xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Hardest Game of all time

The game Tomb Rider is a confusing one, I cant able to understand what the game wants. Each time I only skip the lower levels to higher levels by applying the cheats. But again in the new level I once again trapped what have to do. I would not able to find any secret in any level. Please help me in finding my way in completing the game. ;)

The game Grand Theft Auto is not a hardest game if you have a good RAM support. The game is a easy one, just simply completing each orders which were required and then you will be the winner. Its a interesting game too. You can also enjoying the game by looting the peoples. You can also use the cheats to completing the game. You can cheat to Whether, Time, Weapons, any thing its make the game really easy to complete. So, keep playing keep Enjoying... ;)

I agree zelda is hard//long but its fun. I still play the old N64 zelda even today. I find myself spending hours upon hours playing this game. Also some other hard games to beat in my opinion are Max Payne the first one in the black room with the red walkway, i could never beat that i gave up so fast. Another would have to be any poker game for the xbox. Also i think one of the most hard online games would have to be Diablo 2 LOD for the pc. One reason that being is because so many mods and hack are available for that game. I recently quit that game because i was keylogged for using mods//hacks. Taught me a lesson. Now i only play on private servers. But all in all i think that there are some "Unbeatable" games out there.

I'll definitely say Dune 2...Remember the strategy game that "Taught" people to create strategy games ?Well, this game is far the most difficult I've encountered...Primarily, because the controls sucked at that time, you could only use one unit at a time....Secondly, you had to create these concrete blocks each time you wanted to build a building...Daaamn, I still hate that game ;)

I would have to say it is the stupid games that are hard.Like Bionicles for the Gameboy Advance.But how can you think SSB is hard! (SSB = Super Smash Bros.)

Omg. Ya i remember the Megaman Games. I could never beat them. I played for hours trying to beat the game. It was so fun though. Another game that was hard for me to beat was the Mario games. They were fun and i liked them alot but for some reason i could never beat them. lol.

The hardest game for me where San Andreas plus i still have not beat the game it was really long and i was on this one level i could not pass and i have not played the game ever since i try time to time but then i die and just turn my game off and not play san Andreas for another 3 months. LOL

Look you all, ALL OF YOU!!!!, are a bunch of noobs. FFX was not even that freaking hard!!!! And why the hell is Friday the 13th in tenth place? Its like the 5th hardest game ive ever played. Ninja Gaiden was kinda hard and i cant believe the megaman series is even up there. You all wanna know what the hardest game alive is????? GHOST N GOBLINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That game is so *BLEEP*ing hard it took me three *BLEEP*ing mind blowing hours to beat level one! And! its a platform jumper game!!!!! *BLEEP*ing hard as *BLEEP* I tell you! That game should be on *BLEEP*ing top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if youve never played Ghost N Goblins you suck. Play the game........and youll know what I mean

Haha Megaman for sure. My little bro said they were easy... he was a bit obsessed though lol. What about Crash Bandicoot 1? I've working on that one for about 2 years now...

I'm definitely one of those old school hardcore gamers.(Ones that love playing old games and such)My favorite games are:Super Metroid.I'd have to say that this was my most challenging game back in the day on the SNES.Megaman X1,2,3Back in the day I got real into the Megaman X series, good plot, good side scroller. I loved it.Final FantasyTill this day, I have yet to finish a Final Fantasy fully.Except Final Fantasy 8 which I beat by cheating.

Just so you know the original super mario bros is like super easy how can u not beat it? And also the original zelda is pretty easy. Another hard game would have to be i cant remember. But I have to agree that your number one hardest game is pretty hard. Thats about it and I think there are some harder games though.

Well, for me, the hardest game I have ever played is DOOM 3. I got to a stage where I had to fight with this monster called Sarius and meeen...beating that thing was something else. I do think there is some error in the game that made it quite impossible for me any of my friends to beat the monster.Finally, I had to end the endless fight with some cheat codes.

Edited by odomike (see edit history)

I had a lot of hard games in my past, maybe its becasue I didn't play good enough. Anyway, here is my top 5 hardest games I ever played:1)FFX (Couldn't beat the game, stopped at the Al bhed Cannon Boss Battle2)Half Life (Finished the game but with tons of cheats involved)3)GTA III (This one was not hard, it was just that the targeting and camera system was so bad I kept locking on the wrong person and getting killed)4)Gran Turismo 3 (I've tried my best but all I could do is get all the way up to the IA Driver License, then I get stuck in the game, plus if you don't have a good car, one mistake could send you in the back of the pack. This is especially frustrating in the last stretch of a series or endurance race.5)Splinter Cell ( I was forced into using FAQ's because I couldn't avoid the gurards as I wouldn't where they were, took me 10 tries to finish the game)