xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Hardest Game of all time

MYST was just one of those games that drove me nuts.

haha myst....i remember that game.

anyone remember the ultima II-IV series? not only the best game ever at the time, but the hardest to solve...came out 20 years ago. crappy graphics, that game wouldn't survive today. but ahead of it's time at the time.

i would have to say that the first two zelda releases for the nintindo is my pick. harder than diablo I&II. you actually have to use your brain in zelda

this next zelda release looks interesting. they postponed the release date until october/november or something. hope it's better than the last release

i'm not really in to games anymore only because it seems like there are more productive things to do as an adult now heheheh but i will always love playing the good ones. heck....i'll always be a kid...who am i foolin'

I can't think of a specific game that was the hardest, but I can think of an achievement. The complete all scenarios in FIFA World Cup 2006. It is impossible. I got 1 out of the 50 or so and this one was the easiest. It was the one where you do a shootout and I got lucky and won 5-4.

Edited by brautigam (see edit history)

Hardest game ever is Lemmings for the PSP, I can only beat all of the first two dificulties, and almost none of the harder two dificulties. They are so confusing, annoying, and why o why do they have to time all of them... Even if they didnt time them i bet there would still be like 10 levels atleast that I wouldnt be able to beat. This game is so hard...

yes that is the best rpg lol dont own it but heared about it and played it once...idk id also say halo 2 on legendary mode is pretty hard as well i cant get past the first mission...

It seems like some of you misinterpreted the words "hardest game of all time" - just because you didnt finish it or were really young doesnt mean it is the hardest game ever. However, although it occurred to me that some more skill (not a bash) in some cases would make it easier, the most blatent one I happened to see was Final Fantasy X. Its really not that hard guys - you dont even ever need to use the sphere grid once. Here is the proof: Final Fantasy X NSG (No Sphere Grid) Final Boss Battle <- didnt see that coming, did you? Overkill on him!

lolololol The Boss was easy, esp on low difficulty levels, where you just equip your life medicine and run right up to her. Let her kick you down, get up and then you have the opportunity (if you are fast enough) to punch/kick her 3 times, knocking her to the ground. Then you get 2 or 3 headshot opportunities before she gets back up again, then repeat. On harder difficulties, pick white camo then as she is running away, run and get into a crawling position, then get out your sniper rifle (Mosin Nagant if you got it) and wait for her to jump out and look for you. She will stand there for a couple of seconds before realizing you are somewhere else (then she takes cover). Just shoot her during that time and you should be good, just keep your distance. Also, if you didnt know already, when she grabs you, if you press the button (pretty sure its X) at the right time, then you block it and turn it around on her. I finished her in like 2 minutes, but if you cant do it as easily, just keep trying. If you want a truly hard game, browse through the really old NES kinds of games. They are everywhere.

Frankly alot of the newer games are easier then hell.Even now years later , the Megaman series for NES is some of the toughest gameplay i still have.adventure game based I would have to say Landstalker for Genesis was a real tough challenge.Hmmm alas I think othe than megaman the Original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game was a tough challenge even if they did allow you too have a continue or two

Final Fantasy X was a joke, it look me 25 hours to compelte, I collected all the ultimate weapons and caped the sphere gride, since you cannot actualy level them up. I havnt realy played a game that was too hard for me. Most games are easy as cake. Heres a list of mine.1. Zelda: Majoras Mask2. Sim City3. Suikoden 34. World of Warcraft

Mine would probally be Zelda: Majoras Mask. I hated that you had a time limit to collect all the masks. I could never get anything i really had no idea where everything was. I just eventually stopped playing it. I still havent beaten. I think I might start to try and beat it again.