time and those puzzles seemed impossible to figure out. A bunch of friends and I had the game and we would spend hours on end trying to crack it. We didn't know that strategy guides/walkthroughs existed until after we had finished the game. Heck, I even remember our parents having to help out...If I remember correctly, the game had this eerie music and just the whole vibe was kinda creepy. I never quite understood the ending either, with the red & blue books...I should find that cd and give it another whirl.

About that fatal Frame game... i won't try it XD cause its scary and i noe it is hard to finish it and if i do play it, it'll stuck on my head without finishing the game and give me the creeps XDOk heres more hardest game i played..Counter Strike - PC - This one is almost everyone's favourite Multiplayer/Online/LAN game that almost everyone played and even im playing it... When you play and fight with bots... Try POD Bot... Its more harder .... I got killed most of the time by them XD...Dragonball Budokai I - PS2 - This is the first Dragonball game released on PS2(i think) and its sometimes hard to beat it.. during the Frieza Saga when fighting frieza on his 100% form.. goku was like halfway dead ... full red bars and the opponent was like stronger... can't even give genki dama to him... and Then When fighting Cell at the last part the Full form of cell(last form)... Its Harder to beat that one than Frieza... But i finally beated both of them... tooks more like 10 rounds XD..If you haven't played em... Give it a try.. and try your best shot XD :)

i think its blimming commandos the strategy game or soul reaver 2 i mean OMFGZORBBQ111!!!lol i never got off second level on commandos argh and soul reaver two the whole realm thing got confusing couldnt be arsed with it i was playing for about 20 minutes then bam got stuck :)

I would like to add Hitman Blood Money, I bought it the other day and went straight in on expert (cos im hard) and its really hard. Keeps ya brain tickin over tho. Would reecomend to any1, superb game