xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Hardest Game of all time

Master of Darkness for the Sega Master System I find quite hard.

Final Fantasy X was no problem for me. It took me a fair while because I wanted to complete everything, mostly the monster arena, really not worth it. Still enjoy the game, however.

I find the early (PS1) Tomb Raider series extremely hard. I have completed them all with no problems, but they just used to scare me to death! The bad graffics and the enemies jumping out at you always put me on edge! They still do.

Zelda: Majora's Mask can be rather confusing when you first play, it took me a fair while to get the game going, It's a frustrating game.

The last few levels of Theme Hospital always got to me! 

The original Metal Gear Solid caused me a bit of grief back in the day.

Half Life, I could not stand those games yet I continued to play. 

I could list loads, but shan't

-reply by Alexander

For me the hardest game was Abe's Oddisey + Exodus.. I spent alot of time with this game but it was worth it , very fun and mind consuming.One of the more actual games that i consider hard was FarCry 2!!! So much to walk around and hard to aim especialy if u run it on a low budget PC :P

I would put Battletoads on top because I think for all the people that did grow up during that time can agree that that game was nearly impossible.My vote goes to Wizards and Warriors 3 for the NES though. That game drove me nuts, but I beat it.

well, my favorite games of all time turn out to be the toughest....at least for me. they are the first two zeldas(ocarina of time and majora's mask) and then the ultima series wich are old old pc games back in the 80's. i remember the ultima games were tough and i always had to write things down on paper so i wouldn't forget the important keys to the game when i talked to people.i think even the unsolvable games are pretty tough. the ones where it gets tougher to play as time goes on. i used to spend all my lunch money on vid games when i was a teenager. i sorta got out of it when everything turned new age. but zelda was a semi recent one for the n64 that i loved.....and it was tough to solve those games. took over a year to solve each one...now i can solve 'm in a week :P. i never did solve the ultima games though. those games were ahead of their time. they would still be fun to play....even today. hard as nails though!